Why does everyone worry about systemd?

Why does everyone worry about systemd?

Because the systemd faggot devs think theres an init system should be able to toast bread and suck your dick.

But I want that, user.

>he doesn't use openrc

because they're too retarded to audit it and too poor to pay someone to do it for them

I don't understand

poettering is a douche but he has a point when he says linux needs to be less fragmented if it wants to reach more people. he should stop acting like his shit don't stink though.

>linux needs to be less fragmented if it wants to reach more people
Agreed but fuck Poettering I'm making my own init system without any retardness and then people can use it instead

The people who are actually concerned about systemd and have legitimate issues can just use another init system; in fact they probably already were before systemd.
Everyone else is complaining about how it isn't the unix way - when the unix way is compiling and building everything yourself. Those people don't actually have any real reason to oppose systemd; they just complain to sound smart.

Because it can and will break at any moment, fucking your OS

what is systemd

Good luck using X or Wayland without some retarded ass systemd compatibility layer. Whenever we decide to follow a standard, the people who control that standard end up using their position to extort us. Fuck that.

>the unix way is compiling and building everything yourself
[citation needed]

Imagine that your web browser also included a word processor so that you could get your shitposts checked for grammar and punctuation, and do a bunch of other word processory shit that you don't usually associate with regular web browsers---That's systemd. systemd has more features than a sane init system needs. For instance, they designed it to keep its own logs instead of delegating that task to syslog.

You don't have to use X or Wayland. Last time I checked it was all free. If it doesn't fit your use case then just make something that does instead of crying about it.

If you are using anything that builds itself then it's not the unix way. Halt. Full stop. End of the line, bucko.
Not our fault you're too stupid to replace systemd with something else.

KMS it is, faggot.

Linux pro users are retarded.

>If you are using anything that builds itself then it's not the unix way
You already said that, user-san~

Where's the [citation]? desu

because I don't want Xorg 2.0 in my operating system

>Lennart? It's me, Bill.
>Activate the systemd backdoor.

I don't worry. I just install something else.
Currently on Devuan. Fukken comfy.