Get in here !

Get in here !
Venite qui !

Invited: Descendants of the glorious Romanz (we wuz)
Not invited: Barbarians

Primo per controllale

Not invited: yanks*

>Invitados:
España, Italia, Portugal y ANDORRA -No Rumanía.
>No invitados:
Germanos

Franceses, por favor absténganse de comentar en este hili romántico. Muchas gracias.

Me dis pas ce que je doit faire

i am confused

Germanos fuera.

No you are rich ,it's different
I am Roman in heart and in soul
I choosed español in school

You shame your Gallic Druid ancestors with this cuckery

/thread

What are you doing this holiday ?

Bună

Ya, y yo inglés y también estudié francés, pero eso no me hace germano.
Germanos fuera.

ah yes, the great conquerors, the great builders, the...
oh wait

:(

So I'm invated right?

ofc

Thanks
Belarusians were romanz n shiet

Don't go I love France!

Hey guys, can I play here?

I love you too
Pic related is my bike for my road trip

If you are based Criollo sí.

Where are you going?

My grandfather was born In Castilla, what makes my father a Criollo and me a Castizo...i-is that enough?

We follow La Loire and we go to the ocean

Cool man.

I guess so.

What are you doing these next days ?

>Latin thread
>English
Oh how the mighty have fallen

Everyone understand english so it's easier to communicate

Hanging out with friends and family. Just got back for Oklahoma.

Was Oklahoma good ?

*from. I am also going to Texas, Dallas, to see a friend.

Yes. I was there with a friend. We explored the wild plains.

Cool ! There is another Texan who is very fond of France , if you go to the /fr/ general you can meet him
Got any pic ?

But everybody speak English on this Japanese website... It's a Latin cucked language anyway.

Pourquoi ne sommes nous plus la bienvenue ?

How do you say "Gold, silver and bronze" in your romance language?
>asturian
Oru, plata, bronce

Or, Argent, Bronze.

Nice, not at the moment. I like to make physical copies of photos.

>french
Or, argent, bronze

Ah I understand

>catalan
Literally like although most people will say plata instead of argent.

>asturian
How many different languages there is in Spain?

Ever been to Paris?

Argent sounds quite cooler than plata t b h

A bunch, though they are minor languages and not official.

ouro/oiro, prata, bronze

It also means "money" in french.

Oro, argento, bronzo

Yea, "plata" means money in south american spanish

apologize for 146 BC

Are they all understandable from each other?

Never! Get salted, you and your city!

It isnt bullshit when we say that you only need to add "o" and "a" at the end of each word to speak italian.

More or less. I think spanish is quite useful to understand every and each of them. A Galician speaker and a catalonian speaker would have some trouble. Asturian and spanish are 85% understandable I guess, we have weird as fuck verbs and nouns, but asturian grammar is almost spanish
Can french understand occitan?

I live near Paris ,like 30m from there

I can't understand shit

Cool. What do you think of other French posters? Favorite/least favorite int poster?

Don't worry, my catalonian friends can't either.

if only but those filthy nobles wouldn't give him reinforcements ROMANS BTFO HANNIBAL GREATEST TACTICIAN FILTHY MAMERTINES WILL BE KILL

Moesia gave more emperors to the Empire than any other province except Italia. Can we be honororary Romans?
Pls
I m tried of slavic bullshit

I see, so everybody knows Spanish, plus their actual language?
>Can french understand occitan?
Honestly Idk, but "locals" languages in france are nearly exctinct, unfortunately...
Nobody speak Breton, Occitan ou Provençal anymore, except few people.

Favorite : you
Least favorite : the bouchardposter in /fr/ a.k.a the Quebecon
Sure go on

Carthago delenda est

>those filthy nobles wouldn't give him reinforcements
Yes, I know. It's pretty sad Tbh. Betrayed by stupid politicians.

It does

>the bouchardposter in /fr/ a.k.a the Quebecon
That's mean man. Quebec posters are bro tier.

Asturian could very well be considered official, (most) asturians are just not interested on making it.

In the provinces where both are official, mostly yes. In Galicia I think 80% are billingual. Basques are different because both languages are radically different, so billingualism is lower. Catalonian I guess its like galician.
Asturian is not official and it's spoken by rural people, but it has been growing a little bit. Spanish is predominant as fuck in big cities, like 95% speaks it as their first language. The ither 5% speaks mixed asturianspanish.
Everyone I know from little villages speaks asturian

it's just not fair we coulda ben kangs

SEMITIC SHITS GET OUT OF MY OPPIDA REEEEEEEEEE

Nan je parle d'un gars qui avatarfag, qui poste des mêmes pourrit et il est tout le temps en mode CILISIOUNISTE

True. And is also seen as detrimental and poor, but I think it is stupid to consider it as a dialect. No political party wants to fight about it because its not "important" and becausr they would have to accept that it is a language. And literally the first argument is "oh its a dialect of poor villagers!"

come back when you aren't 164 cm jorge

Ah, thanks dude. :-)

Oh, ok, I thought most people spoke Spanish and some isolated regions spoke other languages.
But It's way more complicated (and interesting Tbh).

>Catalonian I guess its like galician.

Catalonian is supposed to be 100% since Catalonia is the only autonomy (as far as I know) where it's mandatory to be educated in the regional language. You can study in spanish in Galicia and the Basque country, but you can't in Catalonia.

:DDDDDDD

>Nan je parle d'un gars qui avatarfag
Oh, j'avais pas compris. Désolé mec.

Thanks! Most people speak spanish but its usual to hear galician and catalan in their respective regions.

>tfw /espita/ will never come back

La faite est mienne , j'aurais dût preciser

So they have a weird educative system thanks to independentism. Didn't know that.
I learnt asturian by myself t b h. It's nearly non existant in class

French """people""" are literally just Romanized Celtic cucks

Faute *

That guy got it

T'en fais pas :^)

How it's going on faroebro

Everyone is a Romanized something. Iberians and Northern Italians are Romanized Celts too, Central Italians are Romanized Etruscans, Southern Italians are Romanized Greeks and Romanians are Romanized Dacians.

>Breaking News! the Roman Empire romanized people some ramdon Faroese guy discovers on Sup Forumsernet

Arabes et Maures >>>>>>>>>>>>/dehors/

80% ? We really did whipe out regionalism, we have 6-7% for Breton, 22.5% for Basque and pour highest number is 61% for Corsican. But none of our regional languages have more than half a million speaker.

/Romance/ unite under a single language.
let's create the neo latin, based on italian, french, and spanish.
we must fight off the cucked english language.
For too long it has been the most spoken language, we must fight back.

That's pretty sad Tbh. Killing languages isn't a good thing bru.

While independentism probably plays a role, language in general is a very important pillar of the regional identity even for those who don't want to separate. Literally forcing people to use catalan at least at school is kinda dickish but was the way to transform the wave of andalusian, galician, etc. immigrants into catalans (and in some case, independentists). In theory it's supposed to work for south americans and moroccans too (it really doesn't imho).

And of course this is probably only theory. I did allmost all my education in catalan (except the spanish class) but I remember that biology teacher from Logroño who teached in spanish, technically breaking the law. Nobody cared. In Barcelona and even in specific neighbourhoods of smaller cities this probably happens all the time.

bow for Jupiter :^)))))

It's a different way of managing things. Perhaps it was better like that, at least your country remains united. Cultures are lost though.

Esperanto was a shitty project and si will this be. It would be better to simply learn all the romance languages :^)

Can't we just communicate in Latin?