User, what's the fastest computer brand?

>user, what's the fastest computer brand?

lenovo with gentoo or debian

Intel®

Cray®

>user, the internet is really slow on my 2011 netbook, which broadband should I get to make it faster?

falcon northwest

he wasn't asking a question

just tell them to buy something that has intel and nvidia.
if they will spend good enough amount of $$$$ they will get fast pc.

I wasn't answering him

eMachines

edgy

>you can think of it like car manufacturers
>while some may be known more for the lower or higher end, most make cars at many different price points
>so you can't just buy brand X and assume the car is fast
>if you want to buy a laptop or pre-built desktop, I suggest you find a recent roundup review from a trustworthy website and go for the highest-end one that fits within your budget
>hope this helps
There, that wasn't too hard and now you've helped them with their purchase in a non-autistic, non-condescending way. You've given them a specific next step without having to name any particular brands or models given that you may not be familiar with the current state of the market.

that doesn't make those 5 shillcoins transfered to my account any less valuable

iPhone!

>user, my internet is too slow, do you think you could hack into my neighbor's wifi for me?

>user, what's the tesla of computers?

>tfw

delete this picture

In terms of design, probably the iMac Pro.
In terms of non-gaming compute power, probably the mid-to-higher end Dell workstations (Precision Tower 5000/7000).
In terms of gaming power, I'm told Cyberpower/Alienware are a lot better than they used to be... but most people who are particularly keen on gaming hardware choose to assemble their machines from parts.

Sunway

It depends on how many wheels it has.

Sega MegaCD

>Current state of Sup Forums

Firefox OS

current state of Sup Forums
go to infinitechan

No idea. Don't use pre-built computers.

Gentoo OFC