Tfw Chicano in Japan on vacation and everyone gives me dirty looks or avoids sitting by me

>tfw Chicano in Japan on vacation and everyone gives me dirty looks or avoids sitting by me
>Even racists in America don't treat you like a subhuman

America is so friendly and accepting compared to Japan. Everyone here is fake

How dark are you? Height?

Paper bag, 6'0"

Wtf? I hate Japan now

But why

I went to japan and they seem to dislike white people too. I always got alone, which is great but still very not nice.

look for some chicanoboo community and you'd be a celeb

Here we go

Is this what I think it is?

>Going to Japan
Kek, chinks, gooks, and japs all hate foreigners, hell they even hate themselves. At least all you're getting is looks and people avoiding you. If you were in Russia or some shittier parts of Europe you would probably get lynched.

I don't get this why does everyone make Japanese people out to be rude and racist. I went to Japan a month ago and everyone was super nice and helpful. I'm Iranian and really look like one. Do they only hate Westerners?

zitto animale

Yes.
It's a bottle of water on top of an electric cable.
Very dangerous.

Venezuelan here, lived in Japan and got nothing but friendly people, fugged 5 chicks too. But I adapted to Japanese fashion and learned the language. Maybe you're dressing like a Chicano or an autist weeb? No offense but Asians take looks very seriously and dressing like the average American will have you treated as a peasant.

i wana go japan

These must either be trolls, or really disgusting human beings.

Me why would I?

>If you were in Russia or some shittier parts of Europe you would probably get lynched.
What a bullshit, tons of Russians are brown and we mostly like Latin Americans.

No, I mean OP.

>I'm Iranian
You mean Swedish?

They don't like Weeaboo