Google Working To Remove MINIX-Based ME From Intel Platforms

>As we hear so often now, though, no system is ever truly secure. There will always be bugs and creative people who can exploit those bugs. An OS full of latent capabilities to access hardware is just giving those people more room to be creative. The possibilities of what could happen if attackers figure out how to load their own software onto the ME’s OS are endless. Minnich and his team (and a number of others) are interested in removing ME to limit potential attackers’ capabilities.

tomshardware.com/news/google-removing-minix-management-engine-intel,35876.html

THANK YOU BASED GOOGLE!

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/vocative-comma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THANK YOU BASED GOOGLE!
It's
"THANK YOU, BASED GOOGLE!"

THANK YOU BASED GOOGLE!

Fuck google and android ios and bing all the way

>goy are about to remove our backdoor
>oy vey, goy, we'll help you! so stop developing it and leave it us to!
>*either doesn't ever go anywhere and stalls it out forever or just creates new backdoors*
if they hate backdoors so much why the fuck is their chromebooks backdoored? they aren't serious. this is all pr and slight of hand

Hello paid intel shill, I hope you’re getting extra for damage control

It's "Hello, paid Intel shill.".

not really. independent guys who were working on it for a while now finally crack the last part of it and jewgle decides 'oy vey! goy let us professionals handle this go back to sleep". if they cared then they would've done something years earlier. you can bet all their equipment has this disabled just like the nsa

There are two chairs:
- one with dicks
- one with spikes

where you sit?
where your waifu sit?

Have Jewtel responded officially to the beating they're getting on IME?
Has AMD responded to say they are going to outmanoeuvre the Jews by removing PSP?

I'd be fine with AMD releasing all of the source code to PSP, AGESA, and their microcode.

I sit on my waifu's dick

AMD with shit on chair

as you wish

...or you know, just disable ME.
It's useless for the consumer user.

Nobody spies on people but us.
t. google

Let's hope they do not fuck this shit up even more.

Am i insane or was i not hearing about literal on die backdoors? Like a part of the chip itself able to send shit iver network that would be near impossible to detect no? I guess it would be possible to block at some level tho

Thank you for doing the needful, based-Google!

they have probably figured out it can be removed manually and that it will inevitably be found out and released so they pretend to care then switch to a different backdoor

Thank, you based Google.

>Google working....
great, another project google will drop for no reason.

>Google working....
... on how they can hijack it, so they can use it for their own purposes.

well... shit.
when you put it like that, they might actually crack it.

And by remove they mean replace by the google own modules.
"introducing, google quicker search! type in the search you want to do while the PC is turned off, and the computer will boot, load chrome (tm) and present the search result!"