Anyone eaten this shit before? Good programming snack

Anyone eaten this shit before? Good programming snack

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/07/drug-cops-raid-an-81-year-old-grandmothers-garden-to-take-out-a-single-marijuana-plant/
fortune.com/2015/02/25/they-tried-to-arrest-me-for-planting-carrots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>entire pizza
>snack
nice b8

Is this american food?

It’s good stoner chow

This seems like a food you'd find in Europe.

>Kacke auf Brot

What can I say. Big GDP = big food. Hence why yuropoor's low GDP = starvation levels of food

I thought dr oetker made porridge not pizza wew

fucking hell i'm dead

>Big americans
Naming your product after your best customers is a bold move. It's like Apple naming the next iPhone "Sodomite".

>american porridge

Eat some real food you fucking mongrel. Learn how food affects your ACTUAL mental and physical performance.
Go an extra step and grow the vegetables yourself. Avoid the GMO shit at the supermarket.

Grow grow grow your own
Gently on the side
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
Here's the FBI

Here are some more pictures, fat ass.

What the fuck country do you live in?
Here in the good old USA the feds don't give a fuck about backyard gardens. Just wall it up.

>greasy fingers
>programming snack

kys

U.S.

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/07/drug-cops-raid-an-81-year-old-grandmothers-garden-to-take-out-a-single-marijuana-plant/

>Tfw Dr. Oetker doesn't sell those in your country

Only $ 2.99

It's a German brand that sells pretty much everywhere in the West outside the US. It's basically what Europeans eat when they're not posting amerispurdo and mocking our culture and dietary habits.

Holy shit look at all those isolated incidents!

Okay, here is why I say you are stupid. AND YOU DO NOT READ THE ARTICLES YOU RETARDED ASSHOLE

>The officials in Bass' hometown of Oak Park, Mich., have charged her with growing "vegetable garden in front yard space." If convicted, she could spend up to 93 days in jail.
>"vegetable garden in front yard space."
>THATS A FUCKING MARIJUANA PLANT - IT WAS REMOVED
>So, in 2010, I planted towering sunflowers, kale, and pomegranates in the 10-foot-wide, 150-foot-long parkway in front of my house
>in front of my house

>our culture
Subtle good one!

>not the supreme
fucking pleb

I LITERALLY said the feds dont give a fuck about backyard gardens; implying I GROW MY VEGGIES IN THE BACK
Lesson learned: READ MORE

Non american here. You can't plant shit in front of your house and you're ok with it?

Read your city rules. I bet you never thought of it!
If you don't like it move out of the restricted zone.
Use your fucking head.

Not him, but you're not answering his question. Are you ok with not having the right to plant shit in your own frontyard?

Yes. I chose this house specifically for the backyard. Who grows in the front? People will steal your shit. Animals. Car might hit your house and destroy your food in the process. Who knows. Front yard get's too much sun. Too small.
I choose the backyard, anyone else would too.

>Read your city rules.
I did. And I can.
Why are you saying it's fine not being allowed to grow plants in your frontyard?

I'm not saying it's fine. But it's not that bar. One can just live their life around the shitty rule.
Use the backyard

>Yes, I'm fine with not having the right to decide what I do with my frontyard.
wew lad
is this what they mean by freedumb?

Let me guess: next you'll say your city rules don't allow you to wall off your property?

Is this technology?

Friendly reminder that this is the only good frozen pizza.

I was so entranced by the thought of it that I forgot to include the picture.

>Canadian Pizza
>Product of USA

what did they mean by this?

never heard of it/seen this. Is this only a texas thing?

>now with extra estrogen
idk man

Why do you see it as dumb?
When your government makes a stupid rule do you throw your hands up and say DUMB and give up? Use some fucking energy and neurons to think of a way around it.

>Why do you see it as dumb?
Because you're ok with it, rather than simply admitting that it is a retarded rule, dimwit.

>Front yard get's too much sun
>Being a problem for growing crops

Crops that require shadow are the exception rather than the norm. For everything else, the only time you worry about too much sun is if you're in a severe fucking drought, and can't supply them with water. You WANT them to have all the sun they can.

Holy shit someone tell me this isnt real

>t. Pizzashill

I remember living in Eastern Europe and having a soda called something like "American Cola" it had a black globe trotter jumping. Is this how the world sees us Americans?

>he doesn't own a HPS lamp with ballast and a hydroponic setup for his avocados

>The world sees the US as black basketball players
Up until 15-20 ago yes, that was the first thing coming to our minds when we thought "United States".
Nowadays otoh, we think of a bunch of idiots putting an even bigger idiot in the white house for shits and giggles

We like not seeing you. You fucking disgrace

>grow your own veggies
>no permit
>raided by feds
>they stole my computers

Texas here, never seen this shit at HEB. I usually get the Tony's, because poor college student.

Mmh.. cellulose..

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK AMERICAN """"""PEOPLE""""""

why do they care about front gardens?

Last one was about some guy being cited for not maintaining his land (gardens can look pretty wild), but then then nothing happened, probably because someone with eyes took a look and realized it was a fucking garden.

Nothing happened. The whole article was just the guy jerking off about how he changed the streets by planting some plants. As if something about that is magical or revolutionary.

There are a lot of frozen pizzas that are smaller and meant for one person. They are still a meal though but are unfilling despite being so high in calories you wonder how they managed to get so many in there.

>potential sauce stains on your programming socks
No thanks!

I used to work with a guy who'd eat a whole pizza by himself for lunch about three times a week. He wasn't fat or anything, he just really liked pizza...

Look at the pictures. They turned the entire front yard in the garden. You can have flower gardens in your front yard. You can't turn your entire front yard into a crop field.

JACK'S FROZEN PIZZA IS ABOVE ALL FUCKERS

join the lifestyle of a broke college student, i dearly miss giordano's

>He doesn't tie his hands behind his back and eat food face first out of a trough

>1200 calories
>meant for one person

its funny how this shit is branded and sold outside of north america
I guess frozen pizzas are more of a novelty in some European countries

This.
White males require superior nutrients to perform optimally.

Why are you projecting so hard?

>It's like Apple naming the next iPhone "Sodomite".

Make way for the best frozen pizza.

It's not hard to tell that numales run that pizza company.

That may be true but the pizza is amazing.

Here's a Protip for Sup Forums: If you buy this brand at Walmart, double check the expiration dates. 70% of the time the pizza will be way out of date (eight months is the oldest I've seen).

frozen pizza bro

More culture than you faggots