Schizophrenic

>schizophrenic
>already pretty paranoid on a good day
>browsing this board reminds me how literally anyone can spy on me and have untrackable access to everything I do, and that my fears years ago were true
i-it doesn't feel very good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

myshadow.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the real redpill is realizing that nobody gives a shit about you

this, you need to embrace the botnet or go off the grid. everyone's on a list.

Go see a doctor.

I have, hasn't done anything

If you know that it doesn't matter what you do because anyone can spy on you at any time why not had roll with it and assume that you're always going to be watched? Valid paranoia is justifiable.

If I had such powerful paranoia and shizo, I'd dedicate myself to becoming a God of cyber security. Terry Davis style.

And you seem more lucid than he does. Imagine what you could do if you tried. Build a ghost system as your life's work. Liberate us from our Best Friends.

Steve pls clean your room.
Mom

I-I have wanted to make a website that normies can punch in a program or website and it tells them in an easy to understand way how their privacy and such is handled, so normals can understand what each website does to erode their freedoms. Giving reasons why to care, and how to protect yourself, my country does not seem to care at all, and is very apathetic.
One day...

That sounds like an interesting project. What is your computer background?

Friendly reminder that ultimately it doesnt matter. There are deeper things to unserstand and learn other than the obvious propietary spy

It is nothing special but creating such a thing would not be difficult for me, I guess my background is average with no formal education.

Very cool. It sounds like an interesting project. I'm fairly new to web development and I'm looking to learn new things. If you want to actually do it, I'd be happy to help

do it
do it now

I would use the fuck outta that

Why not get good at spying other people so you can better assess if someone is spying on you, and how to evade them?

Take a look at this myshadow.org/

yeah good idea :) but i think it would get more use as a browser extension

idk you can have all the good ideas you want but getting it into the brains of most of the monkeys on the planet is really fucking hard without spending a small nations GDP or providing insane benefits in your use case which uh you can't

it's not fear, it's principle
no cia nigger should be able to spy on me and I'll do as much as I can to not allow them

I could help too if you wanted some help

It's not paranoia if someone's out to get you.

faggot. kys

>OP thinks he is schizophrenic because he thinks the government is spying on him
>realizes that he is completely sane.

I c u OP from ur webcam!

muh PP growin rite naow...

p
o
g

c
h
a
m
p

What makes you think that you are interesting enough to get spied on?

Create your own OS