Show place in your country that don't like how is your country is expected to be?

i am in tunisia i never known there is such a place in this tinny country
ps: this place is called AIN DRAHEM

Well. Sup Forums is more cultured that the average board, so this isnt reall a surprise for most here, or any south american, but we are a country without jungles or monkeys (sadly), but i guess that for a normie murrikan or asian, a south american country that is snowy can be quite weird

people thinks that it's weird to snow in africa but it's snow the whole winter in some tunisian region

ps: all the photo from el kef

are u a rusian tourist ?
ps; this is beni mtir a paradise

Looks like an European town doesn't it?

Looks like southern Chile

No, it doesn't

Don't come here it's not worth it. Become a Greek god

a place that doesn't look like my coutnry is expected to be?

ups, I didn't read well sorry, all of argentina looks like this.

>l-look guys our country is not a shithole
>i-i'm just a tourist passing by, its not like i'm a native trying to make my country look better!

o дeйcтвитeльнo пeдик fucking stupid

Sapa is so comfy. The little town there legit has a Swiss/European feel to it at night.

most tourists come here exclusively for the islands, people are suprised when they see monasteries in places like this

People think we don't have a distinctive architecture.

>Everyone know Italy
>In Italy you can find everything
I don't know what I can to post

New England

Rogers Pass, Montana. The coldest temperature in the continental United States was recorded here on January 20, 1954, a low of −70 °F (−57 °C).

I did quite a lot of work on removing watermarks from this photo, so please excuse some color inaccuracies.

Is that Punta Arenas?

looks like old England tbqh

chat jrid-tataouine south of tunisia
they filmed star wars there tatooine desert planet

Meteora was the main reason why I visited Greece. Awesome place.

I love that shit, i will go with my grill, she hates south america in general. She goes to europe once yearly, she loved BA and MTV, she is just starting to understand how great some places can be, as a chilean we all always jelly of the stuff other countries can build. Our earthquakes are not friendly with classical european arquitecture, new spain was pretty lucky.

Nah, Coyaique. A city that is 33% german, 33% argie and 33% native farmers.
Santiago isnt central Chile, pic related is central chile, the beach. During the winter out beaches don't look quite like the golden tropical paradises

Insecure Turd.

Here, I took another crack at it.

A few parts look like that around New England/Upper East Coast. There's also the historic South Street fishing district in New York.

sidi bousaid blue and white town

Actually thatps the image i have from tunisia

We have a place called Ixchiguan, wich is the highest city or town in Central america, it snows there sometimes.
It is cool to think that we have places here that get snow from time to time. Central America is a hot place so we are not used to that.

we have it too

we have some moutains too in tunisia

It doesn't look colombian at all.

If it really looked like it's colombian-inspired, it should have been made from cardboard, wood and metal roof tiles