Is lactose intolerance a bias-proof. way to tell how white a country is?

Is lactose intolerance a bias-proof. way to tell how white a country is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_allergy_test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

t. totally not mongol

lactose tolerance gene is a dominant gene though.
you have the both. mongol gene and lactose tolerance gene.

this man speaks the truth

Does that mean people who are lactose-intolerant are genetically inferior?

Zitto animale

yes

there is a benefit of being lactose intolerant
when you eat too much junk foods and you don't wanna be a fat, just drink a cup of milk, so you get diarrhea. this can avoid make you fat.

kek

>teal patch in South America
>dark blue band in Central America

Any ideas Sup Forums?

South Brazil is 100% white and Germanic

Argentina is white.

Superior race once again

that place in central america has millions of full blooded maya indians who are lactose intolerant

I dont know what you mean with South America, but it seems south Brazil and Central Argentina, a territory similar to the Pampas, but larger, have more lactose tolerant people than the rest of south america.

Well it was the region that recieved the most european immigrants as % of its population and also lives off livestock raising and agriculture.

Here there's a big cheese, yoghurt, milk etc production and consumtion since we have a ton of cows and have been the center of our economy since colonial times.

last year I saw a doctor on tv say that we shouldnt see lactose intolerant people as if they had a disease, because they are actually the majority of the world's population.
do they suddenly stop drinking milk and eating cheese when they become teenagers?

North-Germanic creation myth confirmed.
Praise Audhumbla.

I know that jap, but that doesn't explain why only northern Argentina and south Brazil is white. What about Chile, southern Argentina, or Colombians that also look pretty damn white?

Argentina es blanco and South-Central Americans are drug trafficking subhumans.

in colonial times, the most populated part of Argentina was the northwest, the place close to Bolivia, which had some territory in the Inca empire, and indians who were farmers and lived in towns, instead of savage hunter gatherer indians like the rest of Argentina (the indians of Buenos Aires were like that, very low population density, nomadic hunters)
In Bolivia Spain had their most valuable silver mines. That part of Argentina was the most populated one by far, they produced for Bolivia.

The "white" immigrants (mainly spaniards and italians) didnt go to the north and south, they went to the center of the country, where we had good farmland, and they begun to arrive when reefer ships were invented in the 1870s and suddenly we could now export beef to europe.
basically, the provinces of Argentina that borther bolivia and paraguay, are less white and more similar to bolivia and paraguay than Buenos Aires.

The south is very empty, and much of the population is Chilean or Mapuche.

If you can't drink proper milk, you're not white desu.

>be lactose tolerant
>tfw I can not drink milk anyway, because of an allergy to casein (a protein).

Thank you Argie for the detailed answer. Too many times I'll get stupid one-liners from le redditors or irrelevant shiz that doesn't help.

how did you find out about the specifics?
Do you get blood tests or something?

>The south is very empty, and much of the population is Chilean or Mapuche.

Can confirm.
t. Southern penguin.

Well, to begin with, the symptoms are usually quite different

Lactose intolerancy is an inability to digest Lactose, which is a sugar.

An allergy is different. I can actually digest Casein (a protein), but it gives me horrible reactions that can easily get me to the hospital. (Skin eruptions, inflamation of body parts like the throat, etc...)

Allergies are diagnosed using a combination of methods. I remember some blood test to get specific on the "degree of allergy", but you can know allergies to specific substances by using the skin test (this one was done to me systematically during my childhood, to control if new allergies emerged)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_allergy_test

Pretty sure Dixie has to be darker than that.

if you live in a place with shit tons of dairy products, yes

no i have blonde hair blue eyes and im lactose intolerant

Ohhhhhhhh

Sweden is so tolerant

>The south is very empty, and much of the population is Chilean or Mapuche.
C'man did, don't be a fucking cunt. The based ehuelches are not Mapuches.

And more important. Also patagonia needs to be indepent from Stgo and BA

>tfw lactose intolerant
>tfw it hasn't affected how i eat at all.

I eat what i want and fart like a madman.

tehuelches mapuchizados, I think they call it arauzanización

cuando aprendieron a andar a caballo, los mapuches cruzaron la cordillera y asimilaron a los indios nativos de la patagonia argentina.
robaban ganado en buenos aires y lo llevaban hasta chile para venderlo.

>do they suddenly stop drinking milk and eating cheese when they become teenagers?
I became slightly lactose intolerant last year (age 24).

Not sure how it is with other people, but it happened over a span of a month. I know because I had bought a big tub of yogurt and when I got to halfway, I would get a bloated gassy feeling.

I can still consume milk products in small amounts (e.g. milk tea) without problems. If it's more processed, like ice cream or cheese is perfectly fine. I assume it just gets worse as you age. My oldest brother (~late 40's) is extremely sensitive to milk products, even ice cream will give him diarrhea.

i'm lactose tolerant,but I stopped consuming milk for quite some time and when I drink milk I get too full

It's been quite a while since I stopped drinking milk alone.

The closest is milk with coffee or chocolate milk. I dunno, milk alone is kinda boring.

>yfw on toilet with milk

Interesting.

aye' my blond hair blue eyed cousin has that problem as well.
Still white

lmao it's not accurate.
I'm mixed race and inherited lactose tolerance from my white side. I'm not white though

With what are you mixed?

He's a Mexican mixed with a Chicano.

They are actually in fact genetically inferior. Being able to drink milk is the singular cause for europeans rising above everyone else

You're probably a mixed breed with only lactose tolerance gene

That'd explain a lot.

>tfw Milk lover
I dont even drink coffee in the mornings only milk

>tfw lactose intolerant
still gonna drink me milk and eat me cheese

shits be damned

Not in Costa Rica tho

lol, like clockwork.

I'm mildly allergic to shellfish, and iktf. Itchy mouth, sore eyes, diarrhea, who cares, I'll keep eating it until my body accepts it, whether it likes that or not.