Why are spics and Indians so bad at sports?

Why are spics and Indians so bad at sports?

we are goot at sports that are played by millions of people all over the world, like football, basketball or tennis, whose athletes get paid good money, and dont have to be subsidized by the State.

we dont have the money for snowflake sports, which is most of the olympics.

>only silver and bronzetugal

Because they only know how to play povertyball. They have no variety in their cunts.

Wtf?

I CLEARLY see Spain in yellow there, Amerifriend.

>Cuba
Pretty based tbqh

>Cubans are good swimmers
What a surprise

>India
>1.3 billion people
>0 gold medals

fuck off burger

I thought you didn't consider yourself a spic

When will Amerikek understand that Gold Medals need to be counted per capita

Americans do.

Phelps looks like vapeman.

No. False. In that case Hungary would lead the chart, which is ridiculous.

The games are not over. And usually Norway leads per capita since they won everything in winter Olympics

Because they're spics who only know how to run, shoot, and steal.

translates perfectly to basketball or soccer.

and to mass shootings

Portugal as always.

>balts
More like Proebalts.

The USSR didn't train our athletes, unlike with Cuba.

They only know povertyball

Nonsense

We're only good at running, jumping 3 times, and that blind football game.

counting winter olympics would be hugely biased against the vast majority of countries that dont see too much snow

We don't care about irrelevant sports like swimming, arrow shooting or pole vaulting.

I think India only really fucks with cricket, which is ironically more popular in India than it is in England

>Portugal

We don't like taking trophies from our friend countries.

phelps could just make up his own flag and rep his own country

>finishFourthtugal

not nonsense, football, tennis, basketball, rugby, volley, hockey we are good, because the state doesnt have do move a finger to make people practice those sports. they have their leagues.

I guess that for gymnastics or other stuff we would need the state to put money in that.

This nigga is right, do know how many people here give a single fuck about most of the olympic sports? Archery, badminton, canoe, judo, golf, hockey, etc? no one cares about that stuff. Even more mainstream sports like volleyball, gymnastics, rugby barely gather any interest.
People here only care about football, cycling, weightlifting, athletics and that's it.