Who here /Prebuilt Master Race/?

Who here /Prebuilt Master Race/?
Why waste time playing with $2000 lego when the million dollar companies know what they're doing better anyways?

that's a fair point. I have no doubt the awful gamer designs and cost cutting for profit margins would still result in a better product than you could come up with

>responding to obvious b8
I had better faith in Sup Forums

>know what they're doing better anyways?
Like who?

Proper prebuilt is much more expensive and there's no upgrade path so you have to throw away psu/case every time.

I saw a review on one of these. Just the shorties components possible. Shitty referance cards, coolers, ram, mobo.

No thanks.

I had a custom build prebuilt for me in 2011 and kind of regret it but was terrified of trying to build it myself and fucking up somewhere

bait, abandoon thread & sage

>when the million dollar companies know what they're doing better anyways?
lol, have you seen the insides of prebuilts? they have no concept of cable management or proper airflow

Cable management = rice

>cables bunched up in the middle of the case doesn't affect temperatures
k

Worrying about few cables yet whole front of average built PC case is solid refrigerator tier flat piece of plastic with fake brushed aluminum sticker and not a single venting slot.

Also with built PC it takes time to get cooling in proper order that means balance between noise/airflow at various loads - takes fans than can do header sharing and hours doing curves in speedfan/bios.

They indeed are doing better than you. They spend less on parts and charge more for a build, effectively increasing their profits. Assembling a good machine isn't on list for them though.
Also I like lego and taking baits.

>average built PC
Not on Sup Forums
I want to believe

Official case of Sup Forums

And those hi-fi feet...

p5g31a masterrace reporting in

#NotMy/g/

Yeah, they actually don't. It takes a lot more than a few cables that air passes around easily to affect temperatures.

I have bought a couple of Dell machines through work in the past, but some day you just have to realize BTX isn't where it's at.
Actually I stopped buying prebuilts because one Dell machine came with a 3870X2 that kept overheating in anything where the shadows didn't look like shit.
Hard to imagine that's like ten years ago.

If you want a true small-form factor gaming capable PC then a prebuilt is the only choice. Mini-ITX stuff is simply too large.

There no shame in doing that to learn the ropes. I bought 3 different types of phone cases for my first smart phone because I wasn't sure what I needed. Now I only get the one type of case that found suitable for my first phone.

Prebuilts doesn't come with dust filters though. Enjoy your initial better airflow I guess.

nice. Zstations put everything else to shame.

>million dollar companies know what they're doing
yea, that's exactly the problem
they know which corners they can cut without the average pleb suspecting anything from looking at the specs.
Just buy a laptop user.

There's nothing wrong with using prebuilts as a base. Can always swap parts out. I used a $1200 prebuilt and it worked fine. Lasted 6 years.(Was too much of a pussy to spend $1k on parts and fuck up)

However recently I did it completely custom and it all worked out great. You get to learn every little detail about building. This helps in the long run when you need to replace parts.

Where the fuck are the front ports and drive bays?

The ports are the top and there are no drive bays. It's a case for pirates who don't own any physical media.

>Why waste time playing with $2000 lego when the million dollar companies know what they're doing better anyways?
Yes, and what they're doing is maximizing their profit, NOT delivering the best product for money.

I thought Sup Forums was all about function over form and yet "the official Sup Forums case" is a literal grey box with shit port placement and no drive bays?

That case is meant for absolute silence. You can always get a usb optical drive if you really need one.

and it's sleek and tiny! no need for a huge box that does the same thing.

Literally the macbook of cases. Minimalistic trash that shouldn't even be considered as an "official Sup Forums case"

There are drive bays behind the front panel. No real point in 2017 since you should be using m2 drives for everything though.

>having to open a panel to access your disk drive
The absolute state of casecucks

Proper small form factor when? Like laptop size components but with more expansion options.

This has been my case for the past 8 years.

>Can't move the mouse to the right without pushing the case of the table

>mactards
>actually using their machines

>companies know what they're doing
ripping off gullible dimwits like yourself is what they're doing.

Buying a prebuilt with a high quality PSU, CPU and motherboard is the way to go. You can just change the rest as you go.

>1060 3Gb

Makes me feel a little bit better that, thanks user. I am getting into the hardware a lot more and changing stuff around as I gain more confidence. It's pretty fun desu and makes me wish all the more that I built it myself.

We get it. You just bought the r5 and need to feel better about yourself.

Its a good case but not as good as the meshify.

great bait

this is how lack of creative ideas looks like.
absolutely boring. plain depressing box.
its coffin.... or shoe-box....its total trash and its overpriced for what it is.

hooooaaaaaaaa discusting wtf, my life is over

>tfw your god is using a Apple shit