What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

Someone get this guy some help before there's another mass shooing

>What do you think you owe your parents?
>I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.
>I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

chill tf out canada

Stop...

>I will take every single penny they've earned from them

?

>For treating me how they did for 20 years

Why the ambiguity?

email those fucks at Zillow and you'll feel better

What do you want? A full life history?

Nothing.

Nice power fantasies you faggot.

Fuck off you finnish neet

If you're not gonna elaborate then that paints you as the autistic manchild desu senpai

This t b h

im on my own and i like it this way
i like to drink vodka with dad. i dont talk with mother anymore

I owe my parents grandchildren of course.

Not sure if ironic edgeposting itt

Too bad that will never happen dumb animeposter

Nothing really, I could have fed myself when I was a toddler even if they didn't. I could have saved up money and went to school even if they didn't pay for it. I could have cooked my meals when I was still crawling on the floor even if they didn't do it.

I owe them nothing.

>I must bring an unborn person into this overpopulated and meaningless world without their consent to endure a long and horrible existence
fuck off you immoral natalist scum

How exactly can you get an unborn person consent?

you can't, therefore procreation is by default immoral

Thats an interesting tough you got there faroean