/altg/

Android Launcher Theme General.

Post your:
Phone model
Launcher
Icon theme
Widgets

Here is my attempt at making my Moto G5 Plus "Ubuntu friendly" because I use KDE connect with the MConnect gnome extension to integrate my phone with my Ubuntu 17.10 laptop.

Moto G5 Plus
Nova Launcher
Aura
Zooper "Stylish Minimalism" and Nova Google widget with weather enabled on Nova labs

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/atkeli.klwp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh. I thought actually giving a decent reason to post home screens would take off. Guess not.

what is up with these cuck threads today? Literally the 3rd one i've seen today about these homescreens

Really? I haven't seen any today, otherwise I'd have just posted there. I just know Sup Forums likes posting them so I thought I'd make a sort of containment general thread for them since this is the first day I haven't seen a bunch of home screen threads.

klwp

All the other info is in the webbum

Nice. 9/10

Moto Z Play
Nova Launcher
Elun
KWGT + Pixel DOS

what is that widget, it's pretty cool?

KLWP
I made it myself

Why the linux terminal look though?

I like it

bg pls

upload file daddy

OP3
ActionLauncher+
Whiticons

I use Arrow launcher or whatever they call it now, works fantastic with Windows. The Cortana assistant needs lots of work but the Windows 10 integration is pretty useful (battery life alerts on PC, app alerts such as SMS, WhatsApp, telegram etc. but it's still basic), and Edge has been released but isn't really worth it (the send link to PC is pretty neat though but ultimately not that useful).

Also the integration with MSO is OK as MSO apps are pretty fucking great, but if you don't use them trying to run essentially a Windows overhaul on an Android device isn't that worth it. Still, the launcher by itself is solid.

Alternatively I used the Nokia Z Launcher in the past and the draw on homepage for app search is awesome.

Post qt anime for me and then I'll upload

Best I can do senpai

Pretty lame desu user
Here it is anyway: a.pomf.cat/atkeli.klwp

Your icon pack has a shit load of 1 stars lol

>mister are you a rapist?
>it's ok, i like that
animefags need to be killed.