hahahah
...stop

yes, the internet has been around for some years now

Do it faggot, do it!

Damn Sup Forumseeks will die soon and virgins

>Sup Forumsordos

please stop

This is a good thread

macbooks are amazing to eat on cause theyre simple design makes them clean up super easily

that's some good starter culture for some blue cheese

Drinking cawfee

those unapologetically blatant rip-off generic-ass Lay's bargain food stamp chips

what the fuck are you talking about lays is just amerifat walkers you uncultured next-level cretin

um sweetie...no

I can see your hairy legs monkey

BRITBONG BTFO

oh fuck

w-well okay

you win user

>implying i didn't blur the area around my legs to deceive you
Heh kid, you have a lot to learn

UK BTFO

jesus

>sweetie

just fuck off already

Both were bought out by PepsiCo. I quote from your fucking screenshot.
>"Lay's is the companies primary brand with the exception of limited markets where other brands are utilized
>"( Walkers in the inted kingdom and Ireland, Smith's in australia, Chipsy in Egypt, Poca in Vietnam...)
> them some other brand in isreal can't make out

Fuck off they are effectively the same company after being bought out by PepsiCo just with names that are more well known in the countries they are from. Fucking Amerifag.

Eurotrash rekt

include me in the screencap

Imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food

Green tea!

S-stop it user

Five guys is probably the most overpriced fast-food burger there is.

I know, user.
Quality and tastewise it is similar to Cookout but it's like 10 bux for a burger and fries while at Cookout you can get a burger, onion rings, a drink, and a side of quesadillas for only 5

The ketchup is trying too hard. The fries are upsetting (grease!), the burger is a little scary, but probably contaminating the computer the least. I feel like it's more likely to get things steamy and moist than actually greasy.

I had a friend that used to use the back of his macbook air as a plate to eat pizza

and they say macbooks are useless

I had a friend who made up stories about stuff that never happened. He was 15

hmm

it's true, he'd walk around fucking campus eating pizza off the back of his gross macbook

youtube.com/watch?v=XV5eGNe81us

TITS OR GTFO

The issue is, you end up spending $12-15 once you get fries and a drink at Five Guys. I can go to an actual sit-down restaurant with a waiter and get a much better burger in that $12-15/meal range. Actual thick patty, cooked how you want it, good cheese, bread, veggies etc.

and they say IoT is a meme. that's a versatile knife.

Walkers are shite anyway, McCoy's or dead desu

I got the reference

you guys are mad. it's like 8 bucks a plane on average at five guys -- if you share a thing of fries with someone. Their burgers with everything on it are superb, probably the best fast food burger available.

There should be laws passed against this shit.

That burger looks really good

I didn't know you were an iToddler Jordan.

>Americans showing their culture.
Several companies were bought by PepsiCo and were rebranded to be similar. It's not even a obscure fact, only faggot Americants like to show their ignorance.

I don't have any Apple devices; the only ones in my home are my mommy's iPhone and Apple Watch and my dad's iPhone.

The picture in OP is just a Sup Forumsuy's post from a few years ago. I thought about buying an Apple Mac when I got my current laptop but the performance was too low for my tastes so I got an Alienware.

>not buying a godlike ThinkPad

you got memed sonny boy

I already have a ThinkPad.

>screen
>t. walkers shill

delete this

But that's just food on a hotplate.

Also

This thread is the beautiful marriage of /ck/ and Sup Forums, it could be hosted on either board.

>still no picture of food on a computer on the ISS

There's nothing Sup Forums about this thread. It's just food on hotplates.

5 likes and ill put more food on this mac

These are laptops

Doesn't matter. Lay's came first. So everything else is 'The X's Lay's' not the other way around.

>These are laptops

>American tries to claim copyright on potato chips.
And that's why no one should take an American seriously until after they prove their worth.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

I went to Five Guys once. The burger was just "okay".

What's the big deal?

>proudly getting sloppy second from your own colony
Sad!

did you get the cajun fries and malt vinegar?
only reason I go back desu

YOu call those chips where you come from?

Yes they're called potato chips, leave it to dumb britcucks to take a perfectly fine name and twist it to something gay like crisp.
'Chip' has character, 'crisp' is just retarded

Those chips look really good

America is a British colony so it doesn't matter which was first founded.

I remember that thread.

God, computer food looks so good

But America literally BTFO the British with the French and reworked themselves entirely with the ideals of fearing a monarch government like the Brtis, also going against them through their Constitution as what not to produce/support in the new nation.

It's not a good analogy when comparing a chip company that has essentially the same product as another one (Walker's to Lay's).

And logic seems to be challenging to you.
Potato chips are likely to been around before America even existed. And different brands existed at par with lays, they got bought by PepsiCo like the other brands, and then they all got rebranded. So they didn't copy shit, unless your trying to argue lays were the original which is an America tier retarded statement.

>speaks english
>uses imperial unis
>uses english common law
>hurr durr we btfo the british and are not a british colony
Sorry user, but America is a British colony.

Brits are that clingy ex that has to remind you every chance she gets that you used to date. We know, but we moved on, you really should too, it's sad. We don't love you anymore.

>fries

Someone soak their macbbook on soup haha

oc

nice turds

>gay pride keyboard

meanie

>I have a vagina
and a 5 o'clock shadow

btw, everyone in this thread is going to die from heart disease before the age of 40

Sabritas adobadas are good shit

>JUST

>repost
Maybe the original poster already got cancer.

>french fries

>frites

I see you guys are running grub...

>inb4 you embarked with 2cat