Im a Filipino currently studying in England(Leeds) in Uni why do people say English girls are ugly...

Im a Filipino currently studying in England(Leeds) in Uni why do people say English girls are ugly? English slags are top tier. My accommodation halls is full of slags with hngggg accents wearing tight short clothes.

Are English girls the most underrated in Europe? Or am I just being meme'd by the accents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVO-luw9u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They certainly look better than native girls in your country.

I love her

>Go from the Philippines to the UK
>Think everyone's beautiful
There's your problem.
It's like when I went to Spain and saw 3/10 Spanish girls and thought they were 8s.

If you're used to ugly then meh becomes pretty.
It's just what comes with being an ugly country.

Is that even a debate? The average Filipino girl is 4/10 ugly. Korea need to teach our girls good plastic surgery.

The good looking Filipinas have chink blood with them or the lucky ones with no flat nose.

You're a Filipino
Your standards are subhuman, I mean subpar to begin with

be kind to filipinos. they are nice and hardworking peoples

this, can confirm
engineering major lower my standard even further

Our women are hideous, stay away from them.

English women aren't pretty or beautiful or good looking. But they can be very sexy for some reason. They're usually super short though, and I'm literally a giant (i probably have gigantism, I'm 6'9) so it's difficult for me, at least logistically. But I assume you're a lot shorter so you should have no problems.

>being a lanklet

Then how come I dont find white American girls hot and I have been to America 3 times?

There must be something its probably the accents and Im exposed a lot towards American culture seeing The Philippines likes to sucks America's dick.

The trashy American girls is just not the same for me against the trashy British girls.

Nice try Nigel, none believes this bullshit, you can't pull out some good looking birds and say "seriously, we are underrated"

2/10 made me reply

I always saw hot English slags as being like hot bogan sluts: Pretty faces, nice curves, dress slutty, but then you hear them talk and it's instant boner death.

Nobody can resist the classic west Yorkshire accent, Jose

what does it sound like

Its a meme by british cunts to keep us away from their women

"Look at these cherry picked lower class uggos!! No hotties here, go to spain or sweden for that!"

Yeah right

They're quite ugly. At least by scandinavian standards

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVO-luw9u4

They lack the prominent cheekbones, but also the square jaw of scandi he-women.

FI

Mate, too much salt

average japanese……

>Romanian guy makes a thread about his trip to the UK
>had chubby slags flirting with him all the fucking time

I NEED TO RETURN

>The average Filipino girl is 4/10 ugly
The average of everywhere is average. Nothing unique about Filipinos.

One on the right looks quite fuckable

Me in the green