another day, another steak ...

Not really much, it's hard to cook.

> Mozambique, 14 lb
> not 0
> mfw

that's probably from eating other mozambiques

i'm vegan and very serious about it

sometimes drink milk tho, don't find it bad

Santiago really lowers the average, it's a shame.
I probably eat 6 kilos of meat in a week. All i eat is fruit, veggies and meat to be quite sincere.

I had mett for breakfast.

feed the middle easterners with more meat.
They bomb each other and Europe because probably of the growth‐retardation of the brains caused by lack of protein.

Every day i et meat.Nom nom nom.

*eat

Well, every meal I eat has somekind of meat in it so..

> mett
honorary germ

>brown reggaeton shithole eats more meat than I do

life isn't fair

Putin hasn't stopped it yet?

I think I'd die if I didn't have meat for at least 2 meals a day

I rarely eat red meat. I simply don't like. However I at chicken everyday at least twice

Chicken, fish or red meat everyday nigga. That shits cash

If there was ever proof Argentina is white...

More than most. I don't eat fruits or vegetables.

muh nigga

>Australia beating us by .4 lb's
GET TO EATING MORE MEAT

do vegans eat honey?

do vegans girls/faggots swallow cum?

le top kek

>yisrael
almost as much as the US
knew i liked those guiz

No idea, probably they do

More than you'd think. Less than you'd hope

Meat is expensive, and I'm stingy.

Mainly eat beans and canned fish.
Sometimes I put a little minced in to spice up.

I guess they need to take proteins somehow :^)

Sometimes my dinner consists of nothing but sausages and steak/pork chops.

None.
Well, I do. Keeping bees is beneficial to our crops and ecosystem, so as far as ecological reasons go it wouldn't make sense to not eat honey.

How fat/unhealthy are you:?

>ETHIOPIANS literally have more meat than famindia

Do vegans eat eggs? Technically you don't have to kill anything to eat eggs, unless you consider abortion murder.

102 kg
184 cm
I run a couple km every 2-3 days

some vegans don't even eat cheese or drink milk, go figure

Wew...

I am also 1,84m but only 70Kg. Eat less m8 lars m8

less meat*

t. Faggot

>being of average weight is gay
Keep telling yourself that fatty

Yea, but for dairy you need to get the animal pregnant, so now you have all these calves around that you need to do something with. For eggs you can just have a couple of chickens in your backyard that poop out eggs until they die.

A lot. I'm way above the EU's average. I need them proteins. And I just love it. If I don't have any meat at all or at the very least eggs or seafood I feel physically bad.

yup, but I guess to eat any animal or animal product is immoral for vegans. Completely retarded way of thinking, if you ask me.

>meatstralia

It's a religious thing.

Why is it retarded ?

Because refusing to have a healthy diet due to moral issues is not worthy. And to have moral issues because you kill animal to eat is childish. I mean, I do think to kill animals for fun or pleasure is wrong but it is not wrong to do it for survival of the human race

Generally speaking, vegans are healthier because they actually care about what goes into their bodies. There's nothing healthy about factory farm meat, m8. You're actually better off without it.

gay, you need it to help you grow taller and build your muslces, once you get jaacked then maybe go vegen, that shit is for fags and girls

All the european or caucasoid races on earth have higher ingestion of protein more than mongoloids do.

If they are not eating meat, they probably would be eating diary foods.

Honestly I think the meat industry is all kinds of fucked up, and I have a much better opinion of hunters who take pleasure in shooting wild animals because it's organic, natural violence that takes us back to our predatory roots, while most domesticated animals raised for milks and meat live like prisoners in a totalitarian society their whole life and I hate that.

But either way, I'll still eat meat, industrial or not. The world is an ugly place, I like eating meat too much, it's my nature and I won't run away from that.

yeah that's why they need to take Iron, Calcium and Vitamin supplements

Actually if you're not completely inept about good nutrition you'd realise you can get rich sources of those from non-animal based foods too

I know, just like japan has the same disease caused by lack of nukes on them.

>most domesticated animals raised for milks and meat live like prisoners in a totalitarian society their whole life and I hate that.
do you realize that you are attributing human thoughts to animals that will never be able to even be close to those concepts?

Vegans are weak. They may care more about their diet, but really complete proteins, complete enough for human need are hard to get through fruits and vegetables only. Meat has everything you need, you might be kinda better off eating only meat, although I think that's equally retarded. Humans are meant to eat both, period. Studies that show that red meat is bad for health are bullshit, the correlation is actually because most people who eat a lot of meat tend to care less about their health and diet, on average, at least that's true. There is nothing wrong with eating meat health wise. At all. Period.

All mammals are closer to us than you think. A chicken I don't care as much but a cow you can tell she has elaborate feelings, even she's less bright than a human.

ok, but why to deal with all that planning when you can get all that while enjoying a delicious steak?
Also, do you know that eating meat is mandatory for pregnant woman?
And about the animals factory: there are no such things here. Animals a raised on the vast green fields eating natural grass and living pretty much like they would in wild state. Mad cow illness and that sort of things are non existent here.

Some excellent "facts" you present there laddo. Not that I'd expect any better from a frenchman or american in this thread

>all that planning
Not really, all that's involved is simply not being lazy/retarded. Plus you eat a more diverse array of foods when meat doesn't occupy the bulk of each meal.

Also non animal proteins are leaner, devoid of trans fats and hormonal manipulation.

>there are no such things here

I dunno about u r gay but Argentinian meat is pretty shitty quality generally speaking.

NIgel please. Vegans are the ones who always come up with poorly "sourced" facts. I'm only talking common sense and human nature here. Look at your fucking teeth. They're no grass eating teeth, they're not full carnivore teeth either. Men are omnivores and are meant to live a such.

*poorly sourced "facts"

>Argentinian meat is pretty shitty quality generally speaking
meat lovers would disagree with you and for your post I guess you don't eat much meat

>Look at your fucking teeth.
don't be mean. you should not tell that to british people

I didn't do this on purpose. I swear.

You're just clutching at straws m80. Barring a few exceptions, most GPs, dieticians etc. would say there is nothing wrong with a vegan diet.

Quality is shitty compared to my countrys meat.

I'm kiwi

>Barring a few exceptions, most GPs, dieticians etc. would say there is nothing wrong with a vegan diet.

wew desu senpai

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22073791
>Meat consumption is associated with less stunting among toddlers in four diverse low-income settings.

fasebj.org/content/28/1_Supplement/620.10.short
>Dairy consumption is associated with a lower risk of stunting in Ethiopian children 6-24 months of age

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3702341/
>Adherence to dietary patterns high in protein (e.g. dairy, legumes, and meat products) and carbohydrates (e.g. fruits, sweets, and desserts) might be associated with reduced odds of being stunted among children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27187911
> Low feeding frequency and low consumption of eggs, dairy products, fruits and vegetables were associated with stunting and poor linear growth in children

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2528709/
>As recently as 2005, despite the significant available literature on the potential risks of alternate diets, strict vegan parents were taken to court and charged with neglect after one of their children died of malnutrition (25). Their other four children were all found to be below the lowest appropriate percentile for height and weight for their age.

So I'm clutching at straws. But you're using an argument of authority quoting a vague category of people most of whom might have never said such a thing and arent here to answer.

I'm reasonably sure that any half-serious health professional would just tell you to have a BALANCED diet, which is what I'm advocating, no more no less.

Veggie food is fine, it brings you fibers which are good for shitting, also minerals and vitamins which are very important to be healthy. Cereals bring you carbs (which you can also find in red meat, same for some minerals and vitamins btw, but whatever). BUT, most veggie food is poor in proteins and energy. There are exceptions, but even those are poorer than animal food. If you want to be strong, you need something substantial, vegan food is just too watery. It is. I don't care what anyone says.

*And if you need a source :

JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING TAGS when you buy food It's all mentioned there. By law. Fruits and vegetables may be healthy but they will never properly fill your belly.

Negře, prosím. Have you actually read your citation spam ? Theyre either:

a) related to nutrients that can be obtained from both animal and non-animal foods
b) related to poor bydlo parents who had no concept of proper nutrition anyway
c) what is provided through breastfeeding
Or
d) related to an incredibly narrow and field of study with many other variables at play - I mean "Ethiopian children 6-24 months of ages", is you fucking serious famalam ?

>it's niggers and poor people so it doesn't count

Cool rebuttal, vegshill

You are like vegetarians that eat fish.

I rarely eat a meal that doesn't feature meat.
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two food groups: food, and stuff that food eats. The best way to eat vegetables is to let an animal transform them into delicious muscle tissue.

USA btfo

straya confirmed world meat champions

Joke's on you, 150 of those pounds are the Emus' consumption of you