I will punch first foreigner i see today...

I will punch first foreigner i see today. And dont tell me that i cant do it only because subhuman plumbers and toilet cleaners moved out from here to richer countries. You can punch them and even kill them if you want too for all i care.

I don't see foreigners in my city

OP already killed them all.

You must live in exceptionally poor shithole even for Poolish standards

B-but at least they are productive...unlike you obviously

I live in a small city in Masovia, 25km East from Warsaw.

I earn around 2k euro per month. It is a dream salary in poorland, kek

24k a year? wtf im moving

Doesn't make you more productive, top lel

>plumbers and toilet cleaners
plumbering is a noble profession, also I don't know how's it like in Europe, but it's usually really good money too. Don't know about toilet cleaning tho.

Lots of Eastern Europeans do this kind of jobs in the West (Ukrainian do this kind of jobs here). I worked in a hotel and I know toilet cleaning maids from Poland, Hungary, Czech rep, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Bulgaria. Poles are the biggest group, we aren't a small nation.

feels good. city where i used to live for 15 years with population of 17k~ had 0 foreigners until 2015. now there's few sandniggers, but the locals there will surely make their life hell

>autism

You must be a very sad person if you feel that way to foreigners

Finland for finns, others can fuck off. they have no place in our society.

I was passing by Grunwaldzki a few hours ago

I would beat you up if I saw you punching someone t b h

Finland is for swedes. According to your logic finns like you should move out of swedish cities and go back to forest

I would beat you up if I saw you punching someone t b h

you only say this because no one is coming to your irrelevant little country. just wait, you will see.

They already have-25% of our population is russian. Still I do see more and more black people and indians

If they keep to themselves and don't break the law what's the problem? Surely your government is competent enough to stop them from leeching if they don't get a job?

>Surely your government is competent enough to stop them from leeching if they don't get a job?
you wish