>Tempered Glass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y02AXdec1sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

glass isn't tech

Glass is tech if I say it is.
Glass is tech.

It is and so is it being tempered

We sell these for $50 each at the store I work at.

>I'm a nigger that needs to leverage people's idiocy to make money
Hahahaha!

t. Tim Cook

And I still consider him a nigger. Smart people make money and contribute to society at the same time. It's a hard concept for your nigger brain to grasp, I know, so you should just stick to fixing the grannies' phones after their Parkinson's made them drop their new phone.

not even him senpai, I hate the tech """"repair"""" business aswell
But if people are stupid enough to fall for it, it's literally accepted
In any market, if you can get the most for doing almost nothing, you do that

It's not accepted. I don't accept it. People who don't know much about technology are getting ripped off; it's the same bullshit with mechanics when someone doesn't know much about car engines, and no one accepts that either. It's literal nigger mentality, famalampie

lololol nigga never heard of a microscope

>autism are technologu
>lets us diecussions techlogony

anyone have a good idea how they do ion exchange for gorilla glass?

meh youtube.com/watch?v=y02AXdec1sE

I guess you just have to put it in liquid KNO3 and the rest does itself. Im bored.

Actually, I'm shit at sales. Haven't even reached commissions in the last couple months because I don't wasn't to sell the way our bosses want us to.

They expect us to tell customers they're required to buy over $100 in accessories for selling them their phone and helping them set it up or lie about their downpayments being higher so we can include accessories. Don't know how much longer I can last here.

How do I become tempered?

I believe you need to be nearly melted, and then quickly cooled, so that the outer layer is in compression. Sort of like

That sounds seriously unethical. Your boss is a cunt.

Welcome to retail on large chains, it was the same when I worked at one.
>make sure you sell all the accessories, extended warranties, and insurances you can, I don't give a fuck, just lie about it

As long as I can avoid it, I'm not doing that shit ever again

t. Commie

I hate communism though. What I don't like is dipshits acting smart because they were able to scam an uninformed person; it's the equivalent to a Pajeet merging a trojan into Minecraft.exe and putting it on TPB, then acting like a 1337 haxxor