What is the 2017 equivalent of the g400s?

what is the 2017 equivalent of the g400s?

I'm still using mine....

g203/g403 user

I used a MX518 for a long time, I don't know how good that is.

I ordered a G403 and it should arrive today, I will compare it to this one. I seriously doubt by now things haven't at least improved a little.

There is current replacement for the MX518.

I'll probably buy another g400s if mine ever dies.

also when they start calling their mice "G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse " rather than just 400s?

I still have the regular g400

My g400s broke a few months ago nad I had to buy the g403. :(
g400s is WAY better than the g403 BUT they aren't selling those anymore. So yeah... logitech fucked up.

Marketing to jump out to retard gaymers who buy on impulse without actually checking if the product fits their requirements.

My g400s is still going strong, I'm never leaving her

The G400s was my first proper mouse, having used a crappy Microsoft mouse (not an IME/WMO) for years. It was great being able to do flicks without the mouse lagging/skipping. Then it broke (I'm pretty sure it was the cable, but I was too lazy to fix it) so I got a G403. Love it so far.

G502 yea.

the g400s. Well in my world it is as I still have and use mine daily

I have a g402, it's actually a good mouse. The name is the worst thing about it.

I have that mouse, the worst thing about it is the shape, otherwise a good mouse

Now that I think about it, the shape isn't very nice either. Im planning on switching to a Zowie mouse or something soon anyway.

>2017
>still using mice

I got this mouse for $20 when it was on flash sale. Worth every dorrah.

>stealth fighter mouse feet that hang on every every mouse pad

Zowie EC series is damn good if you want a no frills mouse that just works with a comfy shape

I returned the G403 not too long ago because it's too big for claw gripping.

Back to the drawing board again for me. I'll probably try the Zowie meme since I've read that the EC2-a is close to the MX518 shapewise.

pretty sure its the g502

that abortion looking mouse from logitech G402 or whatever it's called.

Pretty good for it's price but jesus christ it's ugly and whoever designed it probably worked at madcatz.

Cooler Master Alcor

what are good binds for that weirdly placed second button below the mousewheel?

mionix naos

...still the g400s? Mine still works perfectly even if it looks like it's falling apart

g700.. detachable data cord so your mouse doesn't eat shit once the cable wears out
> replaceable by any standard usb micro chord
> Rechargeable battery
> wireless module in case you want to go tetherless
> should last a lifetime.
Also comfy, ergonomic and rock solid

Not sure what happened after this but it seems they jumped shark, quality diminished, and they removed the lifetime lasting features of the g700

Why are there no chinese/Alibaba/gearbest/etc replacement mouse button PCBs for MX518?

It's like a 3 second replacement and they could sell them for like $20...

How am I supposed to find a mouse with a great optical sensor that isnt a "gaming" mouse thats hideous and laden with awful software and drivers?

Not OP but if pic related is the way I grip my MX518, what mouse would be the perfect successor?

zowie ec*-b/fk*/za**

Zowie ec2-a for sure.

Honestly the G400 is everything anyone needs.