Bernard-Henri Lévy: "Trump is an antisemite who would let Putin attack Poland and Japan"

PARIS – If Donald Trump were to become President, the United States would have a problem with many dimensions. So would the world.

The problem would also be his unabashed racism. This is a man who, according to his first wife, long kept a collection of Hitler’s speeches on his bedside table, and who blithely calls blacks “lazy,” derides Mexicans as “rapists,” and judges Muslims collectively guilty for Islamist terrorism.
The problem would be his anti-Semitism, too, lurking in table talk about not wanting his money counted by anyone other than “little short guys that wear yarmulkes,” or in tweets emphasizing the comedian Jon Stewart’s Jewishness, or in his angry remark last December to the Republican Jewish Coalition. “You’re not going to support me,” he said, “because I don’t want your money!”

In the world according to Trump, Russia would then be able to follow through on its threat to reexamine the legality of the process that led to the Baltic states’ independence. It would be free to adjust its border with one neighbor or come to the rescue of a Russian-speaking minority “held hostage” by another. It could invade Poland, it could pick a fight with Japan.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/trump-national-security-threat-by-bernard-henri-levy-2016-07

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0oLau2HcDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
pl.m.xhamster.com/movies/1401877/horny_polish_tourist_goes_to_a_dutch.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I hate trump now

"intellectual"

Bit of a silly bugger isn't he lad?

Poland is ours anyway, just picking shit back
And destruction of Japan is a good thing, after that new adaptation of Berserk they deserve it

youtube.com/watch?v=s0oLau2HcDk

Come on, just kill this guy

What is this kike talking about? Trump loves Jews. His daughter and grandkids are jews!

Complete and utter dogshit.
Trump's daughter's married to a jew, how can he be anti-semitic?
Ben Carson's OK with Trump and he's black.

All this bullshit is literally made up, because sjw-tier ultraliberals are butthurt about some of his statements actually being painfully right.

>What is this kike talking about? Trump loves Jews. His daughter and grandkids are jews!

He is repeating this stuff with Ivanka too often to be credible and even orders his licensed asslickers to say the same, like Rudy Guliani or Newt Gingrich. Guliani said smth very weird in interview for Polish TV f.e.: that we shouldn't be afraid of Trump, because he is not a member of KKK like American media say, but he likes Polish people very much - and he isnt racist because his wife is an immigrant and he has Jews in family. Weird like fuck. Who knows, maybe he is second Hitler undercover.

Both Trumps and Clintons descendants are all Jewish

really makes you think

>his anti-Semitism, too, lurking in table talk about not wanting his money counted by anyone other than “little short guys that wear yarmulkes,”
come one HOW is this antisemitic ??
a billionaire is praising jews for their competence with handling money, they should be flattered

is he offended by the “little short guys that wear yarmulkes” thing ? kek
i mean it's true and not offensive in the slightest

jews really should learn to have thicker skin, even when you say good thigs about them they get angry, wtf

>It could invade Poland, it could pick a fight with Japan.

Wtf!...I love Trump now!

BHL
Who's this guy?

Pls be serious

His family and origins are from my city so I belive him.
they were rabbis here for centuries

We have a rule here.
Everyone BHL makes a comment, think of the opposite

>Putin attack Japan
My side

>maybe he is second Hitler undercover.

Or maybe the leftwing Jews just really hate him which is why they are on a desperate war path with their smears and lies.
Just like this one.

Everything BHL says is either incredibly moronic or a lie. That faggot is only considered an influential intellectual because of his billions and connections. Fuck that awful kike, he's antisemitic prejudice made flesh, he 's the caricature of the conniving Jew who starts and fuels wars and suffering, turned real. It's because of people like him that Jews have so many haters worldwide. Every sensible person in France hates this guy, regardless of what they vote or what is their worldview.

I would be pretty offended

>Trump is an antisemite
>Trump is what's best for jews
Which is it?

>Levy
Really makes you think

>"Trump is an antisemite
So? That's not exacty nice but it's not a crime either.

>who would let Putin attack Poland and Japan"
He's proposing what Americans have been asking for a long time ago: sounding in America's retreat from the global stage and spending money on domestic affairs. If Poland and Japan can't protect themselves from Russia, those are Poland's and Japan's problems respectively. It's not America's problem, and America has no obligation to get involved past what serves its own interests.

In fact, I'd love to see Poland invaded, and the EU struggling to get its retarded act together. They'd probably fail. With the UK already halfway out the door, only France's military is halfway decent. And would the French be happy when their boys and their boys alone are sent to die for Poland? Hell, if Le Pen gets into power, she'd probably spin "dying for Germany" in the same way critics of America's military-industrial complex speak about "dying for Israel".

And then it's Germany alone, with its incompetent "bundeswehr" trying to keep the Russians out of Poland.

>And would the French be happy when their boys and their boys alone are sent to die for Poland?

Hell no. Why would we want to fight the Russians in the first place? They never did a thing to us.

Arguably, the point is that it's America's interests to have the trade lanes around both Poland and Japan operating smoothly, land and sea.

Everything else you posted sounds very reasonable, though

>In fact, I'd love to see Poland invaded, and the EU struggling to get its retarded act together.

We should completely liquidate army and give military-budget-money in benefits to our people. We are literally the last one who could have interest in defending this shithole. May german and murrican owners of all these banks, factories and cash-flow generators fight for their holy property. I won't die for my flat that is still officially a property of foreign bank. If they don't want to fight for 300 bln dollar worth direct investments in Poland that generate over trillion of dollar of turnover and revenue, it is their money! They are going to lose it, not we. BTW, this "army of ours" is more a whim of our right-wing politicians who dream about having a role of regional power in next decade, but i truly hope that this retard's dream will never come true, because we all are going to pay for this.

>Arguably, the point is that it's America's interests to have the trade lanes around both Poland and Japan operating smoothly, land and sea.
True that, but then the Poles and Nips must accept that their sovereignity is in the hands of America and not their own hands. With their sovereignity in the hands of another nation, America is free to do with it as they please. Poland is only free for as long as it is favorable to America, and as long as the costs of keeping Poland free don't outweigh the lost profit of it no longer being free, there's no problem. Once keeping Poland free becomes too expensive or too unpopular to be viable, Poland is fucked six ways to sunday.

>BTW, this "army of ours" is more a whim of our right-wing politicians who dream about having a role of regional power in next decade
I don't see what's wrong with that. Poland might actually have the potential to become a reasonably important regional player.

>In fact, I'd love to see Poland invaded

fuck man, just imagine 20 mln of strong refugees from poland flooding the western europe, and at least 3 mln of them going to netherlands... all of them hungry, aggressive, raping your women, stealing your property, breaking into your houses, killing you to take them over.. these brown refugees flooding your places would be like the child's caress in comparison with it... besides poland is big and strongly connected to the western economical system as 6th biggest trade partner of germany, fucking it up would fuck up financial stability in europe and could generate huge financial crisis... it is even hard to imagine results and measure them.. i think that it would be official beginning of ww3 if it happened..

nah, Polish refugees are fine
Germany has a history of integrating Poles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen

but not in such numbers, it would destabilize everything... you would have war on your territory...

Germany would probably get a few millions. I am sure we could deal with that.
But either way, I dont think Russia would immidiatelly invide Poland just because USA doesnt care anymore

Fuck, Germoney, you really are a humanitarian superpower but believe me that this time you wouldnt resist it. You got broken after absorbing barely 0.5 mln of refugees and Merkel decided to close borders. Just imagine 20 mln wave. UK took barely 1 mln of Polish gasterbeiters and it was so fucked up that made Brexit out of frustration. I would gladly replace Poland and my shitty low paid job for refugee status and benefits but i really dont think that you are able to do it.

Except Poles are culturally much more similar to Germans than Syirans.
Poles have similar work ethics and speak english, so it would be much easier for them to find jobs in germany than for syrians
And i dont think all of the 20 million poles would end up in germany, we could redestribute them through europe

>Trump is an antisemite
isn't his daughter married to a Jewish man and converted?
doesn't he have really strong connections with the New York Jewish community?

Holy fuck, its you, Angela?
BTW, who would protect Germany from Russia if Germany lost its buffer zone?

Russians are our important economic partners.
A war would be bad for both sides

> Trump can't even decide whether or not he hates Jews

I don't think he's an antisemite, but he'd probably be less concerned with Putin attacking NATO allies than most of the US natsec community.

Germoney pays for Russian gas and oil over 30 bln dollar. / year. Poland pays for Russian gas and oil almost 20 bln dollar / year.

So you claim that Russia would be able to ignore the fact of losing 20 bln dollar annually and at the same time be happy about 30 bln dollar annually that are still left?

>PARIS
Muslim France talking about antisemitism is funny.

EU countries are just mad they might have to spend money on their own defense.

ceci

well, to be honest, i dont think russia would invade poland in the first place

>His daughter is a practicing jew
>He's pro-israel
>"Antisemite"

???

Aha, this.

For my fellow foreigners :

Bernard Henri Lèvy is a well known "intellectual" here. He was the republic advisor multiple times, particularly with Sarkozy. He managed to attack yougos and more recently, Lybia.

He is one of the french ruler. Pic related, his last written book.
"The spirit of judaism".

>jewish """"intellectuals"""""

>no more poles and japs on Sup Forums
I see no problem with this

>all of them hungry, aggressive, raping your women, stealing your property, breaking into your houses, killing you to take them over
But you're neither brown nor Muslim, so you won't have the left covering your asses.

How would you fight with 4 million of people scattered all over your country that additionally look like your citizens? Are you going to send tanks against groups of 30 or 40 males who terrorize neighborhoods? I think that you don't even have 200k policemen in your country who could handle 10% of situation.

>How would you fight with 4 million of people scattered all over your country that additionally look like your citizens?
Pray tell, what ideology unites literally all Poles to rape and kill? Half your country is already here, and the worst you do is brew illegal vodka, get drunk and fill up the red light districts in Amsterdam.

I know that the fact that Poland is doomed without big daddy America irritates you, and what irritates you even more is that I pointed out this transparant fact on a board purely dedicated to nationalist dickwaving, but don't respond with an unrealistic power fantasy in which the entire Polish people unites in fury against the Dutch people because one Dutchman made an offensive comment on an obscure anime image board years earlier.

Stop behaving like a child. And if that doesn't help, remember that you need to be 18 to post here.

>Half your country is already here

Barely 100k and you already complain. If we had war here, this number would be at least 2 million.

whats up with this polish victim complex.
we dont complain about polish immigrants in our country

but user the word "intellectual" was originally invented in the 1900s to refer to the pro-Dreyfus crowd, so jews and their sympathizers

intellectuals are necessarily jews and their sympathizers

it should have a more pejorative connotation, but if there's one thing we can't deny it's that intellectuals and jews are one and the same

(also his name is literally "levy" i don't think you need to precise he's a jew)

Onfray et Houellebecq qui mangent des falafels ensemble avant d'aller à la synagogue.

You dont complain because barely half million Poles work in Germany and they dont create problems. Besides most of them live in Germany in rotational way: some of them come back to Poland with money, new ones arrive on their place. Now imagine wave of 10 mln of Poles who dont have jobs but are strong, angry, organized and full of anger because their country was just taken by Russians. Believe me that such refugees are much worse than gastarbeiters on legal contracts.

Dreyfus was innocent. BHL should be executed for treason and war crimes. That's the difference.

>but are strong
>Poles
Oi I'm laffin'

sure but it's still no reason to use words incorrectly

Ta gueule, la définition d'intellectuel n'est pas la tienne. Ouvre un dico.

Words evolve. Imo BHL is as much of an intellectual as I am a quinoa eating foul farting vegan pussy.

We have 13 mln of males aged 15-55. All of them would escape to Germany for sure, maybe except 100k professional army and few patriots. You know that Poles are nice and humble only if they are well fed and satisfied? When war arrives and there is no rules anymore, we transform into animals. I would gladly kill some Western people and rape some pink Western pussies myself if i had nothing to lose anymore. And believe me that i am a civilized and educated Pole. Most of Poles are simpletons capable of horrible violence.

>You know that Poles are nice and humble only if they are well fed and satisfied?
So never? That would explain why you're drunk all the time.

13 mln of males is only one thing that could fuck up whole Europe. Another plague would be 13 mln of our women. They are even worse.

>They are even worse.
I know. You just can't find a prostitute that doesn't start crying bitter tears while whimpering "CZCZCZCZCZ" after you ram her up the ass anymore.

non toi ouvre un livre et pas juste un dictionnaire

what did it evolve into ? "intellectual" always meant "rich leftist who speaks too much" and it still means exactly that

Thats bullshit though. I visited red light district in amsterdam and i was talking to random sluts to find Polish one - without success. Most of them were from weird shitholes like Bulgafia, Romania or Moldova. And a lot of them looked like Gypsies. There was also shitloads of white women who probably were born in Netherlands.

Watch this shit, dude:
pl.m.xhamster.com/movies/1401877/horny_polish_tourist_goes_to_a_dutch.html

Polish tourist fucks your cheap women. She speaks fluent durltch without accent so she had to be born in netherlands

Les mots ont une définition sale connard.

Basically someone who "drinks and knows things" for a living. What ancient people called philosophers in the large sense. Except BHL doesn't actually hold, share, or create any real knowledge. He's not an intellectual nor a philosopher, he's a propagandist for the interests of big money and finance, neocolonialism and zionism.

Who's that Henri Levy and why would I give a fuck about Trump who is going to say everything to win elec tions.

He's the world champion of getting cream pies thrown in his face. It literally happened to him like a hundred fucking times.

He's a first league cunt, if you don't know about him that's a blessing.

just so you know, this man is the laughing stock of everyone in France, not just /fr/. He is a failed philosopher and no one, NO ONE takes him seriously as such.
Unfortunately, he also happens to be very wealthy and to know a lot of people. He has unlimited access to the french medias, and he unironically is responsible for lybia.

thanks god the rest of the world doesn't know 2bh

We don't really have Jews in Poland - you know, these guys who think that Israel is superimportant, who pray to Hashem, wear kippah and shit like that. There is like few thousand of them. But we have estimated around 2 mln of Poles of Jewish roots - Poles who have Jewish blood in veins, whose relatives like parent or grandparent or great-grandparent was Jewish. But they are Polish, they speak Polish, they act like Poles, they move like Poles, they are ours. Most of them love Poland very much. We have a lot of such Jewish Poles in right-wing movements and political parties.

>it could pick a fight with Japan.
WHY. THE. FUCK. WOULD. IT.
JUST. FUCKING. EXPLAIN.

Distant Jewish roots don't mean much, they're very common all over Europe. Even most actual Jews are regular people, it's faggots like BHL, Finkielkraut, Strauss-Khan, and well more or less everyone in the Jewish ruling elite of France, the US and Israel who ruin everything for everyone. But it's no so much about religion and race, Jews are overrepresented compared to their % of the total population but they have Christian and atheist friends who are just like them.

So you don't even ask anymore what would you want to attack Poland? Appetite comes with eating. You already have Dumbass and part of Mariupol, next you want whole world.

post algerian jewish qts

There are lunatics who openly state that Russia wants to attack Poland, but this is the first time I hear anybody saying that Russia wants to attack Japan. Japan has no clay that has ever been a part of Russia, it has no natural resources Russia might need, there is no Russian minority in Japan whose oppression might become a casus belli. If anything, it is Japan that is claiming the "Northern Territories".

>Japan has no clay that has ever been a part of Russia
what about those rocks in the sea in the north

Those rocks are Russian clay now, with Russian military bases on them, and it's the Japanese who want them back.