Iranians can't be white, because they are not Europeans
European = white
non-European =/= white
get it?

>he
>white
whatever makes you feel better

>americans and russians aren't white by this logic

If you mean they have to have a caucasian skull, then they're even whiter.

shut up jew

same.

NO TO IRANIAN REFUGEES
REEEEEEE

you shitskined arabs have no idea whats in store for you, in 50 years when niggers become half the world population they gonna ravage your sandniggered camel pussies for slaving,raping and castrating them for centuries

black bulls allready breading your semitic diaspora whores in france, soon in your motherlands:)

literally no reason for them to leave their country

Oh, the policeman of the world says Iran is a safety country now, why won'. What happened, you attack them now? They won't deny holocaust anymore?

>Russians are white
nice meme

Can be said about dozens of nations that are still flooding into Europe each day.
Morocco is safe and has some sort of economic growth, yet they are like the 3rd lar

morocco is worst north africa country and way way behind rest of maghreb

I mean I can understand Somalians, Syrians and Iraqis as refugees, but Turks, Persians and North Africans aren't in danger. They're just economic migrants, and that's why I don't like the stance of European countries on the "refugee" crisis.

fuck you turk

Well even though we have sanctions on them, we kind of actually helped them out getting rid of Iraq. They've only benefited from our foreign wars, weakening the countries around them.

*laughs*

dat olimpics is very bad
so many broken bones...

>be Turk
>be fuckwit who can't distinguish between skin tones

They aren't really comparable to north Europeans, but if Spaniards and Greeks can be white then so can Persians.

mnogo draznish we mango, vru1 si v pedalskiq si general i nedei usirai vseka tema

i am iranian.

This is white, but by the standards of Sup Forums and Sup Forums it isn't.

pod noja svinyo

no they can't. the average ''pesian'' looks like that beta incel who shoot up albanian grannies in a supermarket cuz albo classmates fucked with him for being a shitskin

smurt za bulgarite

>this isn't white

shta eba i shta biq, turchence

>semen bank

stiga lai we kiunets, shti napulna kazu s kerech sha ti praat guzno po4istave s lainarkata be mavur smraden

>americans are white

*gazu

>coming from a brazilian

hot, white and based.

Russians are not Europeans but white. Where is your god now?

b...but he is right Tyrone!

This could come from bumfuck Papua New Guinea, doesn't change the fact it's true.

If you're not Rome's descendants you're not white.

iranians look just like poles only slightly enriched by the eternal arab and we're enriched by the eternal kraut

I live in the whitest state there is. We didn't have black people here until the Somalis came.

im a literal shitskin nigger and even i can tell that your country arent white

Are you retarded? Do you mean people should move abroad only because their country is not safe? People move out of Russia massively but we are 2nd world.

Doesn't change the fact your country is barely white. There are 100% white cities in South Africa, but is South Africa as a whole white?
You're not even the whitest country of the Americas, nor the second, nor the third, nor the fourth. Of the fucking Americas. Despite all this, you're the one with the biggest obssession over being white.

Minnesota?

You do understand there are racially different areas right? It's not like I live in the south or anything.

This. Never understood why do pol doesn't admit Turks or Arabs white while Italians, Spaniards and Greeks look the same.

Maine

Also thanks for the semi rare flag

You could say the same about every single country dumbass.

Just levant arabs and western turks.

What are you gaining in telling me I'm not white? It isn't going to make me think all of a sudden "Shit I guess I'm not white, better go worship my true Aryan Brazilian zika overlords".

Seriously, what do you gain from this?

Hey Arabs from outside the levant can also look white
True though the levant has the highest % of white Arabs

What do you gain from believing America is white but not, say, Argentina, Spain or Canada?
And why do you even try defending your country's "whiteness" by calling other people names and projecting?
Brazil isn't white, It's miscigenated. So is America. Maine may be white, but America isn't.

When did I say Spain, Argentina and Canada aren't white?

Polish people are like the niggers of Europe.

Weren't they the Mexicans of Europe?

What about like half of the balkans

Mexicans, niggers...what's the difference? All subhumans.

The Balkans are full of subhumans too.

Which would you say are the English generally more racist against, Poles or Pakistanis?

Meant to quote but w.e.

Pakistanis.

Are you islamist? Would you die for allah?

>If you're not Rome's descendants you're not white.
Proto-Indo-Europeans from Southern Russia literally created Western culture, idiot.

We look alike, but I have curlier hair and my eyebrows are a bit thicker. You have a strong jawline like me though.

t. subhuman pro

K so?

give checkered shirts to the Iranian volley team, and half of them could slay pussy in both Europe and the USA disguised as hipsters.

Fact.

>be persian
>become polish

>white
They still look like your average turk I see on the streets everyday, so most definitely not white

Iranids are still white and Aryan on a larger percent
This one looks like a Greek or an Italian

Kek. Since when are gypsies authorities in whiteness.

t. german