Do you think russia + finland + estonia is going to be really friendly one day or not

do you think russia + finland + estonia is going to be really friendly one day or not

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt it.
Estonians will extinct, fingols - probably no, we'll see.

Really friendly?

No.

Back to 1996-2004 neutrality?

Soon.

After a finno-estonian occupation of Russia?
>yes
Really
>no

what about ilmen slavic tribes that traditionally inhabit regions like tikhvin (leningrad oblast as of today)

>Asstonia in 1996-2004
>neutrality

Yes when Russia dissolves and North west Russia joins the EU

This North-West will have the population of all Scandinavia combined.

They weren't part of NATO before 2004

I have thought about it a lot. Russia is so far away from rest of the Europe, it is hard. Russia is something like what Turkey is, unpredictable and does not keep promises and will broke all pacts in any time.

I don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but maybe one day.

by then we will have about 1 billion muslims so no

noice trips

why would eesti go to extinct though

Move your country away from our border, then yes. Otherwise no.

do you mean like the old borders

benis :D

It looks like a slingshot.

I hope not. Russia is not very nice to its "friends".

>slingshot

it aims to stockholm?

Do you mean Soviets? All vassals of Russian Empire were treated well.

Depends on Russia. They've never wanted to be friendly.

>it aims to stockholm?

>All vassals of Russian Empire were treated well.

russian history lol

No just move your entire country away from us.

>Turkki

It's sad that Russia has such an aggressive foreign policy. It would be nice to have a large friend to the east.
If your leaders could just face the fact that Russia will never again be more than a regional power and accept it. And then focus on relations with the west and the east and building a stronger economy.

This is all due to the collapse of the Union. Oligarchs came to power, they care only about their profit, they do not care about ordinary people.

I think that only another revolution can save us.

No country will ever be friendly to you except Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Armenia(and some micro nations in pacific)

If the military stops invading airspace and takes the initiative to appear peaceful then Russia could have friendly, non-domineering relationships with any bordering country.
However that has not historically been the way things went.

>what is Belarus
>what is Kazakhstan
>what is Iran
>what is India

>India
They're "friends" with everyone though.

>what is Iran
They try to find their first and only friend.

You forgot Hezbollah?

>with everyone
except China and Pakistan ofc
But they are especially close with Russia

Hezbollah is not a country

North Korea then?

I hope so.
I am an Russian diaspora from Estonia and it makes me sad to see how Estonians hate their Russian minority

Russians even made Belarusians speak Russian. They've subverted them.

What do you think makes them do that?

Novgorod (St Petersburg as capital) should be independent.
You don't need Moscow. I mean look at Petersburg, look how European it looks like, it used to invite and attract artists and nobility of Europe to visit! Now it is 2nd grade city in a country nobody wants to visit!
BRING back the glory of Alexander, make Petersburg capital again!

during soviet times, many russians were settled in estonia to break local resistance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification

Well. They annexed the country and tried to marginalize and eventually assimilate the native population through mass-migration.
Would you expect the Estonians to like them?

I'd be pissed too.

HEY RUSSIA GO FUCK YOUR UNCLE
YOU CAN KISS MY BUTT
COME HERE AND FIGHT LETS SEE WHO'S THE MAN
THE WW3 STARTS NOW
YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR TRACKSUIT HOMO
:DDD

None of them are friendly with Russians, even Belarussians.

yeah, its very sad history, but you can hardly blame the current russian minority in estonia for the deeds of soviet union

What nationalities are Georgians friendly with?

People blame Israelis living in their Pali settlements too. I see no problem blaming Russians.

Estonia. They don't trust others.

Balts, Poles, Ukrainians mostly I guess

Blaming Russians wont make the problem go away.
Since genocide is not an option nowadays, i see no other possibility for estonia than accept its ruskies eventually

They should have left when the occupation ended. Or at the very least integrated and learned the language of the country they're living in.
I'm honestly surprised there isn't more outrage about the Russians in the Baltics.

No need for genocide. Just move back to Russia. Russians have no connection to Estonia anyway. It's not their country.

They are citizens of Estonia, why should they leave?
And back in the days, both russian and estonian was de facto official language in estonian soviet republic, so there was no need for russians living there to learn estonian

they are estonian citizens. they are not russian citizens.
you cant just arbitarily move them to russia.

I'm not gonna count the older population that was left behind.

Younger generation is mostly divided into two; ones who learn the language and generally be decent human.

Now the other side is the one who will stay ignorant, listen to the bullshit their grandfather told his father who is telling that further. Kids from those families know nothing of the other side of the coin to make a choice spend time together, further developing the anger and hate.

Now all people are different, but stereotypes tell the truth. Smart people from the soviet era fled to get better.

>isobritannia
I love finnish language

>They are citizens of Estonia, why should they leave?
The ones who have integrated, speak Estonian in public and feel a strong connection to the country should stay. The ones who identify as Russians shouldn't have citizenship to begin with and should absolutely fuck off back to Russia. It's only a few kilometers to the east.
> there was no need for russians living there to learn estonian
Well, Estonia is not a part of Russia anymore, so now there is a need. How could anyone defend this shit?

even the well intergrated russians in estonia experience some kind of racism.
For example, I was to be sent to a spelling bee for my school, but my teacher flat out told my parents that they cant possibly represent their school by a russian on a spelling bee

They joined a union with Russia in the 90s, that's how close they are, but you say they're not friendly with Russians while Armenia is. Smhtbh.

Not arbitrarily. Just those who are descendants of occupiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention

wtf is this

delet this

Sure just as soon as Russia stops being a neighboring country.

Okay, that sounds silly, even to me.

how exactly are you gonna move people to russia who
>have a estonian passport
>dont have a russian passport

by this twisted logic, it would be totally ok for russia to occupy finland and estonia and force everyone to speak russian. and if you dont want it, fuck off wherever you want.
if you are bothered by historical russification of estonia, dont try to justify human rights abuses in estonification of russians in estonia. two wrongs dont make a right.

Are you trolling? I'm saying that occupying a sovereign nation and marginalising the native population is wrong. And trying to mitigate the consequences of the occupation by expelling the people responsible is in no way even similar to that.

I'm pretty sure that's the exact opposite of his logic.

>logic
>serbia

>Since genocide is not an option nowadays,
I think Tatars in Crimea would have a different view but I we both know you meant that it doesn't apply to Russia.

Genocide was how Russians got to Estonia so why wouldn't it work the other way?

t. Genocide pro

>having to roleplay somewhat mad at Russia's actions because of muh "western coalition"

Business should be just business and the EU is gay af anyway.