Why are you guys always so bitter? Did something happen that turned you like this? Let it out, I'm your friend...

Why are you guys always so bitter? Did something happen that turned you like this? Let it out, I'm your friend, I'm here to hear and help you :^)

I want an friend but aint got on senpai

>caring about Sup Forums memes

this board is about talking shit to other countries and calling them non white, nothing new

this :'(

nigger

Why is Colombia crying

Why are argies so OBSESSED

Id rather have no friends than an argentinian ""friend""

>he thinks those are memes

Id rather have no friends than an argentinian ""friend""

Shut the fuck up and make me some sandwiches de miga. The only redeeming part of your culture. Also I want one of those delicious ice cold mate sodas.

please don't bully this is a nice thread

SI TU VIEJO ES ZAPATERO!!!
ZARPALE LA LATA!!

We never offend you

No. Fuck you French asshole.

El gordito

brasil é branco

can confirm this, if anything a harmless banter from time to time

zitto animale

I think the meems got to Argentina.

Life is shit if you aren't born wealthy, attractive or connected and then you die.

True, it's usually the opposite

Que tal te va colonia?

why is the canadian chink holding a taco?

Id rather have no friends than an argentinian "friend"

LOL this argie thinks we care about them. I mean I care about future waiters on Mexico, since I want good service, but Argentina is not important to be resentful about them

You tell me, stupid canadiANO

argentina is our best Sup Forums friend
:D

We... kinda don't hate you guys, and we know you kinda don't really hate us...
It's pretty sad that chile likes argentina more than uruguay. But. at the end of the day, we both have to deal with the "latinos"

Did you guys know that Michael phelps has more gold medals than Argentina has earned in its entire history

xq son animales

Do you know Maradona alone has more world cups (an actual trophy that matters) than murika has earned in its entire history?