I'm trying to learn how to code a website

I'm trying to learn how to code a website.
i've been doing a lot of copy and pasting.

What i want to achieve is, basically an marketplace of a sort using bitcoin that people can trade virtual items.
where do i start? i cant find any help googling.

i need to add accounts, and wallets / automated payment processing.

Other urls found in this thread:

flask.pocoo.org
getbootstrap.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can put together a basic page.

where can i find the info i need to add wallets and accounts etc?

ya'll ignoring me coz i come from /biz/ right?

everyone is ignoring you because web development isn't easy and what you're wanting isn't simple enough to just copy and paste & drag N drop. You're like a baby asking how to climb mt everest

i know this.... but where do i start?
i just want to mess around with some code and learn.

stfu idiot go back to google it has all your answers
here i will even point you in the right direction
flask.pocoo.org
getbootstrap.com

if i google for wallet html coding etc, all i get is exchanges in my search results

Give WordPress and Wix a try

But it is easy.Time consuming but easy.

First you need your shop, you can try something like woo commerce from wordpress or something custom. As for the bitcoin look for their apis,learn about apis and how to use them. If you want something custom then prepare to waste at least 3 months on learning.

Pajeet my son, stick to your caste

i am no pajeet. i'm just a poor boy from a country with expensive living costs.

I'll develop it for $800k.
If you give me over a million I'll also ask my designer friend to think of an enjoyable user journey.

>I want to build a Ferrari, I have a bunch of spare Audi parts and I have no clue what I'm doing. Please help me

Here's one piece of advice you really need: Don't make your first website one that handles money.
Seriously. It'll be extremely insecure and you'll lose everything. If you're handling money you become a target.
Since we both know you won't actually stop, at least start with a well regarded framework. Consider security before ease of use.
With every function you add, with every single place where users of the site send in data, make sure someone can't send in wrong data (people who connect to your website can custom control every piece of data sent to your server in the HTTP POST request). No client side controls are safe. Have everything controller server side, and think about every input in a 'what if someone puts x here?'. Like a form for how many bitcoins you want to pay, what if someone puts in a minus? Don't have client side controls.

>I'm trying to learn how to create a business but I don't know how. Can someone make my business for me and then let me have all the credit? Thanks

Just find someone who will make a site for (you). Making anything that has acess to users personal data and payments when you don't have enough experience is asking for calamitous disaster.

Another way is WordPress. There are WordPress plugins for everything.

>a marketplace of a sort
Idkwtfym You can use drupal and ubercart if you want a webshop.

pay people who know what they are doing the correct amount of money

>Don't make your first website one that handles money
Why would you even make a custom payment system ? You use a secure 3rd party system like paypal or stripe.
>and think about every input in a 'what if someone puts x here?'
It's 2k17 , you literally have to be purposedly stupid to have vulns in your code, xss and sql injections are a thing of the past.

Furthermore, ssl is free and so is wordpress with everything out of the box , no excuses.

Learn Python. Use flask to make the backend, maybe MongoDB for your database if you want easy, Postgresql if you want better security.

Make it pretty with bootstrap.

Host it for free with Heroku.

I'm pretty sure Stripe is free if you're doing bitcoin. It's possible they take 5% though, I forget.

Should take you maybe 3 weeks or so if you don't know Python. I taught a guy in one of my classes how to do all of this in about 2 weeks, but you'll need to find the tutorials yourself this time so it will be a little longer. He also had rudimentary knowledge of C++, though, so hopefully you know a little about programming.

forgot to mention, flask-login makes user accounts ezpz. There's a default user class you can inherit from also.

python + django / python + flask
front is html, css, javascript, maybe vue.js

the entire site will have a return of 7k
why would i pay 800k

its not a business. i'm creating a free market.

because i need to use bitcoin, and users need to be able to place advertisements to trade with each other.
items can be broken down to smaller items and sold, or built into larger items.

I really want to run this with 0 fees.

it seems stripe would only be a one way payment method?
as stated users need to trade with each other, somehow payment needs to be confirmed and items/permissions to edit items need to be transfered.

More like
>I want to build a Ferrari, I have a bunch of raw unpurifieded iron I found and I have no clue what I'm doing. Please help me

>I really want to run this with 0 fees.
Serious question: How do you plan to make money if you don't charge any money?

that's a good idea. gonna get started on it today, thanks!

>I'm trying to learn how to code a website.
ok
>What i want to achieve is, basically an marketplace of a sort using bitcoin that people can trade virtual items.
Stop, get someone who knows what they're doing to make the site for you. Don't handle someone's personal information and memecoins if you're still copy pasting code just to get a site up and running.

there will be an initial price for said virtual items.
items are limited to a combined value of 1 btc.
after then they are free to buy and sell at whatever price they want.