What would Aztec posters be like?

What would Aztec posters be like?

we wuz aztlan n shieet

CONSTRUIR EL MURO

violent?

WE WUZ MONTEZUMAS N SHIEETTTT

Hola Sup Forums, my name is Mang

I'm a 27 year old American Hombre (Dude for you gringos). I draw Jalepenos and tamales on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my cooking and playing superior Mexican games (Ball in a cup).

I train with my Maquahuitl every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is made of fucking shark teeth, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish fluently, both Mexican and the South Mexican dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Aztec history and their Jaguar warrior code, which I follow 100 percent.

When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Cuidad de Mexico to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a taco maker for Street vending or a Member of the Drug cartel!

I own several ponchos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond...

Wish me luck in Mexico!

Thsy would be Great

>aztecs
>take heart of their victims for the sun god

>mexicans
>take head of their victims for the santa muerte

I see no difference

aztecs did not wear ponchos doe

a total shitpost versus mayans

I am a Aztec

Mah xinechtlahpopolhui Sup Forums, my name is Ixtlilxochitl Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli. I'm a 27 year old Tlacatl (diminished man for you chontaltin).

I train with my Macuahuitl every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through horses because its obsidian is knapped over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Nahuatl fluently, both Anahuac and the Aztlan dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Aztec history and their Yaotl code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Aztec visa, I am moving to Tenochtitlan to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a a noble's painter or a game designer!

I own several Huipiltin, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Anahuac, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Nahuatl as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

death

Almost forgot, wish me luck in Tenochtitlan!

that looks so cool

>I am Montezuma, Emperor of the Aztecs, what manner of creature are you?

They would probably make constant Civ threads reminding everyone of their non-nationalism for not being included. And raid random generals that happen to position themselves next to them in the catalog.

Also, they would raid sp with muh plastic ball game

El aztecANO

WE

They would argue with Mayans in broken English the same way Japs and Koreans do.

kek

No you're not. Aztecs haven't existed for centuries.

Mayans went extinct long before them.
You probably mean incas.
t. precolumbian autist

Basicly MEXICANS

They would whining about being inferior to whites, short, ugly and brown manlets. So basically Mexicans.

Mayans aren't extinct bro. It's an umbrella term for a hugely diverse group of people in Mesoamerica. I dated a Mayan girl from Guatemala. She looked like the brown girl from The Road to El Dorado but her face was less round. She was adopted by some ultra-rich white-anglos in waterloo because her mum abandoned her. But six months into dating she did that "you're not allowed to have any female friends but me" thing and we broke up soon after.

Call me sexist, but I miss dat ass and I don't miss her personality.

Macuahuitl blades weren't knapped, the were single prismatic flakes, with an edge around 3 molecules thick.

t. Cut foot open on obsidian flake and didn't realize it until blood footprint

Not sexist at all. When they try to control your life it's better to just dump them

>with an edge around 3 molecules thick.

jesus

Mayan golden age ended a long time ago due to causes that we can't really determine. Some believe it to be environmental.
They still survived in the Yucutan and highlands afterwords, and it took the Spanish somewhere around 50 years to subjugate them completely, due to the thick jungles, and divided nature of their politics.

There's plenty of them in Oaxaca. They basically want to live their traditional ooga booga lifestyle on government welfare and think for example they should still in 2016 be allowed to sell their children for a bag of rice.

U WOT M8!!!

Some Aztecs are still around according to Discovery channel.

Doesnt cabron = dude?

>Mayans went extinct

lol what?

Maya didn't go extinct any more than Greeks went extinct. The Spanish came to Mexico centuries after their civilization collapsed, and there are millions of Maya today.

They suffered a societal collapse around 900 but were still around, just less urbanized and more likely to be living under non-Maya rule. Think what happened to Greeks after 1453.

The famous city of Chichen Itza was the centre of Maya culture centuries after classical Maya civilization fell.

When the Spanish came to Central America, they were still worshipping in stone temples and writing codices. Chichen Itza actually resisted Spanish rule for decades, surviving several sieges and attempts at conquest. In addition the Maya K'iche' kingdom was a major thorn in the side of various Nahua rulers.

>There's plenty of them in Oaxaca. They basically want to live their traditional ooga booga lifestyle on government welfare and think for example they should still in 2016 be allowed to sell their children for a bag of rice.

Mayans aren't from Oaxaca, you're probably thinking of Triquis who are the legit niggers of Mesoamerica. Mayas act like Asians.