They pay every damn day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
google.com/#q=most americans on /int/ are self-hating progressives
youtube.com/watch?v=votBDwhTu1E
youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes they do... For fags, goon and petrol

Fucking shitty British convicts forcing them to live in houses and drink clean water and not allowing them to express their native culture of setting the entire continent on fire.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

She's probably 3/4 white anyway

There is not much to burn anyway.

>shit race gets cucked by superior white men
>"MUH LOSS! MUH REPARATIONS!"
You should have wiped them of the face of the earth when you had the chance.

The ABC made a video interviewing aboriginals and this is a part of it.

All the idiot lefties are supporting it.

I mean I am left wing too but extreme lefty vegan hippies are cancer and just as bad as extremely right wing people.

>we're still paying every day

I can only imagine the great Aboriginal civilisations which the white man destroyed and replaced with western civilisation

not anymore, thanks to them.

sorry for bad english

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Seriously, when are you gonna admit that it was a mistake to keep them around?

This is the UKs fault, obviously.

Well, lets be honest here, what isn't the UK's fault?

she's kind of right though

>muh lands yuro stole

man do i fucking hate this, also happens here. natives complaining on their couch watching tv drinking a cold beverage, its laughable

Can I get reparations if I whine hard enough?

I'm Japanese, gimme nuke reparations America.

You should whine about black ships and how evil America-san forced you to stop your isolationist policy and allowed you to learn and innovate from the whole world.

I'm sorry Russia, please don't demand Russo-Japanese war reparations :(

It's cool, we took back what you stole.

No, she isn't.

So how exactly are they paying?

rascism or some shit, I don't know.

By not living in their natural habitat, on their own ways and traditions.

There is literally nothing stopping them from doing that.

True, but they can't get cheap alcohol there and no fine streets to sleep on.

I don't even know man, I'm just trying to find a reason.

>WORLD'S
>OLDEST
>CULTURE

Holy shit I am laffin.

I'm pretty sure they live the good life compared to our natives and any issues currently are their own damn fault.

USA has hit terminal velocity now. Blacks will inevitable vote for Democrats, and there are no longer enough whites to offset this for the Republicans. The democrats, in turn, ship in more minorities to vote for them. Your country will never escape the self-destructive cycle now. The retard Trump is literally the last hope of America. If he doesn't win, then no Republican ever will again, and America will eventually reach Germany levels of cucking.

Is this the ebin new copypasta?

Why is there never this kind of woman to represent aboriginals and always photoshopped ugly shit ?

By that logic Europe have no right to complain about Muslims...

You don't know Hyper-Nationalist Singaporean?

He forgot "Most of the US posters on Sup Forums are self-hating white of the following type"

I only unfiltered Singapore recently

google.com/#q=most americans on /int/ are self-hating progressives

>white

youtube.com/watch?v=votBDwhTu1E

back into the filter they go

>I mean I am left wing too but extreme lefty vegan hippies are cancer and just as bad as extremely right wing people.

I hear that. I'm left wing and all these new left people are such pansies. It's just identity politics and feelings.

when sporting a visage like that I can imagine

Old communism sucks too though.

Yeah ideologically and in practice, yes but at least they still thought degenerates were degenerate and had a little more sophistication. I would take a Stalinist over an SJW anyday.

American political trends are not world political trends.

Minorities vote Dem because the GOP austricizes them.

In Canada, Cons are only supported by the old and minorities. All the 1st gen immigrants are super conservative and hate the Left.

It's really hard for me to believe people like that exist

I wonder why you'd want to destroy your face like that

Shame on all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

>Where did it go wrong

Post-modernists twisted Marxism to be about idenity rather than economic class. It's about minorities vs. the evil white oppressors now.

>I wonder why you'd want to destroy your face like that
Solidarity to ugly people or something.

HOL IT, NIGGU
Are they actually blonde or they waste all their money in fucking hair dye?

This, with the exception of Africans most immigrants are very conservative.

Its ok, we can legally rescind australia day .

Fucking hilarious, not a single person in that vid wasn't at least 80% European either.

>GOP ostricizes them

*doesn't pay for more free lunch for them and support their stupid selfish causes

If that's ostracization then so be it, I'm not going to be in league with selfish retards

Oh get off it, GOP openly treats latino immigrants like scum. Whether or not you agree with that most latinos are extremely socially conservative and would be a massive powerbase for the republicans if they stopped treating them like the enemy.

What's weird about it?

It's actually kinda catchy.

The GOP message is that blacks, latinos, muslims and liberals are the source of all their problems.

Take blacks. Most are socially conservative, Church going Evangelicals. They hate gays. These people are god damn Republicans. But because of historical happenstance and because the GOP hates them, they are very loyal Dems.

Yes, it's how Nordics look without being mixed with Mediterraneans, in some areas of Lappland/Siberia etc you can still find Abbos, the original Nordics.

the orange clothes make it look like she's about to get killed by Isis?