Fellow Sup Forums'ers, do you ever browser Sup Forums?

Fellow Sup Forums'ers, do you ever browser Sup Forums?

no.

No.

Yes, quite often. Sometimes Sup Forums is very boring though, they care only about this Hillary vs. Tramp shilling and American inner politics.

No.

only chicanos bowse Sup Forums

No since at least 1 year.

Nope.

Yeah. There is LITERALLY no difference.

Yes. Both channels get old after awhile.

Not very often, mostly because of

Why would anyone in their right mind browse Sup Forums?

only if im bored, the murican elections ruin Sup Forums

No. It's full of autistic retards.

no, I'm not 15

I visit brit/pol/ occasionally for links of interesting news that I might like to hear

Sup Forums as a whole kind of became old Sup Forums mixed with /r9k/ and a weird obsession with Trump like a year ago

Not frequently but sometimes I visit
There's no point in going there for me anyway since their only argument is "nice taqiyya ahmed" whatever I say

No, I'm not autist.

It's not like I don't care about Trump vs Hillary, but the whole board is 100% Trump shit.

i went on there yesterday and almost had a panic attack

delet
But no. I tried when the jani went full autism again and kept deleting habbening threads just to find out that that board is on another level entirely when it comes to shitposting and retardation. I do not intent to repeat the experience.

Ahahahahahahahah

Sometimes to cuckpost and troll them

>Sup Forums is an actual screaming child while Sup Forums is a autistic man child

Perfect summery

And yes cause the election is happening that that is THE board to shitpost about it.

Other than that Sup Forums is basically the same except work safe

>except work safe

Yes, but lately there are too many shills

sometimes I do

Work safe as in Sup Forums has it default red and this place default blue. Calm your tits I know that no board on this site is actually work safe.

Yea just so I can trigger the norse

How is that different from here?

>the norse
some autism you got

Norse?

only when happenings are happening

Sup Forums has funny autistic retards.

You trigger no one except the amerifats, Canada. Everyone hates that flag by default.
This, and bait threads like this faggyleaf

Would Sup Forums be better if they judt got rid of the flags?

God no. Nothing but neonazi reddit.

Sometimes when I'm bored or when there's a happening, otherwise that board is pretty cancerous, you can't have a normal and polite discussion anywhere there.

But there's one thing I common with Sup Forums and Sup Forums, both hate Canada with passion.

Sup Forums crossboarders should be gassed.

Only for the dank memes
Them getting BTFO is pretty fun. And when they happen to be right, I enjoy the memes

I peak in there when I ever get curious.
I then immediately leave, as I realize how fucking stupid it all is.

I used to back in 2011 when it replaced old /news/. I stopped like a year after that because I could see that it was beginning to take the retarded shape that it now possesses.

they always have some funny news up so I browse it sometimes, but I don't take it seriously

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are literally the same thing now both got flags

You're a very sad person.

I can tell.

>But there's one thing I common with Sup Forums and Sup Forums, both hate Canada with passion.
That's right!

Are you red-pilled on the JQ, merchant?

No, I'm not that pathetic (yet)
Shouldn't Sup Forums be renamed /trump/ instead? That's all they post about.

JQ?

Sup Forums mineman maymay

Jewish question

Sup Forums is literaIly reddit with their "meme magic" and "praise kek". I hate it when their cancer spills on to other boards

Not really, 90% of it is boring american shit. Sup Forums is basically american Sup Forums. Why people from other nations cares about it is beyond me.

no

I dont care about the political opinions of young people, and I really dont care about the political opinions of young people who dont work.

people shouldnt be allowed to vote after 5 years of paying taxes working in the private sector.

Sometimes. Mainly for happenings. Youtube is my main site for political content.

t. 19yo marxist

Oddly enough i think most people on Sup Forums would agree with this opinion

There's little practical difference between Marxism and the current most of Sup Forums believes in

Flindark?
I browsed Sup Forums a grand total of 3 times. Last time was a couple days ago
It's still as shit as I remembered
Unironically talking about "holohoax", "redpill", "social marxism", and saying if you are not a full hard on christian you are a degenerate who should kill himself
I have no idea how people say Sup Forums and Sup Forums are even remotely similar

I tried but it's fucking retarded. I don't understand how anyone can't stay there longer than 2 hours

>and saying if you are not a full hard on christian you are a degenerate who should kill himself
This is where you can help make a difference. The main reason why people despise the right-wing is the celibate shit christianity brings along.

no, fuck off

i browsed it for a long time years ago, but then it got infested with brown people so i moved here

seriously you know why they're so antisemitic over at Sup Forums ?
because they're all muslims

No, it's a cancer containment board for a reason.

They've been anti-semitic since the very beginning.

Yes. Fuck feminism and degenerates.

>it got infested with brown people so i moved here
There are WAY more brown people on Sup Forums, I think you made a mistake

It's complete shit show now that the presidential elections are on their way and Trump is nominee. It would be tolerable to browse if he wasn't but now it's just a gigantic mess.

The more popular Sup Forums becomes the more shit it becomes.

case in point (not that i disagree with him but still he's a muslim)

nice taqiyya ahmed

>he's a muslim

No, get the fuck out of my board

No, discussion there is dominated by the most idiotic representatives of both sides.

If anything Sup Forums got LESS anti-Semitic, ever since Trump came in and said he's pro-Israel

Now many people on Sup Forums say Israel is based and seem to have a more "playful" attitude about Jews. If you say something bad about Jews in there, you will often get called Ahmed.

Did the JIDF come back in full force?

that sounds like a good thing actually
i left Sup Forums before trump came in, and it was muslim central

Pol is shit, but pretty good shit.

Taking it seriously and getting angry when someone insults it is kind of sad.

Only for Happenings

Not really true in my opinion. While we have Stormfags I think most people in here, including right-wing, hate collectivist bullshit.

I used to shitpost about Ted Cruz but I've gotten to the point where I'm disgusted with both Hillary and Trump and only want Trump because he will put good Supreme Court justices in. I don't actually shitpost anymore its just bland.

I still go to play Risk when I see it

No.
Did browse it when all these happening happend, tho. They were faster than any German media and gathererd a lot of information pretty quick.

Nope

I only browse /pol. Actually I came hier because nothing interested me. Sieg heil though.

I've been there a few times, and every time, without fail, I remember why it's a containment board.

I only go there to push internationalist agenda.

Yes

No, it would be not interesting. Maybe I'm just obsessed with this flags, but they should remain.

This

Yes.
It is the first board i happend to click when i came here some years ago.

Flags alone gives people a reason to disregard your entire argument and meme themselves out of the discussion. Shits cancer.

Would you like it if you could pick your own flag, then?