I'm interested in buying a laptop that I will pretty much solely use for playing Japanese visual novel games in bed...

I'm interested in buying a laptop that I will pretty much solely use for playing Japanese visual novel games in bed before I go to sleep. Suggestions for a laptop that won't overheat if its placed on my lap and bedsheets? My current laptop is an thinkpad which I got from the ruins in Egypt years ago. It definitely overheated a bunch using it on my bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a tablet (x86) with Windows 10

Just find a piece of cardboard or something to set it down on. The intakes are usually on the bottom.

buy thinkpad again

For real just try this first

this desu. Although i just got a cheap cooler since i had nothing convenient to put under

Thinkpad + undervolt ? :^}

neck yourself weeb

My thinkpad is also really old. Like, 2005 thinkpad with old ass dual core and shit that I got for my high school's laptop program. Red nipple and all. Thats what I meant by excavated from Egypt.

Is there some special "laptop bed prop" I can get on amazon? Also I want a laptop with a glossy feel if anyone has a suggestion for that.

works on my bed XD

Ali has cooled laptop stands, but why not just replace the laptop?

>stop liking things I dont like

Got a b50-80 lenovo shet
Pretty comfy and well supported by linoox

Just buy something underpowered assuming all the games you want to play aren't that demanding. I just got an acer aspire e 15 and it never gets hot while I'm bedposting. Only comes with a power supply rated for 45 watts so it never really sucks enough power to overheat.

Dumb normalfag.

if you have a big list of visual novel games with english language support that would be great.

Get another thinkpad. Anything from a T61p to an X220 is ideal. They're dirt-cheap, they never overheat, and you can use them as bludgeoning instruments.

OP here. Are there any laptops that have a glossy, smooth feel? Like the oustide of a Nintendo 3DS or early Macbooks had. I think a glossy feel is very comfy and would be nice in my bed.

Look at the top rated VNs on here, they pretty much all have english support and you can find the games and english patches with google.

vndb.org/

check em, also nice idea op

Bump. Pls suggest glossy laptop (not glossy screen, just glossy exterior on outside and around area near keyboard).

This. Animeposting in 2017 is pathetic.

Chromebook with GNU/Linux

anime website

No Thats Gay and Cant Run Any 90% of Apps

>capitalizing each word
>Apps

X61t.

It will get warm but trust me on this one, it has an IPS screen, a 4:3 ratio display for old VNs/eroges/2hus and when on tablet mode the d-pad thing + dedicated enter/esc keys on the bezel are perfect for shitty rpgmaker games or doujin reading. You also can use the intended tablet function to draw weebshit with the pen and since the screen doesn't react to touch input you can rest your palm on the screen for comfy drawing.

X60 + Gentoo

>using the smiley with a carat nose

get a C table, like the ones on hospitals, that can fit your bed

been using my cube iWork 10 ultimate ( /csg/ approved 2in1 windows tablet) for this now for nearly 2 years
i recoment something simular with recent hardware

Those fucking compile times. I did that for two years on Funtoo, never again.

This but unironically. Worst degradation of community in history.

Anime website

post feet

Pic related.

my feet?

dotfiles?

My feet aren't cute at all!

Long gone unfortunately.