Is it worth to live one year longer in Uruguay to get the citizenship?

Is it worth to live one year longer in Uruguay to get the citizenship?

Argentine citizenship is granted after 2 years of permanent residence. Uruguay wants 3 and it's not even certain that one will be accepted.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

presidencia.gub.uy/comunicacion/comunicacionnoticias/lourdes-bone-normativa-residencia-permanente-familiares-uruguayos-nacionales-mercosur
henleyglobal.com/files/download/HP/hvri/HP Visa Restrictions Index 160223.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WV313fp0b5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you can ensure decent income per month. If you plan to live with local job salary you'll be fucked.

Considering that my country asks for 5 years,
I would stay 2 years in Argentina and then 3 in Uruguay

Income is not a problem. I mean is the difference between Argie and Uruguayan citizenship/country worth residing one more year in Uruguay?

and just forgot to mention that when you get citizenship from any Mercosur country you are granted Uruguayan citizenship automatically if you ask for it.

Really?

there is your answer.

>Uruguayan/Argentine citzenship
Why? You would only want one if you were bolivian or paraguayan.

>planning to come from Europe to this hellhole forgotten by god

if you want to live in another country stay in Europe, Italy, Spain or maybe Germany if you want a change
but if you have some degree and speak some spanish you will be fine here

>when you get citizenship from any Mercosur country you are granted Uruguayan citizenship automatically if you ask for it
Really? How the fuck?

i am not op but i already have a citzienship in EU,NA,SA

Man I've just realized how easy is to get into Argentina/Uruguay.

No wonder we are getting outnumbered by Bolivians. RIP us.

Which ones? Parents?

Sister is living in America for 10 years mother is from Brazil

There's always room for you here in SB :3

noice

now i want an asian one i guess i'll try coming to Australia

hmm sorry, just went to check that and I'm not sure if that applies for every citizen or just those citizens who also born in a Mercosur country
presidencia.gub.uy/comunicacion/comunicacionnoticias/lourdes-bone-normativa-residencia-permanente-familiares-uruguayos-nacionales-mercosur
and it doesn't grant citizenship but permanent residency (is practically the same shit but you can't vote)

why, are you collecting passports or something?

War in europe = i am fucking off to NA war in NA = i fuck off to Asia war in Asia= i fuck off to SA

you have to catch them all

clever boy
kek

>War in europe
when will this meme end?
and even with ISIS fucking shit up, SA is way more unsafe than Europe could ever be.

Question: If I know enough spanish to banter with the Peruvians in Dota2, could I make it by in a South American country?

>when will this meme end?
When Russia finally dies.

The CIA would probably start tracking you after your third passport

>SA is way more unsafe than Europe could ever be
only if you go to Mexico or Brazil, Chile is pretty safe for example

just safety options i will stay probably in a safe european country until i die

if you can speak the basics the probably

Not saying that Chile is bad, I like it quite a lot, but I don't really want to be surrounded by Chilean folk for the rest of my life.
I mean, they are great people and all, they were lovely when I visited there, but I don't know, one just prefers living amongst more...aesthetic people. Catch my drift?

I don't really find Chilean people pretty.

OP: my friendly advice is that you should come here or Uruguay as a tourist, see if you like it and what are your chances to get a job and fit here, if you like it, then you probably will be welcome in any SA country

kek yes, I've never been there so I can't talk, but let OP decide for himself

I'm not considering Chile. Only Argentina or Uruguay.

I've met some foreigners living here (a french and a spaniard) and they always told me good things and seemed to be pretty happy 2bh

he obviously wants only your passport nothing more kek he wants to live in USA on tourist visa kek

even so, he will have to live here or Uruguay to get the citizenship

collecting passports is a hell of a hobby, it's a lot of paperwork and shit.
can't he just collect stamps or currency?

anyway, I don't advise anyone to come here, it's an unstable country and bolivians-paraguayans will be majority in 15 years.

>get money in Poland
>live as a neet
>get job before getting citzienship
>work less than 1 year
>fuck off to america

Isn't it easier to get a visa to the US directly from the EU?

Nah, get the argie one, it's better. Uruguay is slightly better, but Montevideo is just too boring.

Uruguay is going to be granted tourist visa for US soon. Now you have pay to ask for it and they may grant it or not

they don't want Poles in USA we are cancer there

>get shot

ftfy

Go to Russia, Lithuania or Czechia.
White people and better quality of life than here.

kek

>he wants to live in USA on tourist visa
No, why? I wouldn't have problems getting an O visa in US.

probably because most of the poles who go there are bydlos looking for an easy life

Migo mochila

in the 90s the bydło rushed to western europe and on tourist visa to USA and they banned us kek

You mean Waiver?

I hope you guys get it. But i'm Sure poland already has it. Also, if Uruguay gets into the program it would be great for shitposting reasons.

Poland has it
no USA hates us even tho our politicans suck their dick kek

EU countries don't need a visa to visit the US

there's an easy way to get the citizenship OP, get a qt gf and marry her

None. Go to Chile or Panama m8, you'll have an easier time in those countries

I read that it's extremely bureaucratic/borderline impossible to actually get the passport, even after the 3-5 years or whatever they want, with ties to the cunt. Residency is after a year tho and it's fairly easy to move there.

t. makes money on internet, wants to go and homestead in Uruquay

he said he only wants an argie or uruguayan one

Why not just move to the falklands? :^)

ahhh well, in that case I think both countries are stil good a option

That's what I read about Uruguay too. Argentina seems better in that regard, but then again worse in other fields.

Paraguay is considerably better than Argentina and Uruguay, just saying.

Argentina is completely broken, go for Uruguay instead. And if you're on the trading/engeneering market you can scale up to learn some Portuguese as well, which greatly increases your chances of finding a good job involving business with Southern Brazil.

I compiled the following list ot see how good the different Latin American passports are. I've left off most of central america since i woudn't want to live there.
According to Henley&Partners Visa Index
Country -- # of countries you can visit w/o visa
Chile ------ 155
Argentina -152
Mexico ---- 139
Uruguay ---137
Costa Rica 131
Panama ---127
paraguay --125
Colombia --103
Peru -------86
Ecuador -- 81

henleyglobal.com/files/download/HP/hvri/HP Visa Restrictions Index 160223.pdf

>Paraguay
>better than Argentina

also
>Argentina
>completely broken

damn, the efforts of brazilians to make us look bad has reached new levels 2bh, but don't worry, we have our own posters working on it

>Paraguay is considerably better than Argentina and Uruguay, just saying.
what the fuck are you talking about

I can work remotely so the present economical situation isn't really relevant.

All those are weaker than my Polish citizenship, but that's not what I am after 2bh

what fields ? Uruguay is a little argentina , i have an uruguayan friends and hes always complaining about how expesinve thing are , so i dont think they are any different in any regard

I'm actually from Rio Grande do Sul, working at the financial/international relations field and I visit Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay like I visit my family, so nah, you're being paranoid on that regard. Believe it as you will, but anyone looking for increased profit rates at the trading/engineering market should definitely look for Paraguay instead of Argentina.

Your market policies are bureaucratic, rudimentary and overall completely broken, it's a major nuisance making any business with Argentine companies. You do have a powerful industry and top quality financial services, but your government policies regarding international marketing is borderline laughable, in which Paraguay is infinitely superior.

Quality of life and laws (dude weed lmao).

OP ny no means come to Argentina.
The other day I was playing Pokemon Go in the street in Palermo (I'm from Almagro but I went to visit a friend's place) at like 7 PM, and I was stripped off my new brand phone I had bought 2 months ago as a self-made present and had costed me my left ball to afford it.

There are three kind of people in Argentina, the ones who kill you/beat you up and rob you, the ones that rob you and kill you/beat you up and the ones that just rob you and go away. I was lucky to bump into the least menacing of three, but still it shouldn't happen.

Don't come please, don't get near Argentina is home but nothing to violent Amerindians and vile rats, a poverty and crime-ridden 3rd world hellzone to be avoided at all costs.

You're Polish? Stay in Europe if possible, or migrate to the US/Canada/Asutralia/NZ anywhere in the anglosphere, if you must come to SA I suggest you as you had though Uruguay, if not Chile, hell even Brazil, Colombia or Mexico are more recommendable than Argentina, a shithole of the worst kind.
Don't come here please, I don't know you and you don't know me, so I have no reason to lie to a stranger about the dangers of a brown shitskin land such as Argentina.
That's all. Fuck this place.

>Paraguay better than Uruguay and Argentina
what the fuck are you on about

>business with Southern Brazil
If by Southern Brazil you mean only Santa Catarina then yeah, RS is a failed state and Paraná is getting there.

It's true that their economy is in the trash can right now since they're still recovering from 12 years of Kirchner though

tell us the truth for once, why do you want to come here (besides the weed)? I don't think any of us ITT understand well your motivations to leave Europe 2bh

What's that church second from top on left? Looks awesome.

>The other day I was playing Pokemon Go
wew

>anywhere in the anglosphere
Not going to happen

>Brazil, Colombia or Mexico are more recommendable than Argentina
Now this is b8

I can work remote so moving isn't an issue for me. EU is nice and I'll be living here for at least one more year but I'm bored with it. So I've decided to move somewhere else and Argentina and Uruguay seem like the best places (I hate anglos, dislike asians and >africa). I love travelling so staying in another country for a longer while will be nice next level experience and if I can get a citizenship off it too then why not?

>>Brazil, Colombia or Mexico are more recommendable than Argentina
Colombia and Mexico are shitholes, but brazil is FUCKING awesome. I'd really want to spend a season there

seems fair, my personal recommendation is Buenos Aires, you will never get bored there and will make friends very easily, Uruguay is nice but quite boring imo

I assume you're either a teenager or just completely oblivious on our international market. Paraná is the largest trading power in Southern Brazil and benefits greatly from São Paulo, with Rio Grande do Sul being fairly close to Paraná, and Santa Catarina falling very far behind regarding trading power and GDP.

I disagree with Colombia being a trading superpower, but Mexico and Brazil are certainly more recommendable if that's your field, and by far the best countries in Latin America if you're looking for guaranteed increased profit rates and easy-to-do business. Mexico in particular has a very strong image in the world trading scenario.

I assume you're not looking for work/profit as you seem quite ignorant on this topic, so either Argentina or Uruguay, I can't really see much of a difference if you're just looking to move someplace else without bothering with financial issues.

I always wanted to go to SA but everyone says the most horrible shit about it.

Actually any place I want to go slowly turns to shit here.

I tried to warn you.
If you come here and get REKT you'll have it very well deserved.

>I can work remote
then you should know that in Uruguay you can get optical fiber in your home quite easily and for cheap. I pay like 20 euros and get 60/20 mb unlimited. Also lots of people is working remotely here

lol good luck migrating to anywhere in South America, this whole place stinks like the shithole it is, and not even Chile can escape the shithole aura being irradiated by its surrounding neighbors

>20 euros and get 60/20 mb unlimited
Is that considered good in SA? I guess I'll have to settle for it but you can get twice the speed with that money here.

>Uruguay is nice but quite boring imo
it depends on your definition of boring but yeah there is nothing you can do here that you can't in Buenos Aires. Anyway you can travel to Buenos Aires very easily, just 3.5 hours by ferry

>ease of doing business
I beg to disagree senpai. Chile, Mexico Peru and Colombia outperform Brazil by far in this aspect. There's a reason why your economy is contracting while the aforementioned countries expand. Pic related is 2016 data

yep. Ask the argies about the connection speeds and cost they get there but afaik connection by fiber is not as common as is here. Also here the connection speed is constantly increasing without any cost increase. I started with a 20/5 mb when the fiber was installed and now is 60/20 at same cost and I did not asked for anything, it just increased. A new international connection is being finished finished at the moment and I expect the speed to increase more after that.

Polish guy is talking more about quality of life and living in those countries than going there to make business lad, read the thread.

>Poland is dark green
lmoa

Which isn't quite bad, as protectionism is always required in developing economies in order to avoid turning your country into a puppet state, and the main reason Argentina is going bankrupt with all their financial zealotism. And we're just recovering from a literal Marxist regime, just give us some time and we'll make Brazil green again...

Then Chile would be answer. And of the two, solely considering quality of life, I'd pick Uruguay, as I'm familiar with it and it's also a neighbor to my state. Now considering quality of life and working opportunities, also Uruguay. Haha

you laugh because you haven't experienced all the bureaucracy and bullshit that we have to deal with in this continent on a daily basis. You think you have it hard in poland? think again

>you haven't experienced all the bureaucracy and bullshit
There's enough of that in Poland for whole world to share. It takes a month to open up a business in here (25 days in Argentina, 11 in Colombia)

captcha: rabbi sternai
:^)

>is it worth to live one year longer in Uruguay to get the citizenship?

yes, will make you think

proxying with local flags
really makes you think

>There's enough of that in Poland for whole world to share
then you'll feel right at home here :^)

>Argentina is going bankrupt with all their financial zealotism
What the hell are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=WV313fp0b5Y

It's called protectionism, and it's a good thing for our national industry and overall financial sovereignty, notice how the Ukraine is still yellow, which makes perfect sense considering their position and delicate situation in Europe, as they could easily be turned into puppets to the EU or Russia. They're doing the right thing. And I was expecting Chile to be dark green on that map, they're super neoliberal.

jaja salu2

El polacANO

>protectionism
>and it's a good thing for our national industry and overall financial sovereignty
FOC

I knew someone will post this

>protectionism, and it's a good thing for our national industry

>giving attention to monkey's posts
boland pls

It protects local lazy-ish entrepeneurs and "small family companies", noone said it was directly good for the average consumer on said country

t. Brazil broke most of our industries on the 90s with their cheaper labor force