You may not like it, but this is what market leadership looks like

You may not like it, but this is what market leadership looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3236064/servers/minix-the-most-popular-os-in-the-world-thanks-to-intel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Threadx.

In 1991, yes.

That's a funny numerical representation for the present year.

Actually never. Minix is obscure crap and nobody cares about it aside some ring -2 crap as kernel that barely used anyone.

I see you've been spending the past week under a rock...

networkworld.com/article/3236064/servers/minix-the-most-popular-os-in-the-world-thanks-to-intel.html
Actually, It's the worlds most used operating system.

I guess if the WD and Hitachi uses the same firmware in their shit they can be called more popular than Intel EME ever can be.

Under popular i mean installed. The world popular or used is just dumb bs for mentioning Intel botnet. Most people call windows or macos as their os, not a hidden shit, running a webserver for NSA and some overly lazy sysadmin.

It's still installed, and used.
It's in EVERY Intel CPU.

Nobody cares.

How would you know what people care or not about?

For those who do care:

Because it's hidden from them. How to use something that made for trashing a PC by the botnet only?

>Because it's hidden from them.
So what? At this point, even Windows is transparent for most users.
>How to use something that made for trashing a PC by the botnet only?
You mean just like Windows?

Finally user that has done the homewhork/research/reading.

How can your run mpv on Intel EME? :^)

Haha no. Check the facts.

Hint: Minix is only used in IME from Skylake on, all the older CPUs use different software.

Also, AMD and old Intel CPUs would still make Windows more widely used, when added to the Intel with IME based WIndows installations, even if Minix was in all the IME implementations.
>It's in EVERY Intel CPU.
Another kid that speaks about stuff without understanding.

How can you on Windows without installing extra software?

If it only qualifies if it can do everything without the need for more software, then nobody qualifies.

Well, if you rewrite it, it can finally be an actual os.

What, Windows?

Yeah.

I agree.