Naomi Wu drama getting out of hand

bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=5046

Other urls found in this thread:

michelerebooted.blogspot.mx/2017/11/how-i-try-to-direct-attention-as-woman.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the exhibitionist whore with random shit in her shoes? What did she do now?

LOOK AT ME
I lit up my skirt with some LEDs and an arduino!! I'm a CREATOR
Don't judge me even though I have a shameless bimbofication fetish and am extremely open about it on the internet.
TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!

Let's prove her point.

>Drama
>Female
What did you expect?

Such bullshit. He somehow fails to mention that her brand isn't built on her maker skills, they are peripheral. "Well, I work without a shirt on too!", sure bunny, but you don't levarege your sex appeal for views. And she say she walks around like that where she lives and doesn't get told off. So it must be fine everywhere right? But that is just pretending to be ignorant of the international market that she actually focuses on, which she clearly isn't.
You can't use certain tactics gain a following then say "don't call me out on that, that's sexist!"

TLDR? Not reading all that shit shit.

When Andrew Huang (bunnie studios) talks, I listen.

literally wu?

I have only seen this in passing, but to my knowledge this is it:
>some random asian takes pictures with LEDs under her clothes
>shows up at random conventions and public events
>trying to make a name for herself on social media
>apparently made all her LED illuminated clothing herself
>nothing special about that, but whatever
>gets a tiny fanbase
>some autists on twitter accuse her of not being a real person?
>this draws a bit of confusion as she is clearly an actual human being
>other autists join in, start claiming that all her "makes" were made by other people
>autists start alluding to her being nothing more than a model trying to capitalize on the market by paying people to make things for her so she gets attention
>more autists join in
>some SJWs join in
>all of it completely pointless as we're talking about fucking LEDs and hot glue

You'll lose braincells by going down this rabbithole. Not worth it.

the problem is the dude said she was fake.

he implied that she was just a model, and a team behind her was making everything, and she was just the public face.

but she obviously makes her own shit. she's no tesla, but she does make her own stuff.. how she dresses is beside the point.

i respect her more then some blue haired landwhale whale

literally who cares about this shit
honestly
why do people even care
jesus christ

>you don't levarege your sex appeal for views
But guys do this all the time!

>the problem is
No, the problem is idiots like you taking a selectively literal intepretation of peoples words to give you an excuse to white knight.

This was actually well written.

The point he's making is that she isn't a fake. She can actually do the things she claims to do. Even if her brand is built on sex appeal, that doesn't make it okay for someone to slander her about something unrelated.

Kill yourself brainlet.

I am not sure who that is but if you are implying that slicking your hair back and putting on a suit is at all comparable then you haven't seen any of her albums.

>that doesn't make it okay for someone to slander her about something unrelated
>unrelated
You are right, the guy doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Lets just take the most pointless braindead interpretation of his words and use that to dismiss him.

She does have sex appeal, she looks great and since she is not muslim she is allowed (and even encouraged) to use her sex appeal to make money.

>>i respect her more then some blue haired landwhale whale

This

She's a real person and she does real "making." She never claimed to be a genius, but she showed her work, and some of it was really interesting (like the portable 3D printer.) Walking around the city with a 3D printer strapped to her back but still working is pretty amazing and worth knowing about.

>selectively literal
the guy said she wasn't real, that's what started the drama
he implied that someone looking like she does and dressing like she does would not be a maker

nobody is questioning that she uses her looks to her advantage, but the fact is she makes the stuff she shows, regardless if you think they're worthy projects or not

>gook with terrible bolt-on tits which are too big for her
>eating roast beef
>roastie eating roastie

>No, the problem is idiots like you taking a selectively literal intepretation of peoples words to give you an excuse to white knight.
If it was a guy, I'd still be saying the same things.

Seeing as her sponsorships are being pulled out from under her, most people seem to interpret it the same way I do.

What does she even do other than attach LEDs to an arduino and cut the bottom of all her shirts to deliberately turn all her shirts into belly shirts?

If men had big boobs they'd be showing them off all the time.

She does open box videos and reviews 3D printers to see if they work as advertised. That's a service.

Bimbos are the best though.

Her tits are pretty weird.

>i buy things and unbox them on camera and read the spec sheet and say nice things about the product because it was sent in for free and i'm being sponsored!!
>IM A CONTENT CREATOR!!!

literally true

Sometimes she say they suck and are unworkable, even though they are free and it could hurt her for future free stuff.

Judging from her recent videos
Hacks and flys drones
Tours factories
Talks
Uses 3d printers
Does 360 video
Goes to pool partys
Uses linux
Reviews products
Uses all sorts of workshop machinery in a workshop
Creates weird clothing (e.g. 3d printed bikini)
Does shit with LEDs and LCDs

stop being such a creepy orbiter jesus christ
i know it's you making this shit thread everyday
why do think your threads keep getting deleted??
eceleb drama has absolutely nothing to do with technology

idk who she is but if she's trash, she's trash.
idc if it "proves her point".

Wow, looks like this bench saw cuts this aluminium just fine!

Just being objective here, seems cooler in this thread to completely dismiss her as a maker than... i don't know, check her channel out and see what she actually does?

Also, why do linus threads get a free pass? I know you all love his sexy face and the way he reviews those boner-inducing nvidia cards.

Except she didn't start it.

I like her. I'm all about body-positive engineers. Also, I haven't been following but it seems like she is actually taking this in stride.

This sums it up, but sadly people can't sperg out over your summary of this shit, so everyone is going to just ignore you bud.

That's 99% of youtube, congratulations on noticing. It's just different this time because it's a girl and she won't fuck you.

Like a whore?

Asian Americans were a mistake

>and she won't fuck you.
Was this bit really necessary?
You're a literal sexist and you don't even know it.

if this is sexist to you, would you be rather fucked by a man ?

I'm saying you would have never added that bit if you were talking about linustechtips or whoever the fuck

>Hated by men because she dresses in a provocative way
>Hated by feminists because she has a nice body
Being Naomi is suffering.

>hated by feminists because she dresses in a provocative way
fixed that for you

> "Yes, I happen to be a young, pretty, busty woman. I also happen to dress like this. Yes, I am also a maker and coder." I would actively avoid pictures that look like "Hi, I am a Playboy Bunny and the goal of posting this photo is to get you to fantasize about me while you masturbate."

michelerebooted.blogspot.mx/2017/11/how-i-try-to-direct-attention-as-woman.html

> hot glue
Oh yes. YES!

>If it was a guy, I'd still be saying the same things.
Sure you would!

>girl in tech LITERALLY being famous for her body rather than her achievements
>MMMMUH FEMINISM

>tfw she looks best in overalls but she spends most of her time showing off her fake tits
It also became too much when she started pushing a feminist agenda.
I liked that she was making stuff and interested in tech and all that, but then it had to become about how she was a woman doing tech stuff.
You don't have to tell us. We know. It just became overbearing and then I quit.

>Bimbo attentionwhoring ladyboy who's into tech triggers normies.
Nothing new.

i still would

Who's that guy accusing her of being fake?

It seems women have no life pursuits other than attention and status. Like men have hobbies and stuff but women only have attention attention and more attention.

Who?

>chink ladyboys are representative of all women

women have hobbies but only as a means to an end to get more attention, if it takes too long to master, they won't even bother

>implying it isn't even more true for swallow white roasties

What the fuck is a roastie?

>tits which are too big
fag

less for you, none for me

you are an actual retard

>Was this bit really necessary?
Yes.
>You're a literal sexist and you don't even know it.
Your father was a sexist towards your mother and then you came into existence.
Since you believe that sexism is bad, then your existence is bad and you should kill yourself. People who don't respect their own existence don't deserve respect from anything in existence.

are you ok user? whatever happened will get better, heres a hug.

THIS IS WHY I IGNORE ALL E-CELEB THREADS

>failure which demeans its own existence trying to play savior complex to compensate
Seems like B Movie character writing is back on the menu boys.

She said something like she is influenced by human augmentation and cyberpunk stuff. Thing is it's not a scifi movie and when she is the only one doing it, she's seen like just another hoe. It doesn't help cyberpunk is so out of fashion.

But that's a different user, it seems you're starting to mix up things and lose judgement now, its just an internet fight user, nothing to lose your head over, take a pause and come back when you feel better.

I guess you ridiculous gamergaters have found your next waste of time.

I can sense your body shaking user.
No amount of roleplaying will help you.
Seek butt aid, also you will never amount to anything in life, that is your destiny.

She started it be being female and existing. If she was a guy no one would give a shit.

>Seek butt aid, also you will never amount to anything in life, that is your destiny.
Thats harsh user, what did I do to warrant such a strong mean response? You're not being attacked, just chill out and talk with people, you're safe bro.

>cute asian transhumanist
>maker hobbyist

Why are we mad again? Because she isn't as hardcore as others?
I don't get the outrage.

Did a woman write this?

That's not trashtalk. That's a scientific observation based on your past life and current mind.

Someone claimed that even the little noob projects she's done are not actually done by her.

>I don't get the outrage.
Nerds are inherently suspicious of attractive females getting into their hobby and shoving their tits everywhere for views.

But you felt the need to say it because you felt like you were losing this argument and clutched on your rescue rope. It's ok though, we all get defensive and insecure sometimes, I don't judge you

poor bait

I didn't even know who this chick was until you nerds started acting like little drama queens over her. What the actual fuck is going on in this thread? Moooods!

Your shaking seems to be increasing.
The more roleplaying and inane the posting style, the more red your butt is. Even emoticons now, that's some serious hurt.

Look at you reassuring yourself that you won, it's so cute. I enjoy that I were able to get you like this. Dont beat yourself up, you'll do better next time. You'll become more confident in your abilities as you get more mature. Cheers and lots of love.

Linus wouldn't fuck you either.

Why are you fantasizing about user's red butt? Sounds pretty gay desu

Ah yes, the butthurt has reached critical stages and now you are trying to cover by roleplaying a teacher even though you have no value or basis to be one.

Someone questioned her authenticity in a blog post and Twitter went nuts with muuh misogyny sexism slutshaming

That's (((their))) narrative. Let me tell you: the women who achive shit by brains and hard work loath people like her more than nerds.

Gay

Duh. They're jealous of better looking women taking attention away.

Like you are jealous of Chad fucking all the Stacies, right?

>Someone questioned her authenticity

Her existence*
I can't see the Twitter post, its deleted, but if the screencaps are correct the guy [spoiler](big shot, he started O'Reilly media and calls himself the father of the Maker Movement)[/spoiler] accused her of not existing, of her being a fake internet persona used to advertise some business.

Its a big nasty to do that to a person, I think if I was into social media I'd be upset if people called me fake.
I already get pretty mad when I share my career/experience on Sup Forums to support my views and people say LOLNO you can't be that, people on Sup Forums are all retarded NEET :D

Nah, I'm jealous of qt traps.

Me too ;_;

QT Traps.

I don't use Twitter. I just saw someone on HN linking a blog post that listed suspicious things about her.

>looks best in overalls

true that

yes in a way... "To whore" used to mean the same as "To fornicate" (ie. have sex with someone without being married to them) so in that sense, no... Not like a whore. A better term to use is "prostitute" or "sex worker" because that applies to anyone who get money from sex appeal. Because a prostitute that exchange money for sex with her husband is a prostitute, but not a whore per se. And a woman who have sex with some unmarried man for free is a whore, but not a prostitute. So prostitute is a better term.

At first I was wondering what this was all about. Why did the Maker dude care about her? Now that I've read the post closely, I'm pretty sure this here is the money quote.

It's a shame bunny has become so baizuo.