Is there an app that allowes me to see the 0's and 1's that flow from the "brain" of my computer to my monitor and vice...

is there an app that allowes me to see the 0's and 1's that flow from the "brain" of my computer to my monitor and vice versa?

Yeah there is. LSD

install gentoo

no, that's fucking retarded.

The current state of G

Why? I think a lot of people would find it cool.

It's like you don't even have a basic understanding of how a computer works.

One time I was blacking out while taking an incredibly huge shit while high and I swear I saw something like this

#include
#include
int main(){
int i;
for(i=1;i

jesus

nigga come back to this board when you at least have a kindergarten understanding of how a computer works.

there's a magic school bus episode that gives a better understanding of computers than the one you currently have right now, just let that sink in for a moment.

lol

neo/g/ everyone

hello OP sir I will create such a program for yoo for low prise of 0.01 btc

plees consider my offer thank yoo sir :)

what?

huh?

You just want an animated image of binary and a monitor..right? You don't really think your CPU sends 0's and 1's to your monitor..right?

>theoretical 'app' starts reading display info
>prints it out in binary just like you wanted it to
>takes display info you just printed out and prints it out

Yes I can see how this would be useful.

I use a wireless monitor. A little person crawls out of the video card and signs semaphore to a little control tower on top of the unit.

His arms get really tired when I play Destiny 2.

Hey, as long as you keep it bezel-friendly...

It literally does, if you're using HDMI or DisplayPort like the vast majority of people.

How can you get the numbers out of the wire and onto your screen but without them turning into pictures?

>how can you put things on the monitor without turning them into what humans recognize as symbols

Ahaha, fuck, I need more beer for this thread.

#include
#include
int main(){
while (true) {
printf("%i ", rand()%2);
}
}

What actually happens at a low level?
Say a program is running that is written in C. The program has been compiled which means that it's sending instructions in assembly to the processor?
Then what happens?
Sorry if I sound retarded

>How can you get the numbers out of the wire and onto your screen but without them turning into pictures?

If you want to go there I really think you should look at lectures from somewhere. Once you go into how all the registers and shit works you get ~20 lectures that earn you 4 credits.

nearest you can do is the HDD activity pins
have the two pins connected to some controller to display in a led screen

Do a memory dump and normalize it to three dimensions scale 0-255, make those RGB, bam shakalam you got a visual

The CPU keeps track of the offset of the instruction it's currently executing. When it's done with one instruction, it updates the offset to point to the next one, and repeats.

Running a C program means copying its instructions from disk to RAM, and then setting the current offset to the start of the program.

(This was relatively accurate in 1985 but there's a ton of added complexity today)

Why are people acting like OP is completely wrong?

You ARE getting a series of 1s and 0s to your monitor

Who do you think is more likely to be right, one retard OP and yourself, or a bunch of autistic neckbeards like myself and others in the thread?

Just hook up an oscilloscope to some of the CPU pins

The best visualization of the data flowing from the cpu to the monitor IS the actual display on the monitor.

why not just use an HDMeye adapter?

While he is theoretically right, practically he's either high or retarded. Probably both.

Hearty kek

Look up the fetch decode execute cycle that's a good place to start

How horribly did I fuck up?