This is the single worst seekbar 'circle' ever made. How did that shit get past qc...

This is the single worst seekbar 'circle' ever made. How did that shit get past qc? 8 out of 10 times it doesnt even drag when i try to seek and when it does it so fucking inprecise.
Is there an Android music app that i can use that integrates into the os just as good as the original?

Google play music because it is the original.

The player you posted is often shipped with custom roms as GPM requires the play store and other google services to be installed but as they are often not included this is a decent alternative.

Also phonograph if you can find some older APKs as people have been saying the latest version stripped a lot of features for a recent premium release.

Black player, shuttle etc.

PowerAmp

I use Pi music player

Shuttle

Thanks, seems decent.

BlackPlayer is pretty good.

Why aren't you using Phonograph already?

Is there another android player besides foobar2000 that actually works when it comes to sort by 'album artist' instead of just 'artist' and there shitting up you library with nonsense entries?

Two for BlackPlayer, great integration, feature rich and stable.

Neutron.

It's also the best player for Android feature-wise hands down, even if the UI sucks dick.

Vanilla Music cuz simplicity

Poweramp

Poweramp does not sort by 'album artist'. 90% of music players for android don't for some stupid reason. So far f2k is the only one I have found that behaves as expected but the android version kind of sucks.

It does tho

Did you try it? I read it doesn't work. Same as other players I have used that offer the feature but it doesn't function correctly - e.g. feature tracks on an album suddenly suddenly show up as distinct albums and so on.

I don't get it. It's such a base line feature. Why would anyone ever not want to sort their library by album artist but by artist? It makes zero sense.

It's pretty useful for some weeb albums which have songs performed by different artists.

The pro version is made me switch to Retro player.

>inb4 build it yourself
I did, but then I formatted my phone and lost the apk and Android Studio was being stupid and didn't let me rebuild it so I just switched to retro.

Best player, MusicXMatch. Folder view, full cover art, all basoc functionality, lyrics, funny messages when you're not connected, full cover lockscreen, not open source but not fucking with you if you use old still working version

GoneMad music player is 10/10. Best sorting and a hundred options to change if you want. Better than Poweramp easily

Explain how you want it to work.

What the hell? What app is this? I use Google Music btw.

>Is there an Android music app that i can use that integrates into the os just as good as the original?
apple music

Like any sane person would expect it to work: >Albums get sorted only by 'album artist' not 'artist' - which is for the individual tracks and should contain the 'feat. X' info
>No separate albums show up consisting of 'album artist feat. X'
>'Artist' entries don't get thrown into same list as 'Album Artist' for no reason, shitting up your library with useless entries.

One player I tried even had the option to sort by Album Artist but it didn't fucking work. When you ticked the option and later went to the list of Albums, the player just straight up split albums by trackartist and just displayed 'album artist' on it. 100% retarded

foobar2000 on android is the only app i found so far that does it correctly. but it is also not a great app. the lock screen doesn't even display a playtime counter. and the ui is ugly.

>being this outdated

Foobar.

Use Phonograph.

I am.

This the the worst one. When you try skip a song in the status bar or lock screen you can't gap really fast you have to tap in slow intervals. Its so shit. Use AiMP

This! It's a really light and simple Music app.

The recent premium version left a bad taste in my mouth so I switched to retro player