1.14.18 is out for FFfags, chromefags will need to install it manually or wait a few days more

1.14.18 is out for FFfags, chromefags will need to install it manually or wait a few days more.

You can turn off CSP reporting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/compare/1.14.17rc2...master
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's CSP and why should I care?

consentless sexual pleasure

Read the github or google, friend. It stands for [spoiler]Cyber Sex Pirates.

>1.14.18
k

>tfw im still on 14.16

>using betas
lol

>beta
I build straight from HEAD faggot

t. autismo

What does that change? It's still a pre-release and three days older than the stable '18 release with no significant change.

>three days older than the stable '18 release
u wot
>with no significant change
Three bugs have been fixed since 1.14.18 was released

>this entire post
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/releases

Okay fine, 6 bugs have been fixed since that release. My bad.

What? 18 came out 5 hours ago. Nothing been fixed since its release. Notice how 19 has no changelog and came out half a week before? Get a clue.

>hurr fucking durr
I said I build from HEAD. There are 17 commits since 1.14.18 was frozen (which was well before it was released 5 hours ago). Those commits address several bugs. Look at the commit log.

How about you actually look at the commits and then compare them to 19 right below. Notice something?

I don't get what you're not understand about building from HEAD. It doesn't matter that the version number I have was added in an earlier commit. I'm on the absolute latest commit and I still have that version because it's still a dev build. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

That's not how commits work.

The release cycle has nothing to do with "how commits work". Gorhill had already made commits past the commit that 1.14.18 is built from.

Please stop being retarded

Is that why 17 has the exact same commit log?
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/compare/1.14.17rc2...master

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>the exact same commit log
>clearly shows 17 commits of difference

Are you actually retarded?

The exact same commit log to 18, autist.

>The exact same commit log to 18
Both of which are missing the 17 most recent commits, as it clearly shows.
I don't know why you even think there's contention here. Github clearly says, in plain retard-friendly English for you, that there have been 17 additional commits to master since 1.14.18 was released. I even posted a nice picture of it for you here If thats too complicated to understand, I can try to dumb it down a little more for you, but it'll be tough.

^
|

just use 1.14.19b0, you silly dumbfuck pussy

t. illiterate

>ff doesn't have ex...
Sup Forums neckbeards BTFO again, go back to you're meme forks.

ITT: I Have No Clue How Versioning Scheme Works

Ublock should add auto HTTPS, I'm tired of EFF jews stealing my data

>a content blocker should be in charge of redirecting http sites to https when available
Why

Because I trust gorhill, he could make it its own addon too at worst... uHTTPS. Damn, but it will probably never happen.

> tfw still on 0.9.5.2 on Safari
Just werks though

>1.14.18 is newer than 1.14.19b0

WHY ISN'T MY UBLOCK WORKING
HEEEEEELP
ADS EVERYWHERE
UBLOCK IS GONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the one reason i even use firefox anymore.. ready to jump ship asap from these faggots but no good alt is as good. Considering brave.

Use brave

Cissexual person