How are Welsh people viewed in your country?

how are Welsh people viewed in your country?

fantastic bunch of lads, most handsome and powerful race in the world, better at rugby than new zealand

t. wales

Who

English

Literally Asterix.

who

All the whiteys look the same to me.

Non existent like there country and national animal

this is very racist to my peoples

They're mostly irrelevant. I think highly of you, though, as a Cornish diasporafag.

Isn't Wales just an English county?

the welsh are white, the english are filth

Coolest Celts.

Mostly like Celtic people; but with a dragon.

This desu

We don't really care about them at all, yet they hate us with a passion and pretend that there's some massive rivalry between us. Pretty sad desu.

yes we do hate pakis with a passion

welsh a cute

Wales would be your Uruguay

They aren't

people love them in the Patagonia

We are starting to like them after an Euro

Like FILTHY cucklords

Why do you guys hates each other? It's stupid

All the other nations of the UK hate England because England is historically much stronger and wealthier. Similarly, everywhere in England that's not London hates London, because London is the financial centre and it gets all the spending. It's just a jealousy thing desu.

As descendants of the King Arthur who should wipe out Anglo-Saxon pigs and claim Britian to be Celtic once and for all.

>We don't really care about them at all,
True, that's why we've created many works of literature, music, and art influenced by Welsh myth.

I see, but beside jealousy, can't you all be unite and cut the head of the Queen?

Hhm, sorry, I mean, can't you all be unite and Build your British nation?

Ok, maybe I should rephrase - we like them and respect their culture, and still they bully us.

sheep shagging keepers of arthurs grail

Aren't Welsh people just brits who want to feel special?

I've been in London and honestly Like this city, tho.

Practically dead culture with no real distinction from other Englishmen.
At least Bretons have good music and decent food, these goys have nothing going for them.

Welsh people hate England except some really butthurt nationalist types

And Londoners aren't hated because of money, it's because culturally and ethnically they're a different people now, they have nothing in common with the rest of the UK and live in a bubble, almost a separate nation

reminder that the average Welsh coal mining village has more culture than all of Sweden put together

don't hate england*

I hate it desu, but each to their own.

This is definitely true too, it truly is a 100% multicultural city and lots of people don't like that. The money thing is important too though, lots of people in the north, in the midlands, in Cornwall, etc, all complain about government money being disproportionately spent on London.

London is like the Paris of England then
<
(yes, I know that's sounds very stupid).

>Implying that Welsh culture isn't just English culture with a dash of depression and self hate brought on by a good thousand years worth of subjugation.

cunts btw 2-0

>Build your British nation?

...British nation is already here, baby

We don't know what they are. I only know what Wales is because my friend had a Welsh name and I googled his name because I couldn't tell what country it was from.

Yes, they're both the capitol of the country they're in.

With eyes.

PART TIME

>implying that Swedish culture isn't just blonde women being raped by niggers

We eat Whales where I come from