>Front-end """""""engineering"""""""
Everything is engineering these days.
Fucking diversity engineering.

> muh react shit is equivalent to your complex backend. Look at me :(

Unironically, everything went shit with "diversity"

Front end still write O(n^2)

>frontend "engineering"

Lmao

>it's another unemployed ragie backend """dev""" pissed off at the employment of front-end designers, developers, and engineers episode
>wait, it's also followed by a computer science requires engineering and thought episode

front end devs is a bunch of artists I don't see any engineering involved

Is your problem with the word engineering being used to describe someone without an engineering certification, or the fact that you think front-end is still as simple as it was in the 90s?

Faggots want the same industry recognition? Good luck, try first without writing shitty performing slow garbage that changes every week because of something broke in nodejs

webdev/frontend is cancer

He was right until the first full stop.

That's no secret.

I can't wait for the day Web development as a whole disappears.
It's unironically a whole industry entirely dedicated to producing useless stuff.

Your backend shouldn't be comlex. You're a bad engineer.

Front end is even simpler nowadays with all the new fancy tools snowflakes have.

Neither frontend or backend software developers are engineers

Thank you. Fucking thank you.

>I'm a jQuery engineer

Stop mocking UX Engineers, you oppressive shitlords. Remember that it is one of the most important professions that exist nowadays, along with Diversity Engineering and Women Workforce Engineering.

>Neither frontend or backend software developers are engineers
>Digital Technology. a person skilled in the design and programming of computer systems: a software engineer;
a web engineer.
dictionary.com/browse/engineer

>tfw people are forbidden from calling themselves engineer without an engineering degree in your cunt

Frontend develoopers are alle weaboo hipsters

Backend develoopers are ?