Country you want to move to

What country have you always wanted to move to?

I've always wanted to move to Russia.

Canada

>I've always wanted to move to Russia.
Why?

Natural selection

this

Sweden... WantED, of course.

Canada

When I was a kid I always wanted to move to the USA because of the propaganda cartoons and hollywood movies, which made me believe the USA is the best country in the world.
This dream collapsed like a house of cards as I've found out that the USA is an actual dystopia and pretty much root of all evil.

If I had to choose anywhere to live it would be Alaska. Rich, low crime, sparsely populated, phenomenal nature and wildlife, and no extreme politics either way

That's not a country

I am aware but its different enough than my current living situation that it may as well be a different country

test

Really want to move to Australia. You may ask what city? its Sydney

>What country have you always wanted to move to?

>

Switzerland

Croatia

New Zealand

or Hawaii

why New Zealand

>tfw you will never live in Austin, Texas

Anywhere asap

far from anywhere,nature,climate,taxation is not complicated and wildlife is not dangerous or poisonous

Denmark. It's what America should have been. A truly white state with an actual culture and a more fairer quality of life. It's also free of corporate influence that is terrorizing the world and not to mention it hasn't committed any war crimes on other nations. If I were reborn, this is the country I would choose. Hell, I'd even change my surname to something Danish upon moving to conceal my Murican identity.

You're an idiot, or have a mental disorder.

No sane person will want to move in this shithole.

>wanting to live in hippie wonderland

I've been listening to the atheist experience (based in Austin) for the past 6 years

Norway, Netherlands, New Zealand, Argentina, Canada, Iceland, Switzerland

>Switzerland
This.

Unironically Finland I've been obsessed with the country way before I found Sup Forums. It is literally me if I was a country (culturally speaking).

Nowhere, im good right here

I just want to move there I like it. I like the culture. Also I enjoy the language, and I would want to live in downtown or near downtown Moscow.

New Zealand
island, sea food, mountains, snow, volcano, hot spa, left driving,,,,

Norway, Iceland, South Korea, New Zealand, Canada

French Southern Territories
United States Minor Outlying Islands
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

I would move to one of these because I need these rare flags like there's no tomorrow.

>always wanted to move to
I was always interested in moving to Russia, or at least living there for some time.
Now I prefer Finland, although I'm interested in Norway and Canada
(I've been in Finland and Norway, but not Canada or Russia)

>United States Minor Outlying Islands
I've seen that one before

I forgot Iceland and Greenland

Nowhere because this is where my ancestors lived.

USA. I want see hannibal(mark twain home), rout 66 and preries.

Here or Norway

Iceland for me desu

I fucking love that place.

New zealand seems like really good place. Maybe norway but I dont think I would go along with people there

Québec

I want to move to Russia.

Good

Anywhere if it's an asian-friendly first world country

At least some people are like me and what to move to Russia

Croatia because its the country where my ancestors came from

New Zealand.

>Move to Russia

>far from anywhere
Sorry, it's about as crowded as the English countryside. EVERYBODY owns it.

>taxation is not complicated

It's still quite high

I've experienced Argentina first hand, it's pretty bad if you're going to live there. Especially the capital city. It's beautiful but when I was there I had a sense of danger all the time. I ended up getting mugged the same night I had my flight back to the states. You should visit the south though cities like Bariloche are really nice during the winter.

Norway, New Zealand, Niue, Fiji, Tonga, Northern Territory, USA (Oregon, Colarado, Maine or Alaska only), Finland, Chile, UK, Iceland.

Suggestions / Questions?

Why Colorado? They hate foreigners. Even people from other parts of the country they don't want them to move to their state

pretty area, skiing, wide open spaces

>have never been to russia
>want to move to russia
just

US of A

I'd like to live in Australia but I'm unironically arachnophobic. Is it true you're infested with giant spiders or is it a meme?

Switzerland. I like the cold weather and minding my own business, also firearms.

I'd need to learn French, German, Italian, and Romansch (am I spelling that right?) though, which is nbd.

You're gonna be part of Russia soon, bud.

No you don't

Learn German or French and you're good

Oh okay cool.

And what's the deal with gun ownership if you've immigrated there?

No idea, you can join a rifle club i think

Thanks for your help.

Is there was a specific city I should settle down in?

Singapore is basically heaven on earth from what I hear

Britain, Ireland, Iceland or New Zealand.

I guess I just really like islands

hahaha mad churka

i like Russia and do not want to move anywhere
i just want to go south
Sochi or Crimea
i do not like cold

Canada not even debatable