Rust Autism-Driven Development

Who pays for these anti Rust shilling? Microsoft? I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Reminder that C++ is only usable with MSVS and Microsoft is getting really desperate.

Wrong clion is the best. Msvc adds telemetry. Anything is better than msvc

VS is bloat but it's the undisputable king of IDEs. Try beating its debugger for instance.

>gdb
done

Name one thing VS can do that you can't get with gdb, valgrind, make, and a text editor with some good plugins

>All these things has to join efforts to match VS
lmao

>call them autistic again, that always hurts their feelings

I'm not entirely certain Putin realizes how badly he fucked up by letting Trump win.

>I'm not entirely certain Putin realizes how badly he fucked up by letting Trump win.
nor the US media does, if Putin was behind Trumps win then the media must be working very hard if favor of the Russians by perpetuating the fact that was Putin who did this and consequently delegitimizing burger democracy.

About Rust and autism, they are telling everyone how their language will be a failure by design, to complex for normal pajet to program in it meaning no one would use it besides the creators and even those will eventually drop it. You can speak all eloquent as you want but at the end if people don't understand what the hell you talking they will ignore you.
Rust will only only succeed if Firefox in this coming years has the best security because of their new meme toy if not then into the trash it goes.

>That Engrish

Are you having a stroke there, buddy?

>the absolute madman actually listens to American politicians and news media

Do you dipshits think we're all huddling in bunkers right now?

did i trigger some bot?

>Schizophrenic
Oh that explains

Very likely, always happens with anything mentioning politics in whatever thread.

Dunno. I know America still runs on dunkin', does Europe still run on salt over not having a palatial manse stocked with anorexic cokewhores?

>oh no we're living in the safest and most obscenely wealthy country in the world f-fukken eurofags man

a now i know, its burgers sperging out when you remind them that their country is shit. long time without posting on Sup Forums well then should go back and trigger some free yous

You should probably just stay on Sup Forums next time you think Sup Forums is actually teaching you American English.

>American English.
you don't even invented your own language white nigger

>he doesn't even know how the Anglosphere works

Maybe you should learn a few more romance languages, I'm sure there's plenty of ketamine and prostitutes somewhere over there to take your mind off how unfair it all is.

>average burger inflating his cultural legacy for the lack of real achievements and pretending that putting American in front of English will make their dialect a language
yea ok i go learn :^)