Roastie rant about IT "neckbeards"

>roastie rant about IT "neckbeards"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's to blame there? She's 100% right.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch

> She's 100% right.
She acts the same as muslim refugees in Europe, those who are notably bad.
> comes to someplace with an established culture
> complains it's not to xir liking and it should be like xir wants it to be
> no, you are wrong and I am right
Also,
> white men
This is both racist and sexist.

Also, you are bait.

Scary part is that post got 176 upvotes but atleast alot of commebts got back at her wirh more upvotes
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/

>User posts on SRS
Like poetry

>SRS
explain for a non-reddit

thank god im not part of this
t. neet

What kind of loser whines on the internet? Become social and walk into a pub or something. Or is it too socially unacceptable to get grabbed by the ass?!
Whatever the answer is, idc

SJW radical like to shit on reddit, SRS doxxing,shill,vote to close subreddit, attack mods,thread users don't like it.

Shit reddit say, r/SRS almost pro communist, radical left subreddit.

"She" work on some third world software consultor, means "she" is a code monkey.

Probably got all the SRS tumblrinas to upboat for her.
> Posts on SRS
> """"normal""""

wow, so radical

>computers rely on knowledge, attention to detail, problem solving and maths/science as opposed to charisma, teamwork, strategizing and writing/speaking
>DUDE WHY IS THIS ROLE FILLED WITH THE TYPES OF AUTISTIC WEIRDOS THAT LIKE SOLITUDE AND IMMERSED IN COMPLICATED BULLSHIT?!?!
I really feel for you guys.
I'm not in IT or anything but what she's saying doesn't make any sense.
No having all socialites in a technical field will not improve productivity.
You want diversity but that means more than 1 type of person.
Her rant would be like someone complaining everyone in the advertising agency is too extroverted and loud and that shy technical based people need to replace them all.
You should have a blend, the social worker can contribute a fresh perspective to a technical field and a technical worker can contribute a fresh perspective for a social field.
But both personality types drift towards their respective fields for a reason.

>so does Europe
>places where the neckbeard, social inexperienced virgin stereotype does't exist

Almost every single IT company or department is packed with these people. Only reason people like her get the job is because they apply for "diversity hires" that big companies create to buck up their PR. I've seen many women hired at my company that all get fired within 3 months because they are completely inept.

she should have sex with them all so they're not virgins anymore cause she sounds like a massive slut lmao

European here, can confirm. I've never seen a kissless virgin neckbeard here.

gtfo roastie

what happened to respecting others' culture and way of life, like they were taught in sociology class?

like this is sjw 101 and they are making fun of white guys that really don't give a fuck about them to begin with

also projecting their own victim culture

like.............................

>you are all and racists should be more accepting of others
>people that deviate from the social norm should be lined up and shot

This but unironically.
t. neckbeard

>Caring what 3DPD have to say
Get the fuck off my website you dirty normalfags

Poe's law

isn't that about nazis?

It's about things that are indistinguishable from satire.

It was originally about religious fundamentalists, but now is about any kind of extremist vs satire
Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.

Godwin's is for Nazis. Poe is for satire.

>i'm stupid and can't tell the difference things and they're similar so there's a law saying they're the same XD
all the "laws" named after people are fucking shit.

and moe's law?

Any long discussion on Sup Forums will had one moe anime girl photo.

Satire vs the real thing is sometimes completely indistinguishable and satire like the onion has been taken completely seriously on a number of occasions

>i can't figure out a difference between things so me smart me no poe's law
these "laws" are truisms for fucking retards. sometimes it's hard to decide if people really mean what they say? wow, that's mindblowing. if only you had enough brains to realize that's applied to everything that comes out of anybodies fucking mouth

Thanks for an example of Poe's law.

they're called aphorisms my nigga

Stop getting so uppity over a silly internet law, for fucks sake

Here's the thing, m8, if you're satirizing stupid people by acting stupid, you'll be mistaken for being actually with those stupid people

no they aren't. they aren't short, concise, or well written. they're garbage for brainlets.
>if things go on long enough then there's a higher possiblity for x thing to happen xD
woah, that's a classic right there. nobody thought of that 3000 years ago. thanks for the wisdom!
mindblowing

This only strengthens my resolve to never hire women. That kind of behaviour and attitude is toxic. We need none of that.

prolly a troll
or a yid

You're literally not denying it, anymore. You're pretty much saying that it's a thing that happens. Besides, this phenomena of confusing satire for the real is distinct and recognizable enough that it warrants its own term. You're free to create and use your own so that your autism won't be triggered.

Lead dev here, she is MOSTLY right. Though she does the usual feminist rant thing, but that doesn't mean she is wrong about the over abundance of socially inept males that could scare off more socially stable employees who know how to interact with other humans.

t. Pajeet

that's because you worked in a pseudo programming bullshit company that hires any monkey who knows java

You know Godwin's law as, in itself, a tongue in cheek adage not meant to be taken seriously, right? You seem to be taking it seriously. You, yourself are falling for Poe's law.

what the fuck is there to deny? some brainlets figured out things are actually difficult to judge? i'm glad you got over your autism and learned to not take everything at face value. your gay shitty law isn't anything but a truism for retards.
>recognizable enough that it warrants its own term
>everything in politics is just like harry potter, star wars, and everything else is just like x law xDDD

i'm saying the laws are shit and for morons. it's simply idiots renaming classical knowledge like it's sjw renaming shit on github

The IT faculty at my uni is populated by 1,9+ meter tall chads. It's actually pretty insane.

There are a few losers here and there, but the majority of them are good looking.

Begins code monkeys, you will find same people on low pay jobs,some fast food worker.

Just happened be software jobs are pay above shitty jobs making people could criticize works.

How retarded are you? You're now comparing an adage that is used describe a thing that happens to idiots using pop culture to explain real life. You have literally no argument. And besides, what "classical knowledge" is there to fucking rename? If the phenomena already had a term for it that existed before, then "Poe's Law" wouldn't have caught on, hell even the guy who authored it probably wouldn't even think about creating it because it already existed.
You're getting fucking autistic over a term simply because it used the word "Law" in it. Contain your fucking autism.

so fucking what ?
at least you know they won't be spending half of their time on facebook or rant about their personal lives, bullshit small talk etc ... but actually get their shit done.

Females especially in IT should be banned. There isn't anyone more priviledged than females in computer science studies and if you think otherwise then you should wake the fuck up and eat dicks for breakfast

intelligence has a strong correlation with physical attractiveness (also very very strong correlation with reflexes)

better/faster reflexes = more likely to be intelligent
more attractive appearance = more likely to be intelligent

I surmise that the attractiveness=intelligence part is simply a due to these people 'forming correctly'. Their entire body came together properly from womb to maturity the way it's mean to; the body is healthy and attractive, so the mind is likely to be healthy and attractive as well.

Are you trying to hire people who are socially stable or people who do work?

>IT
>intelligence

Average IQ in IT majors is ~115 - 125

Yes it is a higher IQ field. No it doesn't matter how stupid you anecdotally think everyone in IT is, it's what the statistics indicate.

Do you want to make friends or do you want to get work done?

>If the phenomena already had a term for it that existed before, then "Poe's Law" wouldn't have caught on
wrong dumbass. retards like you love to rename the wheel and pretend it's a new invention all the time. poe's law specifically is just for retards who can't tell the difference between things to assert themselves that while they're too stupid to understand the specific situation they know a "law" so they're tfw to smart.

the whole idea of these "laws" is just a way for subhumans to try attach their names to an adage and pretend they created common sense. afterwards dumbass naturally spew out a "law" because laws are the law XDD

I consistently score above 140 on IQ tests, where are my good looks?

if you go from looking ugly to looking good you will also become smarter

if you go from being dumb to being smart you will NOT also become good looking

She is, honestly.

(I'm a NEET neckbeard who barely dodged the normie bullet.)

America needs to be nuked so we can start all over again without this cancer.

america will become niggerland soon anyways just like Europe.
Too bad i won't be alive to see that mexican vs niggers war while Israel will call themselves the aryan masterace with their lizard blue eyez and shit and basically do the same shit hitler did

Both, user. If you let your autism spills too much during interview you won't even get hired.

>retards like you love to rename the wheel
Once again, I'm not fucking renaming anything. It's a thing that happens and a term for it caught on.
>just for retards who can't tell the difference between things to assert themselves
>"LMAO LOOK AT HOW SMART I AM YOU ARE LITERALLY DUM DUMS XXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD"
That's your only argument. Look at the image and tell me if you can tell if it's real or simply a satire.

I did not read the reply chain and I have no idea what you're arguing about but I will comment on the last sentence.
It doesn't look like satire to me because she takes extra effort to clarify her position.
"Just a friendly reminder that you should call your animals by gender-neutral or multiple pronouns." would be satire. Anything more probably isn't.

I don't think it's possible to train IQ to 140 levels.
There have been studies where IQ scores of children with learning disabilities were improved eith proper training but it probably doesn't work on an average adult.

Humans are probably the most socially complex animal in existence. We thrive through cooperation. It's been selected for through behavioural evolution. Every culture on the planet is built upon our social nature. The pyramids were not built upon one man's back. The various branches of mathematics were developed over millenia and applied to physics with much collaboration. Human beings were sent to the Moon by thousands of individuals working as one.

What in fuck makes you think that a social retard will be more productive than a group of workers with healthy social connections? The only way you would ever think that is if you 1) have never seen what happens when someone with a shitty personality fucks up an entire project single handedly, which yes, does happen or 2) you're too socially inept to correctly analyse what tanked the aforementioned project and think it's because it wasn't done YOUR way (aka, you're the guy with the shitty personality, or at least one of them)

Granted, if a project has shitty leadership, it can fail even with a great group.

Meh. In my IT departement there was only 2 hardcore nerds (including me), a handful of nerdy normies, many normies with slight nerd tendancy and a majority of pure normies (like to watch football, party and have sex, don't care about programming, science and SF... nerd stuff in general).

It was quite depressing but I asked the Human Ressource team to move me with the "socially inept people" and it was a blast. But no one liked us, we were aggressive and grumpy so we always ended up with the shortest deadline and most difficult projects (minus negociating with the clients obviously). Quality control was AFRAID of us, their standards was inferior to ours and we called them out on their bullshit so many times our office became a "no go zone" for them.

Also we often refused to go to meeting because we deemed them "a useless waste of our time" *tips fedora*. I was browsing Sup Forums at work, and told the management to politely fuck off because I was more productive and competent than anybody else (except X and Y) and therefore they had to give me a raise, fire me or deal with me slacking a lot (I put it like that, no shame).

They dealt with it. But I was unhappy with my salary so I left for another company, I got a nice raise but... there is no nerd in my new companie. It sucks. I have no bound nor links with anybody. Pay is nice, work is nice but people are so fucking normal it upsetting.

Now I wake up and I know there will be no lonely virgin 30 years old dudes to share a good laugh with between two line of codes. I'm surrounded by gentle Chads and smart Stacies. Everything is nice and sterilized. Notheless a coworker commited suicide a few month ago, that gave me a lonely giggle *tips again* because I'm probably next in line for the sweet rope embrace.

Having only normie for coworkers sucks.

>shitty personality
Your only gauge of what a "shitty personality" is seems to be "guy who doesn't really talk much" and then you assume from there.

You can't increase IQ, or at least nobody's ever shown it's possible.

IQ increases as you mature, but then that's it. You've got that until you hit your 65+ years and your mind starts to degenerate.

social retard autists still communicate and still get work done

they just don't get along well with roasties who tell them to stop being depressed and smile more, or the roasties who go out of their way to get them fired; these kinds of guys work best in all-male teams where there isn't the everpresent spectre of sexual performance and judgement taking place every day of their lives making everything more stressful for them.

You don't need to be a social butterfly to resolve a merge conflict or comment on a pull request.

IQ calculation are based on you ability to recognize patterns.
That can be taught and improved.
And the brain configuration change all the time.

on github you do, you ableist languager

Nah, I'm going to say with confidence that this guy , who has a lot to say, has a shitty personality. The guy treats his coworkers like garbage, complains that he has no friends, and blames others for his depression. And he's completely oblivious to how incoherent that is.

>judge something with minimal or zero context and see if you make the correct judgement
you're truly a genius. you could post a tweet about somebody walking their dog and it'd be the exact same shit.
>B-BUT BUT MUH SATIRE MUH POLITICS MUH POE'S LAW
here's the thing dumbass even if you make a judgement what the fuck does that have to do with anything at all? it's all in your little brainlet head that it matters.

a. mean it
a1. they take it entirely seriously and will die for it
a2. they take it somewhat seriously
a3. they hold it true, but can change their mind
b. muh satire (brainlet retard)
b1. it's entirely a joke man IT'S TROLLING it's MUH SATIRE
b2. it's a spur of the moment joke not meaningful
b3. it's irony, but they could mean it in another context

you can make this list a-z and 100 points on each you fucking retard. what does it matter? cause it's difficult to judge? WOW! life is more difficult to judge than a retard like you will ever understand.

>Europe
>Where that stereotype doesn't exist

You don't need to be a social butterfly to work on a team, either. You just need to have average social skills.

Not understanding language features like hyperbole is a sign of below average social skills.

Competence and skill grant privileges. If you can't understand that then you're an useful idiot of liberalism.

>That can be taught and improved.
I couldn't find a single study that measured a significant IQ improvement in adults.
All of them talk about how a child with a starting IQ of 70 now gets 80.

>smart stacies
>stacies
>smart
That's a nice made up story

She's in the wrong here, obviously.
Common social sense says, if you have a problem with someone, you tell them, not the whole world, but that individual. What even here is her problem? That these people are 'creepy' or 'virgins' or 'unattractive'? What has ANY of that to do with work? It would be another thing if they were bad workers, lazy or something, but she's just picking on their personality traits SHE does not like. Note this, they haven't ever wronged her, she hates them for no other reason than their traits that she arbitrarily observes. This is the equivalent of a child not eating a meal because he doesn't likes how it looks, not tastes, but looks and in fact, he would rather prefer to eat a slice of cake, because it looks better.
Even further retarded is the fact that the woman has a problem with people who aren't socially very fluent. Do you guys see the discontinuity here? She hates people who are not able to express themselves (that is, communicate) well. Does that mean, she'll hate people with disabilities too? That's just plain mean.

This, embedded software is probably the hardest of fields as far as software is concerned, it includes some actually pretty heavy math, science and engineering. Unsurprisingly there aren't too many women in the field. Unsurprisingly, then men in the field aren't very socially adept either. But they do their job, and thanks to them we have all these wonderful machines.

> Industry filled with 'neckbeards'
> Get Rid of them
> Watch industry boom

Getting rid of all the people in a, what is already a booming, industry will make it better.
Women logic.

I've worked in embedded systems before and it had lots of retarded normies in it. Granted there were some pretty smart people but lots of retards too.

The entire context of this thread is social ability in a team setting. The argument is that those with below average social skills shouldn't be hired into technology fields just because they're skilled because someone who is slightly less skilled but has better social skills will probably improve overall productivity more than their added individual productivity. Your "hyperbole" is a garbage attempt at a strawman. Now try addressing the point.

Treating others with contempt is not a privelege. It's a negative personality trait. Your politics don't matter in this context. Bill Maher is a fuckin dick bag and he's liberal.

>uses 'academic obsessed' in a negative sense
That's it folk, go home, this cunt's opinion has no value. She's another one of those anti-intellectual faggots, the type of people who think "academics is a waste of time"

> you could post a tweet about somebody walking their dog and it'd be the exact same shit.
What the fuck are you even talking about? That argument doesn't even make any fucking sense.
>HURR DURR MAH CONTEXT
It's a fucking tweet floating around. What context are you even looking for? That it's posted in The Onion? That's fucking stupid and would defeat the purpose of making a satire that is convincing enough in the first place. If some crafty troll was able to create a convincing enough feminist diatribe in the dark underbelly of feminist tumblr, no amount of context that surrounds it is going to help in actually determining if it's actually satire or not.
Just look at this shit
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
The Guardian fell for this and the real author fessed up and it was the guy who owns a particularly well known account that parodies SJWs. I also urge you to look up the headmates subculture that has been thriving somewhere in tumblr and judge for yourself if they're being serious or not.

>here's the thing dumbass even if you make a judgement what the fuck does that have to do with anything at all? it's all in your little brainlet head that it matters.
bullshit copout that invokes nihilism as an argument
>HURR DURR WHY WE ARGUING WHY DOES ANYTHING MATTER AT ALL?

Reality is women are both stupid and mean, just like we figured out when we were 8. Why did we forget?

no she isn't. she loves intellectuals in women's studies. just not the mathy physicy kind. only they're talking about women's vagina then they aren't real intellectuals

>Now try addressing the point.
The point is that the nature of IT work requires very little real human interaction.

Boot Camp lazy don't want learn mínimum code vs asocial autist don't want follow average social rules.

but women don't want to fuck me because I'm in IT :(

Well she is implicit of the fact that they are inexperinced, and if that is the fact, then i agree with her, however she seems to just be an upset roastie, so fuck her.

My it department is all nerds that socialize and party. She just worked at shifty companies that hired her for diversity

you're a living example of tfw to smart to understand so it's satire/poe's law. random anecdotes about dumb fuck reporters making mistakes are entirely meaningless.

>bullshit copout that invokes nihilism as an argument
wrong. i was posing a question i knew you'd be too stupid to get. your random arbitrary baseless judgments mean absolutely nothing at all. you aren't even progressing an idea with your little brain instead it's simply a contextless and zero value judgement that goes nowhere.

everybody else is racking their brain to make a judgement that has purpose and then a poe's law subhuman comes in and says "TFW TO SMART TO UNDERSTAND BUT POE'S LAW SO I'M INTELLECTUAL"

falling for the reddit b8

kek

t.nice b8 opee

Spoilers: when women say that someone else is socially inept or uncooperative, what it really means is she can't manipulate them into giving her favorable treatment.

/thread

>Spoilers: when women say that someone else is socially inept or uncooperative, what it really means is she can't manipulate them into giving her favorable treatment.
This sums up everything

>tries to argue there aren't any neckbeards in IT
>immediately starts spewing Sup Forums shit
try again, virgin island

kek