>ZTE Axiom M

a dual-screen foldable smartphone, this is literally Sup Forums's wet dream

youtube.com/watch?v=jpdR-bdV08c

I would like it if the screens weren't on the outside of the device when folded

>white male with beard youtube review

this is the technology board, not the toy board

1) it's Axon M, not Axiom.
2) at&t exclusive as of right now.

It's definitely one I'm going to try to get my hands on anyway, though. It comes with a free case of some kind supposedly that will mitigate the chances of breaking the screens, and the self-healing gorilla glass. Really, it's no different than all the phones that are coming out with glass backs though.

>Implying Lew isn't the only legit reviewer on YouTube

Dude flat out tells companies to fuck off if they try to tell him what to say and if something is shit he'll say it's shit. Lew is the only reviewer that I trust at all because he's a genuine tech enthusiast.

2 screens
3.5mm jack
micro sd
The only bad thing I see from specs is the (single?) 3800mah battery, and I'm curious to how well it holds up under constant use.

>3.5mm jack

for? all of my audio devices are bluetooth

also

>ugly bar inbetween screens
>heavy
>looks like a children's handheld gaming device

>lossy audio
git gud

>all of my audio devices are bluetooth
Dumbass is actually proud of this.

Sorry but I don’t waste my time caring about audio fidelity, I have real things to do with my life

If you care about lossless audio on a smartphone you live with your parents

t. $5 Walmart earbuds

>he's a jack abolitionist
Cringe.
More ports is better than less.

Can't wait for the 5 USB C everywhere tho.

>Cringe

Are you aware that Sup Forums is globally 18+?

There is no point in using wired headphones on a smartphone

lol

Please try to stop spamming and actually make a real reply

Smartphones are for convenience. If you walk around outside with studio headphones on looking like a jackass then you must have serious mental health issues

> $5 Walmart earbuds
would probably sound better than BT ear shitters.

>has never used bluetooth earbuds

Poor people are depressing

lol

>Sorry but I don’t waste my time caring about audio fidelity, I have real things to do with my life
Like taking the time out of your life to charge your shitty earphones?

My AirPods last all day desu, I plug the charging case in maybe once a week overnight

>has never used bluetooth earbuds
>Poor people are depressing
Thinks that BT earbuds are a status symbol?
Poor people are depressing user.

>airpods
>63308037
>Sorry but I don’t waste my time caring about audio fidelity
It's all starting to make sense now. user is actually a 12 year old virgin.

>Thinks that BT earbuds are a status symbo

It’s kind of sad how much you’re reading into something so basic

I’m simply saying you’re too poor to afford anything other than shitty $5 earbuds

Sorry but I’m 20 desu, please stop using Sup Forums until you are 18+

I have studio headphones for home use but you can’t beat the convenience of Bluetooth for work and walking

>desu

Imagine this being your first day on Sup Forums.org and not understanding that there is a site-wide wordfilter

Congratulations on proving that you’re underage

>I’m simply saying you’re too poor to afford anything other than shitty $5 earbuds
Which doesn't make any sense. I mean shures cost a little bit more than that.
>Sorry but I’m 20 desu, please stop using Sup Forums until you are 18+
>20
Makes sense. You're still a child user, and daddy still buys your stuff.

this desu baka senpai

>shures
>in ear

disgusting

>Makes sense. You're still a child user, and daddy still buys your stuff.

Sorry but I moved out the day I turned 18. I'm at university on a full ride and my scholarships buy me everything desu

I love baiting richfags btw
>not fourchan
get out you underage

>disgusting
Coming from the bluetooth earpod user
>Sorry but I moved out the day I turned 18.
meaning
>I'm at university on a full ride and my scholarships buy me everything desu
Show proof, and I'll believe you. Also if you're darker than me I'll also think that you didn't deserve that scholarship.

>Show proof, and I'll believe you

how do you prove you're in college without violating basic opsec

>Also if you're darker than me I'll also think that you didn't deserve that scholarship.

black people don't use Sup Forums

>how do you prove you're in college without violating basic opsec
Figure it out dummy.
>black people don't use Sup Forums
Then explain all the itodler posts.

>Figure it out dummy.

sorry but I don't do anyting for cia niggers

>Then explain all the itodler posts.

esl please leave

>There is no point in using wired headphones on a smartphone

Really?

Thread derailed

>confirmed dipshit larper

>>confirmed dipshit larper

I'm in my 3rd year of college and I'm graduating next spring with 2 degrees in computer science and going for a masters law program

Please stop underageposting, foreigner

in computer science and linguistics*

I made a little typo ^_^

desu baka senpai cuck

Btw, serious this time
does the filter always work? Because they're have been a few times where I post t b h and it comes out normally.

>scholarship
>not a poorfag
Could it be another Rodes scholar?
>I'm in my 3rd year of college and I'm graduating next spring with 2 degrees in computer science and going for a masters law program
Still bullshitting on the internet

>Still bullshitting on the internet

Sorry but it's not bullshit, just because your life is sad doesn't mean you have to project it on people on the internet

AT&T exclusive
outdated SoC
camera isn't too great

still an interesting idea though, props on that

>attention whoring, and using tv lgbt tier terms like "project (ing).
Plebbitor confirmed. People on here won't think any worse of you if you stopped being a faggot user.
>AT&T exclusive
>outdated SoC
>camera isn't too great
The double displays seems like it's the only thing that it has going for it. Still interesting though.

sorry but liking a phone for children doesn't do anything but prove you're a child

>The double displays seems like it's the only thing that it has going for it
Yeah, if it were implemented better with newer hardware I'd be somewhat interested since I don't own a tablet.

>sorry but liking a phone for children doesn't do anything but prove you're a child
Could you describe what an adult tier phone would be like for us you fugging turbo fag?

iOS is for adults and android is for children and that's just how it breaks down.

The only adults at my university that actually use android are the janitors

Nobody seems to care about the 20,000 opens/shuts rating on the hinge
The cable breaks after that
You do the math

>iOS is for adults and android is for children and that's just how it breaks down.
That's nice kid, Can you grab me a beer while I talk to the rest of the people here?
>The only adults at my university that actually use android are the janitors
The university that you "the rich kid" has a scholarship in?

>The university that you "the rich kid" has a scholarship in?

I'm not rich though, it's a merit based full ride and a scholarship based on my academic performance and city ^_^

>I'm not rich though,
Pfft. I was fooled up until now. I mean you do have an iphone, and blue tooth ear buds , and all.
>it's a merit based full ride and a scholarship based on my academic performance and city
I'm sure that you have your whole life ahead of you user. Keep up the good work, and maybe someday I'll have the pleasure of working for you, but right now I am more interested in the thread topic, so please kindly fuck off.

>but right now I am more interested in the thread topic, so please kindly fuck off.

on topic the phone is shit desu

>I'm not rich though, it's a merit based full ride and a scholarship based on my academic performance

That's a funny way to spell financial aid.

>on topic the phone is shit desu
Still more interesting than you blog posting a few lies. Go find some classmates to play with user, or at the very least go od in the dorm restroom if you really need the attention.

>blog posting a few lies

nothing I've written is a lie though desu

>or at the very least go od in the dorm restroom

drugs are for degenerates

I thought it would be a gimmick unusable thing, but turns out it functions well. I will consider getting one if more reviewers tell it's good enough.

>nothing I've written is a lie though desu
No proof, but sure kid.
>drugs are for degenerates
Then just drink bleach.

>I'm 20
So basically a kid. I bet you are the same user from the homescreen thread yesterday.

>No proof, but sure kid.

sorry but children are not allowed on Sup Forums.org

>Then just drink bleach

reddit tier reply, good luck convincing your mom to buy you a new phone

>I thought it would be a gimmick unusable thing, but turns out it functions well
>but turns out it functions well
Are demo units available in store now? I was thinking of getting the note 8, but would like to try out other devices before I commit.

>reddit tier reply
>replies with reddit spacing
That's some elaborated troll

>I bet you are the same user from the homescreen thread yesterday.
Doesn't that kid post on every android related thread? His life must be complete shit.

>elaborated

esl get out, elaborated doesn't mean the same thing as elaborate dumb foreigner

I only post on Sup Forums when I don't have class desu

more reddit spacing
>p-please give me attention

>esl
Mein nigger, english is actually my 4th language. Not my fault you are a uneducated fool.

Dependent on the board, pretty sure Sup Forums has no filter

I know 5 languages, sorry but there’s no excuse for not knowing basic rules

Sup Forums is an English language website

(We)

Sure thing buddy.

>I only post on Sup Forums when I don't have class desu
Not enrolled confirmed.
>
2 displays, and 3.5mm port. All ready better than the iphone x.

It’s a holiday desu

Must suck having no life

Find someone else to talk to you bull faggot. Your life does not interest me.

it’s as simple as not replying but I guess you’re too angry

>it’s as simple as not replying but I guess you’re too angry
Look at me I up-voted the attention seeking faggot.

I wouldn’t expect literal children to be able to control their emotions on the internet but I do expect you to understand that even the blue boards are 18+

>I wouldn’t expect literal children to be able to control their emotions on the internet but I do expect you to understand that even the blue boards are 18+
No one cares about you, nor do you have anyone around that actually carse about what you say. This much is obvious.

>watching that shitty channel regularly
>so much that he feels he's "friends" with him

eww

Ain't that truth?

But you’re getting mad in the internet so you must care quite a bit, sorry for insulting your precious android but it’s time to grow up poo

>lossless placebo

Yeah, that really improves the sound quality of your Vaporwave mixtapes that got produced in Ableton and exported in AAC.

They did literally everything wrong. Displays fold to the exterior and the second screen can't be used as a keyboard (properly anyways) Finally they used 2.5D glass so you're condemned to use a film screen protector or leave one display constantly exposed to abrasives.

>if something is shit he'll say it's shit.
He should apply this methodology to his videos.

>But you’re getting mad
in the internet so you must care quite a bit, sorry for insulting your precious android but it’s time to grow up poo
Shut up pussy no one loves you, and that's why you try to fill your need for attention on the internet. You also associate yourself with apple the brand, because you have no personality of your own, and you think buying a phone granted you one.

trips of truth

>Shut up pussy no one loves you, and that's why you try to fill your need for attention on the internet. You also associate yourself with apple the brand, because you have no personality of your own, and you think buying a phone granted you one.

wow this kid is mad

>wow this kid is mad
You're confused. It's mere observation, and not anything associated with anger user. You would understand this if you were just a little smarter.

sorry but angry name calling on Sup Forums shows you're angry and underage, your Sup Forums.org account will be deleted

Nigga you mad
Get a hobby tard boy

>sorry but angry name calling on Sup Forums shows you're angry and underage, your Sup Forums.org account will be deleted
So would off topic racism, troll, and flame posts.
It still doesn't change the fact that someone gave you a hand me down iphone, and it still didn't get you accepted by your peers. In fact you're probably befuddled, and still don't know why you don't get laid after the countless of times that you pulled out your used iphone in front of that below average looking girl that you thought was just ugly enough to let smash.

>t someone gave you a hand me down iphone
i bought my 7+ unlocked :3c

> why you don't get laid
sex is for smoothbrains, sorry underage

>i bought my 7+ unlocked :3c
Sure you did kid.
>sex is for smoothbrains, sorry underage
Called it.

>Sure you did kid.
I did ^_^ I upgraded from my 6+ :3c now I have the perfect companion for my iPad Pro 2nd Generation

>Called it
lost my virginity when I was 17, stopped caring desu =3

You’re both fucking idiots that need tp fuck off right now

This is the most cancer thread I've seen on g in a while

t. monolingual brainlet

This
Monolinguals gtfo
English is my 8th language no homo

>lost my virginity when I was 17, stopped caring desu =3
tldr; raped by parent, and is now dead inside.
>You’re both fucking idiots that need tp fuck off right now
No u. Fight me faggot.
>This is the most cancer thread I've seen on g in a while
Thanks for contributing asswad.
>t. monolingual brainlet
Shut up pussy.