Chink Shit General

Random user has to make the thread edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• A lengthy discussion of the science of correct onahole temperatures • The apex of fidget spinner technology is discovered • user has a headphone eating disorder • user inquires about a security camera to keep burglars out of his shower • user's cute Zelda figure arrives • When the bluetooth cable goes in the magic bag it gets cheaper • Deus Woof continues to attract buyers • user's $0.09 dick gets lost in the mail • user gets something, we may never know what Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_719800.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Cartoon-Animals-Memo-Pad-Sticky-Notes-Memo-Notebook-Stationery-Papelaria-Escolar-School-Supplies/32623897000.html
aliexpress.com/item/COODRONY-Merino-Wool-Sweater-Men-Casual-Classic-Turtleneck-Pull-Homme-2017-Winter-Soft-Warm-Cashmere-Men/32822806127.html).
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/34530-shorten-aliexpress-links
aliexpress.com/item//32254759741.html
aliexpress.com/item//32808649532.html
aliexpress.com/item/Magicforce-Smart-68-Keys-Non-Backlit-Antighosting-USB-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Aluminium-Alloy-Kailh-Blue/32601129811.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Free-shipping-Jet-1300-C-Butane-Lighter-Torch/32254759741.html?spm=2114.search0104.0.0.ogfP7f
gearbest.com/james-donkey-87-_gear/
banggood.com/Mini-Electric-Drill-Tool-Electric-Grinder-Built-in-Battery-Engraving-Pen-p-1160167.html
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
aliexpress.com/item/chinky-notes/32712657669.html
banggood.com/COB-LED-Flexible-Lamp-Flashlight-Desk-Torch-Inspection-Work-Magnetic-Light-p-1122235.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

Terrible post

3rd 4 what r u w8ing 4?

>tfw I know I want to buy some shit during the 11/11 sale but don't even know where to start
>afraid I'm gonna remember something after the sale is over

Follow your heart user

Anyone know where I can find a cheap smart home speaker?

only 15% off an old ass action camera, singles day a shit

>tfw going to buy a chink battery and a chink ac adapter
>can't wait to burn down my house

>tfw typing from my Mi Notebook Air 13.3 which I spent £585 on and it dodged customs like a motherfuck

Feels amazing my dudes

is the 11.11 """discount""" even worth waiting for?
also, chink mail gets saturated as fuck

I want these at a discount gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_719800.html
should I wait for 11/11 or just purchase it right now?

Buy now

at this point, yes, because prices are inflated now so they can drop them on 11.11

i know, but for some of my items it was like 30 or so cents off, so i just didn't bother waiting

yeah i did a big order last sunday

got in before the bullshit price yoyo, but strategicly when they are ramping up shipping for 11 11 and before their mail rooms get saturated

i have a good feeling it will be quicker than last time

If anyone else wants a cute stocking filler I just found these

aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Cartoon-Animals-Memo-Pad-Sticky-Notes-Memo-Notebook-Stationery-Papelaria-Escolar-School-Supplies/32623897000.html

I'm on a watchlist so all my packages gets checked in customs gimme all your best sub $12 items

got my chinkshit "sticky" notes.

What do you have to do to get into one

I've fallen in love with buying clothes from AliExpress. Finally got my first clothing articles (sweaters in this case )today and I'm really happy so far. Quality actually seems decent but not great as expected. I'm just under average height so the Chinese cut works just fine for me.

I'd never buy any key items for my wardrobe from a chinkstore (shoes, jackets), but aside from that this is a really fun way to experiment with new styles for cheap.

This is the sweater I ordered if anyone is interested (aliexpress.com/item/COODRONY-Merino-Wool-Sweater-Men-Casual-Classic-Turtleneck-Pull-Homme-2017-Winter-Soft-Warm-Cashmere-Men/32822806127.html). The arms were just a bit shorter than I would expect so wouldn't recommend if you have really long arms. Or maybe I am the one with long arms idk.

Anyone got any clothing articles or stores they would recommend?

How do you even know that?
And why?
2many chink shit?

How often do you end up getting fucked over by customs?
I'm about to order £30 ($40) worth of keycaps, is that enough for them to charge me?

I made a simple greasemonkey script that fixes those shitty AliExpress links:
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/34530-shorten-aliexpress-links

You're welcome!

Looks nice user but what's the point in buying chink shit if you're paying that much?
You can get sweaters for $10 from high street stores.

Not that user but I'm going to guess that it depends on your luck and where you live. Only one time have I gotten fucked over by customs (oneplus one in 2014) and I have ordered a lot of expensive stuff like tablets.

That's a fair point, and much of the reason I want to focus on more interesting pieces when purchasing from Chinaland. Also I live in Sweden which is big on taxation and such, so it is still somewhat cheaper for what I'm getting. Let's just hope I don't get fucked over by customs.

aliexpress.com/item//32254759741.html
butane torch

the "stand" is a flimsy piece of rubber, and for some reason it takes a few clicks to light but once it is lit it doesn't go out (not counting wind)

if you ever buy a butane torch I recommend one with a transparent fuel tank, makes refilling much easier. would definitely buy another if this one breaks

I think it's too many different purchases from different buyers, as a private person. All my packages come 1 week after the max delivery date.

Why is it that the feedback for some items is from an "American" buyer posting a review in Russian?

I think I'm on a list

A chink shit list

I just received this canvas bag that I didn't order... from a site I've never heard of. I think I've spent too much on chink shit and they want me.

any mechanical keyboard recommendation?

Man I bought some of those exact butane torches like 7 years ago. They're great.

BEHOLD

the 39 cent fidget spinner

aliexpress.com/item//32808649532.html

Just got a Redmi Note 4. Should I flash any rom onto it or stick with MIUI?

probably because russians need vpns for literally everything they do

holy shit im gonna glue them to my thumbnails

Any /csg/ approved keyboards? I don't feel like spending 70$ for a backlit keyboard

but how will you tempt little girls without the flashy lights

>High Quality EDC Hand Spinner New Fidget Spinner For Autism

well at least the marketing is direct in china i will give them that

if you're not willing to spend stop caring, as soon as you but an entry level nice thing you will just want a nicer one immediately. save/ spend the extra $40 and get a really nice whatever, it's not a car or a house holy jeeze

Don't listen to the /mkg/ autist and just buy this one. Most of the non-expensive keyboards have Cherry MX clones that pretty much all feel the same.
aliexpress.com/item/Magicforce-Smart-68-Keys-Non-Backlit-Antighosting-USB-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Aluminium-Alloy-Kailh-Blue/32601129811.html

ARE YOU BAD ASS ENOUGH TO BEAT THE OTHER 5,000 BUYERS AND GET THIS DEAL?

any 86 key alternative?

Buy the blue switch. It can get loud but it's way better feeling than brown or black.

That's actually pretty cool but I always see people talk shit about Windows tablets, I'm also still very happy with my chink android tablet

Link

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Free-shipping-Jet-1300-C-Butane-Lighter-Torch/32254759741.html?spm=2114.search0104.0.0.ogfP7f

gearbest.com/james-donkey-87-_gear/

These James Donkey keyboards are often memed.

Got my 18650 battery powered rotary tool today, and it is already $2 less than what I paid for it.
banggood.com/Mini-Electric-Drill-Tool-Electric-Grinder-Built-in-Battery-Engraving-Pen-p-1160167.html

It comes with a carrying case, 3 polishing bits and 6 grinding bits, and a battery charger. No battery included.

It works, not very powerful though. It doesn't come with a bar for the chuck but you can either shove one of the bits in there or take off the end cover and just grab it. There is a faint rattling coming from the ball bearing some times but it looks easy to replace. The construction is all metal, feels pretty good, that's probably why it was a little bit expensive. I probably should have just got a cheaper AC powered tool.

I'm going to shill these because it was on last year's christmas idea list, so I bought a handful as gifts and they actually work really well. I tested the android (micro-usb) ones, and they actually carry data and power at a rate better than most shitty cables I've come across.

Have the same name as someone who did something.

do you happen to have last year's list?

Thanks user, purchased.

You void your warranty if you flash another rom.

Just stick with it until it runs out.

>has science gone too far?

This should be on the Christmas list.

>tamagotchi
annoying as fuck, even in the 90s. the only reason we liked them is we had nothing better to do and...
>buttplugs
nevermind, follow your dreams user. take good care of your digital shit droppers while your anus is rocking that rhinestone.

i've used the same pre-used noppo 10+ hours a day for 4 years, csg kbs just dont get that sort of track life. a key starts double tapping or something goes numb.

Found it, but a lot of it is already in this year's list.

imgur.com/a/JvrGt

aliexpress.com/item/chinky-notes/32712657669.html

Anyone know a good aliexpress store for LED strip (ws2812, 5050) and other staple electronics components?

There's a lot of choice out there and I don't want to get frumbled in the fray ;^)

Same even I want to get some apa102 or ws2801 LEDs for my ambilight set up

Bubble game is rigged now. There are very few coin bubbles. I can only get 2 coins most of the time.

Can someone recommend me a foot rest?

Chink shit or not.

My table faces a wall, I currently place my feet on the subwoofer, but its of to the side, I can thave it directly in front of me.

There isnt room on the floor for one of those angled plastic things, and I dont wanna hang a hammock.

A lot of times I find myself placing my feet on the bars of the chair, the 6 point wheel things, but they are uncomfortable.

I need something 1.5-2 feet off the ground
Recommendations?

>tamagotchi
ones for my brother, his gf, and my sister
>buttplugs
plain one's for my gf, ribbed one is for this kinky as fuck (like myself) friend of mine that can't stop teasing me, and i can't stop answering
she's a pushy kind of sub that i'd love to smash into obedience, but i love my gf too much to cheat on her
as it is, i'm corrupting my gf so easily that including this kinky girl isn't that far off
not that i don't enjoy butt play myself, but those aren't for me
i'll get me one of those anal ben wa balls, used to have some, shit's cash

thanks anyways familia

I liked this light so much I ordered a second. Magnetic base and gooseneck are super useful as a work light. Unfortunately the chinks had to go and ruin it by powering it with 3 AAA batteries, but I mod it to use an 18650. It doesn't have a ballast for the LEDs so you have to put a resistor in there or they will burn out if you use a different kind of battery (even if it is the same voltage).

banggood.com/COB-LED-Flexible-Lamp-Flashlight-Desk-Torch-Inspection-Work-Magnetic-Light-p-1122235.html

I have a $9.99 ottoman that I bought from Ross, it's pretty alright but get the $19.99 one, it's bigger and you can store your dildos or whatever inside.

>Reusable pads
>Reusable WHITE chinks pads with cute animals on it

Whose idea was this?

which chink headphones just for before sleep time net surfing. would use them to fall asleep most of the time so something preferably comfortable. Had the sennheiser CX bass or whatever, but one died on me.

Wasn't there supposed to be a coupon rain just now?

Fuck yeah, got $5 coupon.

Someone should make a miband 2 strap that works like that.

REMINDER that 11.11 is a TOTAL SCAM

REMINDER that right now is the WORST time to buy ANYTHING from AliExpress because prices have been moved UP by a WHOLE LOT to make it APPEAR that items are on sale on the 11.11 Singles Day when the simple truth is that NOTHING is on sale this day, it's all a TOTAL SCAM.

The attached image illustrates this with the Bluedio A2's. They are normally sold for $33. They are currently priced at $80 - more than twice their normal price! And they will be "on sale" 11.11 at $30 - which is $3 cheaper, so there's that, but they are not anywhere near 63% cheaper - they just claim they will be %63 cheaper because the "normal" price has been adjusted up from $33 to $80.

11.11 SINGLES DAY IS A *TOTAL* SCAM

I ordered stuff yesterday and some of the late shipping dates are post Christmas.

You should STOP typing like THIS, it's fucking RETARDED

it exists irl, just like cotton diapers.

this guy getsem gotted

>$3 off is a total scam
???

well its a total scam if you are retarded yea.
If you get some cupouns you can get anyting at least 10-20% cheaper

>The only way to attract attention to these sales is by pretending they're massive, even if they're not.
The pro is that we still get $3-4 off on $50-200 orders, the con is that's totally covered by any idiot who's bought something in the last week.

Now, where I live it'll be 11/11 in five and a half hours. When do the sales actually start?
UTC timezone please, not this aeust shit where 10 countries have the same acronym for totally different time zones.

There's a timer on frontpage

You'd think it'd be trivial to check what the time is in china.

Why the hell would anyone ever offer a bootleg pillow from aliexpress.

I get ordering a bootleg pillow to get a design you want (and for reasonable price) but jesus at least pay for a company that makes it soft.

What fucking else is new.
Anyone who's not a fucking retard has a price tracker anyway to see if the sale is actually good or not. Bottom line is we get a few dollars off and if some mouthbreather covers the cost for me by buying inflated prices then I'm not complaining.

I'm in China right now. Usually if you order stuff from Taobao it gets to you in like 3 or 4 days even if the seller dispatches from the other side of the country
However, I've been told that stuff can take a month to turn up if you buy during 11.11

The tamagotchis are very poor quality fakes. Bought one just to see what a $1 dot matrix lcd based handheld looks like inside. It arrived with a chunk of the casing broken off. The display makes poor contact with its connector so the graphics get corrupted if you bump it.

Fug, thanks user
Same fucking timezone as me, and the 11th of the 11th is in a couple hours, not one day.
Dis shit's amurican time, yo!

>Official anime pillows with the caracters nude on one side
Bootleg is the only choice user. (And that's just the cover, needs its own actual pillow)

Dang. Doesn't sound worth it.

I actually got one that worked, ordered 4 but only ever turned one on.
The reset button is on the front, one of the main four, so you press it by accident and your little pet is blasted into oblivion.

>Breathalyzer
>Error 20
>You're so fucking shitfaced you'll flip your car

It seems to be going off the Pacific time zone, i.e. California/western US.

FUCK ME, how is it only the fucking 9th over there?
This shit won't start till 7PM saturday for me

That's why you should participate in the events. I already have two 5 bucks off 25. That is an actual discount.

I know bootleg is the choice, but ordering a 30 dollar aliexpress daki is shit with 100% chance

Nah it'll be fine. It's printed fabric, the chinks can do that.

Guys it's been more than 10 days since the tracking information has been updated it's showing its still in transit. I'm supposed to be getting my order in 2-6 days. Did I get chinked?

Sounds about right, apart from the 'supposed to be getting this in 2-6 days' part. That's not even remotely close to being accurate.
Chink shipping is a crapshoot, dude.