Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajQ5Z4CjPDY
thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/05/17041/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure he has a bf.

If they didn't take their clothes off id fuck them but I wouldn't date a mentally ill person

No, but i woudnt turn my back on him either.

Yes, but I will fuck her only in the butt.

as long as >she acts like a relatively normal person and i'm not expected to pander to >her mental illness, maybe.
would have to be REALLY hot though and probably would dump her at some point because i'm not going to die childless

Yes

>weeb
>won't die childless
hoho

i don't watch anime.

no

so why do you spread this japanese cancer?

i saved it because i thought it looked funny. why do you have such a stick up your ass about a pixellated girl humping the air?

I was curious

okay, i apologize

Not officially.

OMG WHAT A NICE INTERNATIONAL DISCUSSION XDDDDDDD IM LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT DIFFERENT CULTURES XDDDDD

If s/he looked like this, yes

>asking an international community about their opinions about dating trans people
>somehow not an international discussion
is there any argie poster that isn't autistic as fuck?

homosexuality nothing has to do with culture, and gays already have their own board

how accepting a country is of homosexuals has a lot to do with current culture, even past cultural movements for some countries. ask a swedish person and then ask a person from nigeria or ghana, or egypt.

hehe

I am.

Is it an Asian bf?

back in my day we called them traps

It's 2016

We use the correct pronouns here you bigot, leave this site

date, no
fuck, yeah

Yeah, but we already had those threads millions of times already. Just check the archieves if you're curious.

traps are alright, it's just fetishism

"""""transgender""""" on the other hand actually think it's their real identity in real life even in a non sexual context. It's basically just an identity disorder.

Only if she looks like that and not like a long haired dude like most trannies do. He also has to pretend to be an actual women, specially in public, but I think they already do that without being asked to them.

Hey, you're being an antisemite, you should live this site, nazi!

gay people on /lgbt/ hate trannies m8

Not date but I would have a fuckbuddy trans as long as it's a good looking one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajQ5Z4CjPDY

That's because homos are disgusting and literally butthurt hypocrites

>islamophobia is reasonable

Dropped

prime boipucci

>adding "phobia" to the end of everything to silence legitimate debates.

I like to use pedophobia as a counter-example to shut that line down.

Not only is she cute, but also smart!

I dated a trans chick once, shit was pretty cash.

>It's basically just an identity disorder

Most of the time it's just psychological, but sometimes they were born with a physical problem with hormones or chromosomes or some other rare defect that makes them not really male nor female. There are even rare cases of people who have male XY chromosomes, but the chromosomes are silent, and since we're all female by default if we turn male during foetus' development, they have a girl's body, boobs, vagina everything, they're a full natural girl but they're sterile.

Anyway, I only know one Tgirl and "she'''s a nice person. Extreme progressists and gender study fags who want to make you to prison if you say anything remotely non-PC annoy the fuck out of me though.

because he's a man

No.

Has medical science gone too far?

Even the voice is reasonable, which tends to be the worst thing about trannies

would fuck

If he changed his gender when he was 6, I would fuck her (* if I can say "her"). Otherwise i would date her* anyway but nothing more than a kiss (if she* want)

yes 2bh

far enough

That's a woman alright
>stupid facial expressions
>annoying voice
>makeup overdose
>vlogging

You are technically correct. A phobia is LITERALLY an irrational fear.

still seeing man-hands

Yep I'd impregnate her and we'd raise a child she grew in her uterus from one of the eggs she ovulated

No, I am not sexually attracted to members of my own sex.

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/05/17041/

no, fake vaginas are disgusting.

but i'd date a trap and fuck her in her butt. boipussy > fake pussy

tfw no passable trap gf

After seeing Chris-chan's fancy new 'vagina' (which is just an opened flesh wound from an infected piercing on his taint), I'm gonna have to say NO.

I want a Brazilian Tran Gf

I would date just about anyone and anything at this point desu

No I want kids.

probably not, they look vaguely feminine after 10h of photoshop but nothing will change the manly hands, feet, way of walking, voice, jaw etc. when you meet them IRL

This ;____;