Why only white people find black women attractive?

Why only white people find black women attractive?

No one seems to find black women attractive in Asia neither in mestizo Amerindian countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
amren.com/ar/pdfs/2009/200907ar.pdf
m.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1cvwiu/black_man_terrorizes_korean_woman_because_she/
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be sick
>Don't want to spread diseases to other people
WE WUZ BAKTERIA

White people do?
I have seen very, very few attraktive blacks. Their mixes tend to be better, but are still below average.

Btw: who smells worse? Blacks or Indians?

White people are racist disgusting fetishists if they like blacks
t. read it on some American column

but they do, this is miss japan of 2015
she's mixed

Indians.
Blacks know what a toilet paper is.

since her dad is missing, he probably raped her mom and gtfo. no attraction likely

How do they know she's racist and not that the other lady doesn't smell?

This is not racist, black women tend to smell.

BURN IT

No japanese can find her as beautiful...
She won because muh Japan is so progressive performance for the world...

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They are trained from birth to love the black. But no matter how they apologize and prostrate themselves to the left, nothing they ever do or say will be enough to the SJW religion. At least with Christianity, there's hope of redemption in the religious dogma. For the white heterosexual male, there can be no redemption, only continual prostration to those they supposedly wronged.

As a woman or Person of Color, you can do anything to such creatures.

too beatiful
too pure

>be american soldier in japanese base
>rape japanese woman
It happens a lot actually.

black women are made for bulgarian cock

but that's not true?
is this how you guy have discussions? just make stuff up?

again no fact just make stuff up

That's right.

Tbh asians smell terrible. As bad as indians and blacks

What if that woman smelled like shit though?

to be honest white people smell too
It's just a different smell people aren't used too,it doesn't mean the person is not clean

Niggers are hated across Asia, especiall here in China. I've been in Shanghai for 3 months and have still yet to see a single black asian couple. I've seen a lot of lonely niggers though...

>Sperging out on Asians for no reason
Asians have an extremely unique diet so their sweat glands emit an odor that is completely unlike blacks AND whites.
Their lactose intolerance means that the sweat of a milk drinker smells fucking disgusting.
Stop playing the victim.

2bh I find the Chinese people here smell like seafood. Not especially bad but they do have a distinct smell. I think this has to do with peoples diets.

>don't wash your monkey feces-lookalike body
>walk into civilised people's world
>they cover their nose because they're literally smelling shit coming from a shitflinger
>ooga booga das raycis

hmm

You're supposed to inhale her filth to display tolerance and progressive thinking, you racist bigots

The only people I've ever met who were SJW and cared about grievance culture were unkempt hair dyed ugly losers. This woman probably did smell.

>Their lactose intolerance means that the sweat of a milk drinker smells fucking disgusting.

1. maybe the black lady really did smell
2. I doubt the black lady knew she was chinese for sure. she called her chinese anyway, implying all Asians are chinese, and thus has become the racist.

BUT NOPE LOL ONLY NIGGERS CAN BE RACIST AND NOT BE RACIST AT THE SAME TIME

>I don't see them so they don't exist.

he never implied that

I've spoken to many chinese girls, even ones who admitted that some black guys were attractive (extremely rare). They said they were repulsed by the idea of kissing or sleeping with them.

Chinese girls here detest niggers, especially in Shanghai.

I don't doubt it. Really. Because East Asians in general vaule light skin and light features. Dark skin is "dirty", "poor" and "repulsive".

he didn't deny it
you live there so you have a better idea of how it is (even thought you clearly show that you biased) and I don't have time or care to research how it actually is so yeah whatever, i'm not going to argue with you how it is in Shanghai or China in general

Yep and the fact that most of them look like fucking apes, and the fact that they are portrayed (accurately) in media as drug dealers, gangbangers, trash, rioters, thieves, troublemakers and murderers.

Sounds like you're a black refugee in sweden. I'm glad Asia will never be so cucked to allow your worthless kind here in masse. In fact the black population in china is declining.

Well good for you, it's not like china is country worth visiting.

Based chinks keeping the world sane.

>it's not like china is country worth visiting

Don't they know that Asians can't be racist? They need to check their fucking privilege

Idk if I should hate blacks for being criminals or chinese for having dumb asinine ideas about skin color so I think I will just hate all of them.

Croats gave me jungle fever on /ex-yu/

>nigga i cant breathe innis bitch
>yes tyrone this country is filthy.
>shall we move back to africa?
>no the chinese are there too
>sheeeeit

Chinese are the niggers of the world

I did it in the train in UK.
Brits smell so incredible like rotten fish, that I couldn't help but covering nose as she did next to black in china.

>Croats

It's just one faggot. Rather you personally blame me for Jasenovac than this shit.

China is a cradle of civilization.

As someone who has been to every major metropolis in the world, Shanghai is easly among the most amazing, energetic and beautiful. I'd put it on par with Paris or London. No, even better, it has no niggers.

Half of blacks here come to china for business (import export), mainly taking advantage of dumb niggers back home by selling fake chinese goods as the real deal. But as the niggers back home wise up and the authorities here start cracking down, they are starting to go back where they come from.

The other half of blacks are drug dealers. Surprise surprise. Dumb nigger scum.

Made we want to puke when I went to cathedral in Guangzhou and saw like 20 niggers there.
Guangzhou truly is China's nigger hell.

I normally don't but I have a jamacian lady at work and holy fuck, what I would do to her. Black skin can be very attractive tb.h

Since when has China been posting on Sup Forums???? (I haven't been on Sup Forums in 3 months)

Since forever you fucking pleb

The only thing that arouses me about nigger women is that their assholes and pussy look like a horse's

I have seen Taiwan, but I''ve never seen China. Wtf I hate Sup Forums now.

Maybe she smelled?

Indians smell like they poured a whole bottle of cologne on their shirt.
Blacks just smell bad.

>you will never dress a black woman up as a Centaur
Guess I have to buy the hug pillow then...

They have to actually buy the Sup Forums pass to post, that's why it's not common.

Usually the other way around here. Africans are literally 5/5 immigrants and Indians are complete scum.

Smelling as if you poured a bottle of cologne on your shirt isn't a good thing, you know.

Is this bait? I hate when it isn't obvious that bait is bait.

What the fuck is that thing?

对,我去年春假去上海的时候,我看过很多的白人,中西人,和日本/韩国人,可是我没看过太多的黑人,多半的中国人还觉得黑人又危险又野蛮。

The lady is completely justified. The Asians don't have a history of systematically discriminating or enslaving blacks/burning them for no reason/killing them. .Their reactions to blacks are the most primal and pure ones you can get, unless you think the white guilt white cucks in the west are better. Most whites are brainwashed with the politically correct media trying to make all Americans get along in peace as a liberal tolerant landscape. They think all blacks are a mix between the 3-4 decent ones at their suburban white schools, or like a will smith charismatic spontaneous athletic cool guy. They have no idea what blacks really are like in their largely black communities or black world's. If you have 15 minutes to spare, here's a white guys account of teaching in a majority black school.

amren.com/ar/pdfs/2009/200907ar.pdf

Tldr: blacks truly are the most degenerate race in every pocket of the world. The crime, low IQ, nigger stereotypes are pretty much 100% justified.

I wouldn't be surprised if the black woman really had the smell of shit, do you want me to just take it in that matter or save my nostrils?

By the way, you can't use the race card on ANY Asians because why? we never enslaved you, you stupid niggers. You can't stay poor and violent forever and never change while expecting Asians to change their way of thinking to accept you for it.

This is for the ones who think this behavior is confined only to Chinese. The richer, more sophisticated Asians (Taiwanese, Japanese, Koreans) are arguably far worse towards blacks.

m.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1cvwiu/black_man_terrorizes_korean_woman_because_she/

This one incident in South Korea pretty much helped to single handedly make like 99% of Koreans see blacks as primal subhuman savages overnight.

The black chick probably smelled

My family would disown me if I married a black person

It's like a running joke in Asian households that the parents will always redpill you on what blacks are really like. No bullshitting, like whites parents do.

>m.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1cvwiu/black_man_terrorizes_korean_woman_because_she/

lmfao they just can't help themselves. Blacks are like overly sensitive women, they hear a word that offends them and all logic goes out the window.

?

They commit the least crime of any racial group except maybe Japanese/Koreans.

>This one incident in South Korea pretty much helped to single handedly make like 99% of Koreans see blacks as primal subhuman savages overnight.

Nah man we already thought that before but i guess it did reinforce that

>No one seems to find black women attractive in Asia neither in mestizo Amerindian countries.
not true

Seems to

Some Africans don't bother wiping after a shit and smell fucking horrific as a result
>you're just being raycis
fuck this scat fetish bollocks, clean your hole

Racist, scraping the feces with a shit stick is just as effective as toilet paper and showering!

for you

Americans like judging Chinese from the small minority of uncivilized ones who shit on the ground and fight on planes.

The funny thing is, they still don't commit crimes and are still entrepreneurial and generally smart just like the rest of the chinese abroad. Who do you think is responsible for the whole "Asians are smart and hard working" stereotype? The 1 million japs overseas in Brazil? Or maybe the 60 million chinks overseas?

i blame it on r'n'b and rap videos. but to be honest... i just find them sexy - since my teen age years. the first time i saw a african girl in my school i was like wow. that shiny black skin, that hair, those lips... african girls have good teeth and beautiful smiles. they usually don't smoke or drink alcohol.

Well, Chinese Americans earn over $10,000 more than the average American and China has one of the lowest crime rates in the world (Japan and Korea have a lower one but that's mostly because they are richer).

Sup Forums will be Sup Forums.

Don't get me wrong, Chinese aren't anywhere close to perfect, but it's irritating seeing all the shit we get from Americans while everyday it's blacks and Hispanics committing all the fucking crime and violent gamgbanging shit. lol even in my quaint chink town the only crime is from bald headed beaners with their 30 inch rims and fucking Dickie pants who come from poor shithole cities nearby.

Know who the real degenerates are, silly naïve whites.

Just another reason why I always respect the Koreans.

Americans hate Chinese because they're soulless automatons who cause problems and then don't even feel sorry about it.

Fuck them.

This and rude as fuck if they can get away with it.

Some black girls are pretty but a lot of the time they are hard to come by. East African women are very beautiful though.

Keep talking about having souls while you have white boys shooting up entire schools of first graders with AR15's, you soulless hypocrites.

>imblying :D :D :D

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

48 white mass shootings, 6 Asian in past 34 years
Nice try though, soulless one

fucking racist chinese bytch. i hope big black nigga dick fuck will fuck yo ass.

>lowest crime rates

If you honestly believe any crime stats reported by the people's republic of god damn china or korea or japan then dude, there is no hope for you.

So Asians are over-represented as mass shooters? lol

White collar crime, theft and child abuse is out of control over there

Perhaps they are but I'd argue there's really nothing lower than popping off multiple 7.62mm rounds into dozens of helpless 6 year olds, try as you may.

I want Chinese out of my country

They aren't attractive.

Damage control.

Go home yellow man

Fucking chinks are the worst asians, I never had problems with Koreans, Japs, or SEA asians but chinks have always been rude and arrogant.

The Koreans and Viets here are bro tier. The Chinese are corrupt robots with no humour, manners, souls and spit on floors in buildings, never open the door for people and hate children small animals.

>smell bad
>blame it on racism
Niggers, ladies and gentlemen

>SEA Asians
>t. Truong Nguyen
Try as you may, vietgook, but your gamgbanging and degeneracy doesn't go unnoticed here in America. Niggers of Asia.

Someone triggered Sup Forums

Cambodians man

>viets bro tier
>t. Kevin Pham
Keep getting mad, dumb Viet roach. Vietnam has given absolutely nothing of value to contribute to the world in its entire history. Enjoy being butthurt at China forever, gook.

Wtf I hate the Chinese now