What drugs are super popular in your country?

what drugs are super popular in your country?
in Poland its speed and mj, in UK coke and mj. also ketamine as i heard

heroin is popular here

All my friends do it, great times

Coke, weed, LSD

smoke or shoot
lisLSD common in your country? its hard to find it here

Here in Florida it's pharmaceutical opiates. Then of course weed is nearly ubiquitous in this country, and hash oil is now in demand after Colorado's legalization. Also lsd is very common here, and along the gulf coast of Florida mushrooms grow well and often.

Ganja, speed, coke, ecstasy and designer drugs.

depends on your social circle, i guess

most popular: weed
personal fav: amph/coke

just buy it online

At least it's always available if you go on a concert or club

MDMA and weed

oh and also mephedrone is very popular in large Polish cities

The most popular ones are: Hashish, and DUDE WEED LMAO, mostly smoked socially.
The most popular party drugs are: acid/MDMA and ecstasy.

Amphetamines and weed mostly

i dropped drig game some time ago. i think i tried most of thing you can svore on the streets and some ethno stuff
now i think about starting family and other boring stuff that makes you happy

I only get high by reporting junkies to the police.

i dont think the two are mutually exclusive

someone going to stab you for that

>ruining someone else's high
wow rude

that's cool. I like it

my life is chaos so steadiness with someone i would love sounds like a good deal for me. just saying
i smoked DMT couple of times but i believe my flatmates shitty homemade skills made it weak. nowhere near to Enter the Void and stuff like that

oh yeah, i have to take large breaks between trips or else i start to feel really strange. like depersonalization

XTC, 4FMP has also become quite popular as a substitute for XTC / MDMA, it's a bit more speedy, ketamine has also become quite popular, and coke is also generally well regarded

do you have psychedelic mushrooms in your country lads? do you liked your ttip

MJ is like a normalfag drug here, and surely one of the reason why islamic terrorism is so popular here

what is Krokodile like?

Can confirm. You forgot MDMA though

Weed, coke, and herion

It smells like acidic shit. I saw a lab near my friends home where people made it

Morphine/heroin, but with far shitter aftermath.

Skobolamine

coffee, alcohol, weed, migitus, gabagama, baklosan

Lol

the memes are true, weed is super popular here. at least in bc. uppers and are also pretty popular, especially at ubc.

>in UK coke and mj

Only among remainers who need to be deported to the EU. The only drugs a true Brit needs is opium, tea, tobacco and alcohol.

i didnt expect people here to know so much about drugs and take them
i have never encountered drugs and didnt take
i dont even smoke and drink
fucking degenerates

Mdma,Xtc,weed are king here.

most popular drug is memes.
smoke or ingest memes

Crystal methylamphetamine

15 year old detected

rack off rasheed

>i dont even smoke and drink
fuckin t*rk go back home roach

not a turk, a person who doesnt do harm to his body and his wallet without a reason
die, degenerate

t.mehmet

why isn't the woman on the roof

Do they hide the face drug junkies when the picture is released to media in your country?

I thought portrait rights were a thing only in our country.

she was holding the ladder duh

No, we have big silly rules related to the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.
I get the impression part of why you think it's exclusive to your country is because when you're showing images outside a jurisdiction you don't have the same requirements so they show them unadulterated.
Also I think yanks are more enthusiastic about showing images of accused offenders.

>we have big silly rules related to the whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

How is that related to showing the appearance of the convict? If they are not proven guilty thus innoncent, they have right to have their portrait unexposed.

>because when you're showing images outside a jurisdiction you don't have the same requirements so they show them unadulterated.

Well, I see journalism and broadcasts from western countries and about 9 out of 10 cases they just release the portraits of convicts, accident victims or ordinary people who got into bad shits. I think Japan does the same like we do, for most of times, unless the person is a serial killer.

thats good, never take drags theyre bad for you.
but if you must take them, inform yourself extensively beforehand. :^)

how would I know, do I look like I work in narcotics?
someone asked me for MDMA the other day, is all.