Your country

>Your country
>The shittiest fact about it

Other urls found in this thread:

ungift.org/doc/knowledgehub/resource-centre/2013/GlobalSlaveryIndex_2013_Download_WEB1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Lithuania
malrad.fo/page.php?Id=112&l=fo
malrad.fo/page.php?Id=113&l=fo
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most slavery
h-huh?

Theyhavenokidstheywillalldiein2060tugal

>posts Theyhavenokidstheywillalldiein2060tugal
>gets truck'd

Make a guess.

Icelander

nothing shitty, as the map suggests

>posts ">posts Theyhavenokidstheywillalldiein2060tugal"
>elects a muslim mayor
>votes brexit
>his country is ruined
>cops kill him because of his terrifying weapon

Looks like Switzerland has no flaws.

Just as expected!

we have a million gypsies

Errr...Czechia?

>Slovenia
>most alcohol deaths
haha

>lowest voter turnout
>least cinemas per capita
wow it's fucking nothing

Portugal:

Everything

Maybe I'll be moving your way my """"""""""""""""""french"""""""""""""""""" friend.

Think I'm not white, Alberto ?

flag
islam

Our government is the laughing stock of the free world and there is absolutely nothing normal citizens can do about it.

Top 3 serial killers and child rapists in the world are all colombians.

>highest suicide rates
>not Hungary
Really?

>Estonia
>Biggest gender pay gap
fuck off

1.Le France
2.Most people are French

I'm saying the majority of """"""""""""french"""""""""""" posters who seem to have it really in against portugal aren't really french, I counted many of the arab/muslim posters, a brit and a spaniard with your flag.

And before you try to criticize me by criticizing portugal I'll have you know I don't even care about the country, it's pretty much shit.

>Czech republic
How

>le europpeans are not european
>brexit was a bad thing
>T-Think I'm not white, A-A-A-A-Alberto ?

Source: ungift.org/doc/knowledgehub/resource-centre/2013/GlobalSlaveryIndex_2013_Download_WEB1.pdf

The first reference is at page 12 I think. Albania and Montenegro are higher up on the index but aren't technically part of the EU.

>Shittiest fact about Denmark
>Shittiest
>Least Zaras per capita

>highest depression rate
>highest foreign debt
I feel sad for greece and finland tb.h

High unemployment rates, high smoking rates, probably a lot of alcohol abuse, 40 year old infastructure, one of the most corrupt politicians in Europe. Lots of stuff in general

We're a part of the UK

technically it's iceland

since being named Zara is illegal there

>Majority of french posters are against Portugal

B-but I like you lads?!

full of nazis and hipsters, uneducated rednecks and anarchists

not to mention Africans, Slavs, Georgians and Albanians

nuke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Lithuania

>tfw when you find a wiki page of your nation's crippling suicide rates

I'm sorry i don't get the joke

Do you have a lot of Zaras?

Mongolians, bulgarians, north koreans working in factories and ukrainiams whores

>the majority of """"""""""""french"""""""""""" posters who seem to have it really in against portugal aren't really french
Read it again carefully

DELET THIS

You read again :^)

Nah, we have this retarded naming law, which means you can only give your child an accepted name from this list
>female
malrad.fo/page.php?Id=112&l=fo
>male
malrad.fo/page.php?Id=113&l=fo

Aoh, sorry bro, I-I'm a bit drunk.
I like your wines tho.

USA
It's literally around 60℅ white

thats messed up

I read your post and it still doesn't make sense as a reply to what I wrote, I never implied the majority of french posters dislike portugal like you're implying I did.

>60℅ white
It's a meme tho

The amount of non-Hispanic whites in America is literally 63.7 %

Ok.

I'm implying about myself and the """""""""""""French part""""""""""""""""

I'm this guy Not this one
I guess he wanted to troll or something.

I wish
Yeah and about a third of couples you see are mixed race.

Comon man, stop it

HAHAHAHA

But we've nothing against you.

Some muslims talk shit about America, Poland etc... but they're like 2-3

b-but Zara is a store

I'm glad you said fuck off to the EU, Nigel.

But it will ruin Britain

Many of your posters are dicks to us despite the fact that not a single one of us has anything but respect for your country.

But many of those posters are arabs/muslims/spanish or the italian one so it's ok.

I heard somewhere that the percentage of whites was something like 87 % not too long ago. It's amazing how much it's declined (in Europe as well obviously).

Never heard about it, we don't even have H&M

Oh, yea, sorry

(I'm this faggot : )

>HAHAHAHA
Ok, it's really funny seing a poster with your flag just insulting us and then replying in perfect spanish to another guy.

But idc, forget I said anything at all.

It exists

XD gret trolling lad LOL

Why? You have illegals working on fields too, picking strawberries or something like that

>not a single one of us has anything but respect for your country.
Speak for yourself ... I have seen many Portuguese shitting on France, I even saw one saying we were exploiting your workers like slaves

GOD DAMNIT

No, him :

>I have seen many Portuguese shitting on France
It's mostly banter and replying to your banter. I haven't meant a single poster here that believed Portugal was better than France, not a single one, despite all the banter.

>Least Cinemas per capita
How is this a bad thing? With the trash coming out of Hollywood this days it can only be a benefit.

México

We are the most ignorant cunt in the world, plus almost everyone here is mexican, so you can see why this country is so fucked

Taxation is harsh and the labor market is archaic with unions having ridiculous amounts of power. This all makes the cunt a really challenging environment to run a business in, which means higher rates of unemployment, more money needed for healthcare and heavier taxes.

Its because we imprison all the illegal soviet aliens we can. those 80IQ apes can't behave in civilized society

Maybe you don't really focus on it (rightfully so). But trust me, some really stepped over the banter line to reach the hate line.
Well, it's normal as a French, we got that a lot while travelling. People either completely respect us or hate us with passion, it's quite funny really.

Skinheads and white trash thinking they are "patriots" while in reality they just found their new trend. Patriotism=/=Nationalism, I like Iran casue they hate turks too.

We are hated by Sup Forums while we aren't even relevant.

I love that meme

They may "hate" but it's mostly projecting the hatred of the fails of this country upon others. No one seriously hates France here, that shit is reserved for Spain.

How do you even measure ignorance?

t. Haraldur Smith

Most cigarette consumption per capita.

At least we're first in something

>almost all major Latin American countries are in top 10

why doesn't that surprise me

>6th
Damn, but i guess it's understandable because half of our population is made out of farmers that study in shitty rural schools with no money for books.
Mexico, Brazil and New zealand have no excuse for being worse than us, though.

Applying general knowledge tests to study subjects randomly selected

People in those countries feel comfy with their simple lifestyles, they think that there's no real reason to achieve nothing more than what they already have, or to learn more that what they already know,

Dumb and greedy politicians. Worst prison sentences, meaning that our criminals are set free easily. Lots of jonnes and drunkards

>implying thats a bad thing

>t. Tyrone Lopez

Denmark seems like a great place then.

But Sadness and depression are two completely different things.

> that shit is reserved for Spain.
How so?

>LEAST ZARAS PER CAPITA

How perfect should a country be to have this as the worst thing about itself?

But there's absolutely nothing shitty about Norway.

That's true desu

What's a Zara?

A spanish brand of female clothes.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zara

>female

Have you ever entered a Zara dumbass? They sell men's and women's clothing; in fact I have a couple suits from a store and they are very well done. Amancio Ortega apparel has got to be one of the most well known, not just for its female selection.

Faggot

Where do you buy your suits German, flea markets? I guess you walk to work in overalls and lederhosen because you don't know how to put suits on.

I don't care where i buy them as long as they are good. You get your knickers in a twist because some guy called Zara womans clothes store, you're a literal faggot. kys

Came to say this. Is that really all they could come up with? Don't DK have the highest rate of antidepressant use in Europe?

>flag
>you live in it

I'm assuming one of them is Garravito, but who are the others?

Now you are vicariously speaking for my knickers and yet fail to understand my point. Amancio Ortega, the 2nd richest person on the planet with a net worth of +$67 billion, didn't not reach his current status by selling women's clothes. When says
>A spanish brand of female clothes
and then links the wiki page, he contradicts himself. It's common sense German.

Canada

Most abo women kidnapped and murdered per capita

Unless Australia does worse?