Group project with spic and pajeet for cs class

>group project with spic and pajeet for cs class
>end up doing half the project by myself
>could end up doing the entire thing but force the shitskins to at least do a quarter each
>have reminded them everyday
>have told them exactly what to do and how to implement it
>have gotten increasingly more assertive with them
>its due tomorrow morning
>they haven't even started their part
>tfw the diversity meme needs to die

go back to Sup Forums, faggot

Think of it as practice for your inevitable future. Any medium to large business you end up working for will have to pander with some percentage of diversity hires and you will have to work double to make up for their incompetence as they will be above criticism and unfireable. Sucks but that's how it is. The pendulum will swing the other way though as it always does. Just keep your head down.

>going in the day it's due nice and salty about how lazy the brownies were and that's why it's not done
>not emailing the professor a week ago about the problem and doing everything yourself with step-by-step capped documentation

Sounds like you're about to get slam dunked straight into the Trumpster Dumpster, onii-chan.

you haven't been to uni in recent years. Not OP but my gf went through the same shit in engineering with chinks who LITERALLY could not string together a coherent English sentence.

>be racist
>don't participate in the group project or attempt to contact classmates about their contributions because they're not white
>do entire project myself at my expense because internet memes made me a racist
>try to tell instructor that they didn't do anything
>spic and pajeet already went to the teacher and they will have their part of the project graded separately from yours
such is the life of a Sup Forums user

the worst thing about pajeets in uni is not they are completely worthless, but that they smell horrendous

If I were really as racist as you imagine, I'd participate fully in the project, do the whole thing myself and happily share the credit with the dumbfucks I'm saddled with. Repeat for 4 years. Upon graduation, I actually know what the fuck I'm doing while pajeet and Jose can't even program fizz much less fizzbuzz. The stereotype of incompetence reifies itself.

Maybe you could give some more details?
What are your project requirements?
How long is this project for?
Have your classmates really not commited a single line of code since the project began?
I find this very hard to believe, especially because people like this are usually up front about not doing work because they're gonna drop the class or whatever.

> This desu

>hes not racist
lmaoing at ur life

I know people can be shitty but it's pretty stupid to assume all people are mentally retarded based on the color of their skin, which is what you're doing.

You could have broken it down into tiny steps that would only take a few minutes to spoonfeed them and bother them until they give it back before getting their next assignment.

You could have pretended they were going to do their parts, then nervously started showing them things as you finished them "in case we have to present what we did to the class or something" to try and guilt them into helping or at least panicking because it's harder than they thought it was.

You could have stayed on Sup Forums and the fuck off of Sup Forums.

But, no, you chose the darkest timeline.

you assume they are people if the color of their skin is not white which is objectively not true

>Data Science group project
>My group is all Chinese
>They all want to get a fucking job at Goldman Sachs
>They do nothing
>The little they do is horrendously wrong and the code is abismal
>mfw the most financy of them has to do a simple analysis with a dichotomous DV
>mfw he gives me a linear probability model
>I lose the little confidence I have in them
>mfw I have to recheck and re-do what little they do
>end up doing final project basically by myself
>get fucking B+, my GPA will never be he same

I thought they were supposed to be diligent and smart

t. pajeet

This is true for all cs group projects user. If you are above averadge, you get saddled with people who are on averadge worse than you. Group cs projects suck.

you claim white people are the only non-stupid race, but they're the only ones purposefully trying to end their own existence through indoctrination through mass immigration, race mixing, and the feminization of all your men.

this

whites are the only race, other "people" are literally just savages that can talk

I know your pain.
But if such inadequacies referred only to the other races we'd all be fine and dandy.

In any case do it like I do.

>Plan out the project early.
>Literally pull an all nighter making the project early
>Deliver the project 1-2 weeks before the deadline if there has been no progress by your coleages despite your efforts to move them to go through the pre-planned paces.

> Talk to teacher about this issue, ask to be graded separately
> If that doesn't work talk to the dean
> Keep pushing it higher up the ladder and making lots of noise until someone does something

Seriously stop hanging on Sup Forums and crying about evil immigrants and diversity poison, and actually deal with the situation like a fucking adult instead. There are SO many ways you could deal with this issue instead of sitting here writing your blog.

whites make nice sissies
shame they won't be around in 100 years

also this thread is completely off topic and not related to Sup Forums at all, complaining about your classmates is NOT technology.

>samefagging anime shitskin deleted his post after revealing he hates white people
nice

I had a java class in 99, group of 3, vietnamese bro did all the project over christmas break, i still have no idea about java. pass class because vietnamese bro was a god

and to them you are just a stupid "Gaijin"
Or, "Gringo" etc..

perspective is nice, isn't it?

>dealing like adult means going over the party involved's heads and keep doing this crying and screaming until you get what you want or run out of people

What are you talking about?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, that post with the furry bunny thing

its self-evident that they are non-human savages when they fix guttural syllables to the front of their insults

That's how our government is structured, it's a pretty good system.
Why else would you have hierarchy if officials didn't have to answer to someone else?

How do racists function in the US? How do they even deal with going outside?
The whole country is like 60% mexican at this point.

LMAO

what are you, retarded? It's like german you stupid fuck, german sounds ugly.
I pray one day a black person kills you

>getting so grumpy over a white girl with an abortion fetish from seeing her rich mommy day drinking and trying to horn in on her teenagers' lives holding hands with a black guy about to drop out "cuz he gon rap shawty" that you don't bless objectively best little brown girls with your pearly pristine seed while studying a broad

I guess the stupid white people problem is solving itself.

it went along the lines of
>he won't sell his USDA white boy semen to little autistic brown girls
>keep having white babies as the offspring are inbred enough to solve their problems
got a sensible chuckle out of me

>Lazy faggots enrolled
>muh race
Stop crying you loser. I'm already used to doing everyone's else work but for a price.
t. spic

> Get grouped with people
> Said people don't do anything
> Tell people to do something and stop being lazy
> Said people still don't do anything
> "B-But you c-can't go over their head! T-That's rude!"

Yes. Welcome to the adult world, where there are hierarchical structures everywhere which evolved over time specifically for this very reason, so that you can go over someone's head when they don't listen to you, to ensure that your role in society won't be hindered by other adults not listening to you asking nicely or even strictly for them to stop doing something that affects you negatively.

looks like it took you 5 minutes to refine that joke after deleting your post, though I think the simplicity of the first implementation was more effective as it self-wanking and more deliciously racist

it was less*

t. ad hominem because i'm out of arguments

if you didn't have a spic-goblin mind you would realize you are getting paid 1/4th the wages other people get to pick strawberries

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

I charge good money for shit a retard can do in 1 hour. Seems like you have a bad case of sour grapes and can only resort to insulting :^)

>in group project with Indian dude and some white boy
>be Mexican
>first meeting I can already tell he doesn't like me even though we've never met
>offer to do something with Pajeet
>Benjamin says "no I will do it"
>okay lol
>weeks go by and Frederick does not say a word to Pajeet or myself
>two days before project is due when Duncan finally brings up project to us
>"we thought you said you had it covered. don't worry dude I know Python so we can finish whatever you need quickly before the due date"
>Jebediah spergs out and threatens to "tell on us"
>Pajeet and I call Taylor's bluff and don't say shit
>tfw Pajeet and I get a free pass since the autistic white guy did all the work
thanks OP

>First semester
>First assignment
>Asian student asks to be paired up for a worksheet
>Month later he's done nothing and I've done 3/4ths of the work
>Constant messages near the due date for him to show me something
>He ends up taking my work and submitting the thing without me able to see it
>Results come back and I did fairly poorly (average 3.8/5 per section)
>His section got 0/5
>All the foreign students are dropping out of units
>One fuck thought just doing the bare minimum practicals in class would have him pass
>Get a group assignment for presentations about design
>All fellow Aussies and no muds
>expect the worst because they sound like bogans
>We end up getting the best result in the class
>most of the non-whites can barely string together a fucking sentence

Completely changed my view. I thought whites would be underachievers and non-whites would be diligent and astute. Instead, non-whites are all these fucking privileged cunts who are living off daddy's money back home.

glad you can do it in one hour then

Glad you can't do your own homework in less ;3

>the same weeb spic is constantly falling for bait
wew

its important that i pay chegg for $14.99 a month--why do my homework when i can rely on pajeet and chin long?

Was a little too sour milk. I tried to make it a little more cyberpunk.

We're playing the long game now, Sup Forumsents. If you're falling for the ethnos keeping the Trump train rolling on Sup Forums to try and make more white people pop blood vessels because they feel powerless to complain about transracial APD in Obummer's 'murrca and not using your witchcraft and wizardry to contact people interested in putting more ghosts in the shell, you're helping the jaws of the cage close on humanity. We're not getting the sacrifice everything for a chance to work hard immigrants any more, the ratio has shifted to the HAW HAW WHITEY SO MAD I BET WE CAN GET HATE CRIME LAWSUIT MONEY EZPZ immigrants.

Open your fucking eyes, look around you and find the people who aren't trying to keep the world on a bullet train to cyberpurgatory by perpetuating LARP bullshit in the global era. Devoting your time and energy to making racist macros on the internet instead of dropping the kids off in the deep end for a parental unsupervised lesson in keeping their heads above the rising tide of antihuman apathy is how they sneak up behind you to jam the jack in the back of your skull.

I doubt the average Sup Forumstard looks less ridiculous than the "person" in your pic

only difference is their hair is dyed blonde and they're wearing a knockoff MAGA cap

>$14.99
Case closed, enjoy your broken code.

Does Sup Forums attract literal retards or does Sup Forums melt your brain?
It's hard to tell.

this.
Always keep a repository and send your professor it and no problems

>everyone is white at my university
>still get grouped with lazy incompetent people every time

b-but google told me only the best code comes out of india

Why non-whites get so mad?

its ok user, someday you will realize that being an lethargic fuck is bad for your career (unless you are a NEET)

How can you pass a group project without doing work? Is this the absolute state of education in the US? In a real university/college you still are required to produce and sumbit all your own work even for a "group" project

I can no longer separate the Sup Forums LARPers from the actual retards on Sup Forums. I'm inclined to believe this thread is mostly LARPing because of the ridiculousness of the arguments I see in it.

yes, yes it is.

not worth trying stostop it either
they manage to pass anyhow

>visit pajeet tutor for help on project
>tell him my problem, he says "ok lets fix this"
>he spends 45 minutes googling the assignment and can't find anything
>says "the solution is impossible. Please talk to the professor"

This is a guy doing a phd program and couldn't implement a doubly linked list.

>How can you pass a group project without doing work?
by letting the other guys do all the work
t. pajeet

It's very simple, you know when you were in grade school and the teacher made you sit in groups and if you had no friends, the teacher would force you to sit at some table with the fewest people?

It's pretty much the same thing, but at the university level, because for most college students, it's literally just HIGH SCHOOL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

You're supposed to trade phone numbers (or email) and keep in contact outside of class to finish on time.

ever thought maybe you just go to a shit school?

This.they smell horrible

Honestly your fault. Some people don't care about school. You did the first part right: confront. When that fails you should report. Be very clear. Tell them that you will talk to the professor if they don't pull their end, and when they don't reach out to the prof and tell him I did this, they were supposed to do that, I'd like to be graded on my work.

Obviously now it's late so just suck it and finish it all yourself. Maybe talk to the prof afterwards.

Just finished my exam for programming year 1
it was on pen an paper wtf god knows if i will pass this.
Worst of all i fuckin tried man put the hours in.

>had nothing but paper tests for intro to programming, c++
>graded syntax as harshly as possible
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

OP if you dont want to fail do this its also good if you told them in some of writing that way you have evidence but even if you dont, you wrote the project you know how it works so ask the prof to quiz your group and it will be obvious to see how much work each member actually did.

I was stuck in the same situation as you except three days before the assignment was due i told the teacher I wanted to work on it alone. The teacher already knew that the guy didnt do the work or show up to class very often so i had that going for me. The project was really hard, I was completely clueless and I wasn't even sure if i was even going to pass. i threw him under the bus and turned in a piece of shit project but I think teacher took it easy on me and graded me a bit lightly since I had to work on it alone. If i knew I was going to pass I would have just let him coast along with the project even if he didnt do the work.

To be fair that’s just group projects in general. I dropped out of cs and switched to math after one semester because of how horrible every single group project was.

I dont think ours is but fuck me

>It's a white bro in the group who actually read the prelab and actually understands all the bullshit in this class that'll I'll never need in life

>It's a Vietnamese bro who has all the assignments and projects for the entire semester

Thank god for white people and thank god for Vietnamese people!

oi where do you study?
im starting cs next year and i'm scared shitless that if I ask a tutor to grade me separately the other students might feel offended and regard it as a hate crime

>its not the staff that are shit, its the buildings you fucking racist!
>heh, stupid nazis btfo..

Tell the pajeet to do the needful. Tell the spic you'll call ICE on his home if he doesn't do his part.

It'll be done by morning.

Sup Forumstard here. this is unironically me. KYS nigger

>anime
>anti racism
lamo

can't wait til your mom and dad dies, gonna be laughing my ass off

>phone pajeet codemonkey for assigning their part of a project
>tell him what about the problem, divide it into a dozen userstories with detailed descriptions of the required changes
>he says "ok lets fix this"
>he spends 45 minutes googling the assignment and can't find anything
>he commits 5 lines of fucking around with existing code per day

your English is below average

QUT

The tutors aren't going to grade you separately except in exceptional cases where you come to them prior to assessment day with evidence. They basically say "if you sign something and hand it in then you're saying that you accept this work"

are we arguing? was that post that guy arguing? because that's fucking pathetic

little bit of both. Sup Forums fucks your brain up either way, but the people drawn to Sup Forums are either drawn to the memes or to the message, and they always pick up whichever they didn't come for

im starting maths & cs next year too. which uni?