Bitcoin

Really makes you think.

>tax evasion YES
>paying anonimously YES
>money laundering YES

>solves double spending problem: IN THEORY, UNDER SOME VERY SPECIFIC IDEAL CIRCUMSTANCES

i dont mind you faggots rant while i earn 100 usd per week out of nothing

Busted for making two of the same thread, get back to biz!!!

Tonight, on things that aren't happening!

This came first, whoever made the /biz/ thread copied me. Check the timestamps, one can't make two threads so close in between.

Whatever, I'm just very irritated today

Because you fell for the bitcoin meme and it just plummeted like a boulder? I would be too.

cant buy drugs with ponzi tickets
there also is some liquidity, even the tiniest amount

No I'm just horny

>>paying anonimously YES
bitcoin isn't anonymous you retard

1/10 I started typing reply.

Buttcoins are litterally the IRL equivilent to sci-fi "credits". Whats next, they actually make a flying car and you guys just spout "airfags get out"

OMG GUYS IT ALLOWS YOU TO PAY USING NOTHING BUT YOUR BITCOIN WALLET JUST LIKE THE PLASTIC CARDS WE ARE USING FOR 30 YEARS NOW

>it dips
>retards start saying it's doomed
>goes up another 30% in a month
Every time

this

>everyone who sells feels bad after a month because they could have gotten 30% more
>no one really knows what is causing the continued growth

Why are there a lot of anti bitcoin threads lately on a lot of boards?

The market is crashing today.

Not even that. But 100bucks a week is lol

>Really makes you think.
kill your fucking self back to Sup Forums

So the ones making the threads can buy at slightly lower prices

>no one really knows what is causing the continued growth
Of course we do. It's basic economics; as perceived value increases typically interest will as well. And more interest in turn causes more people to invest, increasing the perceived value. This cycle will continue until either the value stabilizes or crashes because of over estimated value.

Dude, Bitcoin isn't anonymous.

then why do scammers/extortionist use it?

Monero and other privacycoins are already superior to bitcoin for the actually useful purpose of muh darknet markets, the only thing keeping btc going is FOMO

You'd have to ask them. There is plenty of documentation out there that explains this.

>get BTFO'd on /biz/
>let's try it on Sup Forums!

>7 transactions per second

Because proving that somebody "has" some bitcoin wallet is extremely hard. However, when it's confirmed that a wallet belongs to john smith then everyone can see what transactions he made/recieved.

See