Throw your Smartphone Away

Eavesdropper-The mobile app vulnerability that has exposed millions of text messages, call metadata and voice recordings, due to poor app developer practices

archive.fo/STMqb

Other urls found in this thread:

appthority.com/mobile-threat-center/blog/eavesdropper-mobile-vulnerability-exposing-millions-conversations/
info.appthority.com/-q4-2017-mtr-download-eavesdropper
appthority.com/mobile-threat-center/blog/eavesdropper-vulnerability-extends-amazon-cloud-storage-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything to hide, everything to fear

Indians were a mistake.

I don't talk with anyone. They'll just hear a bunch of anime music

Oh I’m getting real sleepy.

Just read the article, it’s just a big nothingburger.

Everyone should get some rest, it’s late.

So sleepy *yawn* goodnight.

>using twilo REST in your app
>not having everything done in POST calls and running springboot on a server to deal with it
I hate writing for android as it is but fucking hell, research what you are using, before you implement it you pajeet goat fuckers.

I feel this should be talked about more here in Sup Forums

Anyone who uses random apps on Sup Forums should kill themselves.

>enterprise apps
>hurrdurr random

Oh wait, I forgot, you’re all NEETs, so yeah, as you were

>enterprise apps
The fuck is this shit?

Exactly my point.

Don’t comment if you don’t know the subject matter.

Name a single "enterprise app."

If you read the report you’d be able to name plenty.

OP even linked his source, isn’t that nice?

OPs link doesn't name any specific apps. And the link to their shitty report gives me pic related. Anyway stop being a retard that uses shitty "enterprise apps."

Not all phones have this problem :)

>stop having a job because reeeeee

I had the same problem because it uses a referrer, so I used a search engine to find the source website for the report.

They go into great detail too :)

Fun fact:

Dude, I use a 5s and if you actually read the report, 56% of the vulnerable apps are iOS version.

Please don’t start with this bullshit.

Get a job that's not retarded enough to assume you can do anything securely over mobile devices.

fuck off you literal retard

shut the fuck up pajeet. nobody wants to hear your disinformation.

Dude FUCK OFF. Don't turn this into another android vs iPhone thread. We already have half of Sup Forums discussing that. How about you go back to them and jerk everyone off there?

>We found the Eavesdropper vulnerability on over 685 enterprise apps (44% Android, 56% iOS) associated with 85 Twilio developer accounts.

appthority.com/mobile-threat-center/blog/eavesdropper-mobile-vulnerability-exposing-millions-conversations/

Stop making a fucking ass of yourself.

take it to the loo, curryniggers

Don't install these garbage applications.

Thanks, never would have thought about that until you told me

Glad we cleared that one up. Stop thinking your phone is anything but trash.

You know your view on things is very unrealistic right?

Like you can think what you want, but it’s not realistic.

Baseless appeal to nothing.

kys op
this thread is shit with no information for us to see.
If you cannot explain to us what it is and which apps are affected then don't just post links here and insult anons for asking questions.
I bet you are a sad little sack of shit.
Just off yourself.

It’s not.

We live in an interconnected world, and businesses use enterprise apps on desktop, mobile and in the cloud. For a lot of workers, doing business on the go, managing client data, sales information etc is mandatory, and very beneficial in terms of profit and employee productivity.

Just look at the success of Oracle, SAP, Azure, ACT!, Sage etc.

I recommend you hop onto your search engine of choice and look up enterprise app penetration rates, especially pertaining to cloud applications.

>For a lot of workers, doing business on the go, managing client data, sales information etc is mandatory
Use a laptop. Don't use your fucking phone for anything beyond basic shit.

Not all businesses issue laptops.

It’s an increasing trend that mobile phones and tablets are issued, especially iPads. Also the concept of BYOD, which is garnering increased popularity year on year.

In addition, a laptop can be inconvenient, especially if you’re travelling between sites. Some workers will have to pull off to the side of the road to address a call that’s come through, and resolve something over 4G/HSDPA. This is very common in sales and IT.

>implying you arnt a based pirate radio station for the hacker underground
reveal yourself as the dj and become their hero.

>he fell for the multiple sim card meme
real niggas carry multiple phones, not multiple sims, for a reason.

>Not all businesses issue laptops.
I hope they enjoy their inefficiency then.

>BYOD
Awful practice. Anyone who does this doesn't value security.

>Some workers will have to pull off to the side of the road to address a call that’s come through, and resolve something over 4G/HSDPA.
And? If you're fucking driving, there's not much you can do besides taking a call anyway.

Did you miss the “pull off to the side of the road” by accident or did you skip over that on purpose to avoid addressing the argument properly?

You're skipping my arguments hypocrite. Again if you're on the fucking side of the road, there's not much you can do. What are you supposed to do? Put them on hold while you struggle to lookup their info in some shitty database on your phone? Really?

You’re not proposing arguments. You are proposing your opinions. Unfortunately your opinions don’t stop reality.

>put them on hold
Loudspeaker exists

>struggle
Not if you know how to use a phone.

>what are you supposed to do
Let’s take the IT example for one. There are a myriad of cloud and Remote Desktop management softwares available on all mobile platforms which are perfectly usable. How do i know? I’ve done it before.

I’ve also had customers use their mobiles on the go to access an ACT database to get customer information, manage orders, audit trails etc

Just because you disagree with it doesn’t make it any less real.

>Loudspeaker exists
Totally missed the point there.

>Not if you know how to use a phone.
There's a difference between something being possible and whether or not you should actually do it. Yes you can do some remote desktop crap on your phone. The problem is that a phone is very inefficient and it's a pain to do anything moderately complicated in it. Sure I can ssh with my phone and start programming, but I'd be a massive retard to seriously do it.

>Sure I can ssh with my phone and start programming, but I'd be a massive retard to seriously do it.

Could you pass the users of Sup Forums that memo? They tout this as a required feature.

I agree with you on some points, but I think the inconvenience of a small screen is outweighed by being able to access information on the go from any location. In some situations, it can be critical to success.

>Everything in java
>not expecting shit to go wrong

>iOS apps are in Java

user, I...

Enjoy never getting promoted

Bleh.
I'm too pist about my second fried mobo in 6 months to pay close enough attention to anything.

Comfy sleepyposter

info.appthority.com/-q4-2017-mtr-download-eavesdropper

download the report if you can, it does not like my email.

This is even better when you consider it's just not limited to mobile apps on your phone, but to Amazon a3 bucket data.

appthority.com/mobile-threat-center/blog/eavesdropper-vulnerability-extends-amazon-cloud-storage-data/

Some real links for you if you can help contribute anything.