Why do southern europe suck so much and northern europe rule so much?

Why do southern europe suck so much and northern europe rule so much?

We're Western Europe.

haha faguette :DDD

Because they can just lie on beach all day and let the fruits fall down for food, while we have to think and create to live.

Southern Europe is the core of european civilisation, meanwhile, northern Europe has just become relevant very recently. And if by Northen Europe you mean scandinavia, scandinavia hasn't ever been relevant.

I have to sheet my baguette everyday.

Greeks created democracy, Romans literally built Europe, what about Norway ? Cheese Slicers ?

this has been my secret thoughts also. it seems so plausible

Funny considering they were the first ones to think and create, while the rest of Europe was just hunting and gathering things in the wild.

>WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N' LEGIONNAIRES N' SHIT

i wish this were true

the fucking berries and mushrooms aren't gonna pick themselves lmao

The heat boils their brains making them stupider

>Not training your mushrooms to pick themselves
You don't do that in northen yurop ? Here we do

we wuz also black knights (literally)

>LEGIONNAIRES
A-are you a muslim?

So this is why brits behave so badly when they move to the sun ?

Not an argument, Cuckensen. When Ancient Greece flourished the ancestors of Germanics literally just fished and hunted, building the occasional shack for shelter.

Hahahaha

Chupame la verga negro pálido y sal de casa a que te de el sol, si tienes claro

Mi casa es su casa mi amigo

Pale nigger

They transform into Proto-Australians. It's a horrible sight. Two more weeks of sunlight and rampant alcohol abuse and they start adopting the accent.

Do your part and keep Britons in the shade.

>I value countries on what happened thousand of years ago

We're having a terrible summer so they're docile so far.

It's true though. Powerful and technologically advanced neighbors are the reason many civilizations adapt and grow (Ethiopia had Ottomans, Northern Europeans had the Greco Romans, Slavs had the Byzantines)

While Northern Europeans were safe and learned from the Meds, the latter got invaded by Turks, Arabs and Germanic tribes respectively, while Northern Euros didn' worry about that

Because southern europe is lazy n shieeeeeeeeeeet.

Pale negro

Weather. I'm 100% serious. That's why tourism is so popular here, we have a weather to relax, chill and rest, not to fucking work.

They manage it in the US and Australia though, in parts where it's even hotter.

Burning hot isn't good, southern Europe is hot enough to not work, and just not too hot so you can take a siesta.

California is like the worse state in terms of debt in the US.

fpbp tbqhwymef

This. Also what do they do in the winter when it's colder?

That is true but there are two major factors you are missing: Location and Infrastructure.

The hottest areas of both the USA and Australia are not the economic base of the country not they are the location of big cities.

And, the biggest one, infrastructure. You are a new world country with vastly superior infrastructure, urban planning, services, building facilities, etc. Look at Dubai and compare it with an old European city and tell me where you are more comfortable and one is in a desert. Don't forget that A/C is everywhere there and it's not common here, most houses don't have it.

Finally, see how some Northern countries fare when there is a heat wave there, like the UK. Well, that's most of our year here, except 10º hotter.

I came here to insult Europe but it looks like they are insulting each other

ok but don't come with your beer and your drunked friends and when your people take sun they look like a fucking power ranger red

No, southern US is lazy as shit and they have a lot of debt, and Australia has a lot of Southern Slavs and wogs

>implaying norway were not a trully shithole before find oil in his coast

kek. oilniggers thinking they are better than us.

And Greece had Egypt Assyria etc.
If you came up with the Greek mythology today, you'd be kicked out of your university for plagiarizing the Sumerians.

Do med countries not have air conditioning as standard? Every home in the UK has central heating because we're cold most of the time and using gas is supposedly more cost effective than electricity needed for air conditioning.

u mean staying inside for winter half the year only to come out in thr ummer and risk.melanoma to hunt n farm.

The fuck you're talking about m8. In what shithole do you live that most houses don't have A/C? I live in one of the poorest parts (and even still, life is bredy gut) of Spain and most houses here have it.

This was meant as a reply to

Northen europe gets cucked by southern europe every summer.

It's the other way around my friend
Only shitholes have a/c because it's too hot in shitholes

Cold rich countries like UK don't need a/c since it's never hot enough that you'd want cold. And you have radiator for the winter anyways.

>Hottest areas of USA are not home to big cities
Well I guess Los Angeles doesn't exist then