Europeans defend paying high taxes

>Europeans defend paying high taxes

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/645760/c5a159de67/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course. The government spends it on healthcare, infrastructure, education and social services. Something the US lacks.

So free shit for refugees and immigrants who don't work while native Europeans do work?

>be me
>on my way to my fully government paid university
>black man follows me
>get scared and start running
>suddenly remember that most black people here are actually friendly hard workers who manage to not give us too many problems
>stop running
>accidentally hurt my ankle
>go to hospital
>pay 0€ since everybody contributes a small, assimilable amount every time they purchase something
>live on to be 82 years old because of great food, nice weather, free and good quality healthcare and healthy lifestyle

:^)

>Americans defend getting shot
literally cannot make this shit up

>still has half the money of the average American along with almost twice the unemployment

lmao

>be european
>wake up
>turn on tv
>"breaking news: muslim man beheads 20 men in name of sharia"
>continue eating cereal as if nothing's happening

It's not fair man.
Why did I have to be born in the worst 1st world country? It's like being in fucking limbo man. Like, it's managable, but you have to look up and see heaven and you realize that your punishment is that you will never reach paradise.

Turns out that countries with lower taxes tend to be shittier

really makes one ponder

>Americans defend going bankrupt due to illness
wew

>caring about money and employment when it doesn't translate in a higher quality of life and longevity

Why am I not surprised that an americunt said that

exhentai.org/g/645760/c5a159de67/

tfw our government wouldn't do the same

>americans pay taxes anyway
>they are not spend on social benefits

what the fuck

>rustle

Sounds like 'murica, just change """"refugees"""" to niggers and spics.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Yeah but the fact that we're like the 6th best country in the world to live in and you're like 15th sure says a lot lmao

>inb4 MUH INEQUALITY ADJUSTED meme

This just means your tax dollars pay to subsidize poor people more, your poor live better, nice

>be american
>get shot
>go bankrupt

>your poor live better, nice
how is that bad exactly?

Why the fuck should we throw a hissyfit when nothing will change? We're not BLM here we won't repeat Ferguson.

builds character

When you factor in the additional costs americans pay on things that europeans get for their tax money, americans pay more overall.

It's not bad, but if you're poor and the IAHDI pertains to you your life is already shit anyway so you have no room to talk about quality of life

but the quality of life of the poor actually affects the quality of life of the middle and upper class, despite whatever meme you've read out there

that is why there there is no such thing as BLM, and gangs in spain are nowhere near as violent as the american ones

There's no such thing as BLM in Spain because Spain doesn't have a history of slavery and marginalizing black people in the same way as us

Like it or not America is unique in more than a few ways

>americans pay overall
>Americans have more wealth

pick one

>Spain doesn't have a history of slavery and marginalizing black people in the same way as us
but they have an history of marginalizing gypsies and moroccan immigrants

>Like it or not America is unique in more than a few ways
thats completly unrelated to how poverty affects quality of life as a whole

I really like rustle

do you have any other good loli artists though to recommend?

some do, some dont

Europeans will never understand what it is like to have true freedom from a government.

My European brothers. I can tell you that the only time I have ever seen a government building and dealt with a government official/employee is when got my driver's license. I can renew my license online every 10 years.

I use a computer program to do my taxes in under 2 hours once a year. I keep all my receipts and record all my miles and maintenance done to my work vehicle.

To have freedom to run your own small business without going through much red tape. You can get anything from licenses to permits through the mail.

To not paying a payroll tax because you know that having a certain amount of employees will force you to pay it.

To not having to pay health insurance (the penalty can be waived) or picking one that fits your needs with dental, vision, and medicine built in at a substantially lower price compared to a proportion of European incomes.

To paying nothing in property taxes because you chose to have land far from some shitty city paying for niggers and spics to go to school and get free lunches and live comfortable with 10Mbps down/5Mbps up while browsing a cartoon imageboard,

To going to your favorite cozy little diner that your great grandpa would visit and get milkshakes before he left to fight the Nazis.

To going to the apple festival to see the cuties and swapping memes with the locals.

Europe doesn't have shit on real America.

>americans pay taxes plus tips
>they're used for shillary Clinton campaign

Then the poor refugees start flooding in and the quality and availability of said services plummets drastically like we're seeing now?

>insurance
Obama-care
>10Mbs down
What is this? 2003?

>far away from shitty city
>having shitty cities to behin with

>diners only exist in murica

>apple festival
Made up events due to not having any cultural ones on your own, well apart from Thanksgiving.

>taxes plus tips

tfw I will never be American

>Americans defend life-crippling financial instability and predatory expenses

commie detected

you don't deserve to live in America t b h

>counting the European's wealth post tax but not counting American's wealth post tax and the private expense that Europeans don't have to pay
actually we have less money and more bullshit to deal with
were literally paying for all the same stuff except a lot of what we pay for goes to private companies looking for profit and giving shittier service instead of the government who dont look for profit and invest in good service
your illusion is just that when you pay a private expense it somehow just doesnt count as paying lol

I don't, we pay way too much taxes. Americans do as well though, don't pretend your taxes are low.

Just marry a qt American girl

Our taxes are low. Especially vehicle tax

>were literally paying for all the same stuff except a lot of what we pay for goes to private companies looking for profit and giving shittier service instead of the government who dont look for profit and invest in good service

>the government who dont look for profit and invest in good service

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH SHIT

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

im a pretty strong nationalist actually it's just frustrating how our lives are consumed by financial instability and constant stress meanwhile the rest of the modernized world barely has to give a fuck

>American public services

Acshually, because Europeans spend more on housing and basic goods, they both come out to roughly equal amounts of disposable income.

t. autist

Yeah I guess the fact that we pay more for healthcare than the majority of the first world and get by far shittier service doesn't correlate. It's just fun to go into a lifetime of debt and never retire because of one mild hospitalization. thats why we do it.

Don't drink the cool aid The U.S. gets better service than many countries, it's availability of service that's the problem.

Lol. Fucking third world shit

Americans have more money, but on the other hand they have cheaper prices.

>European income tax: around 50%
>American income tax: around 40%
>"American taxes are low"

kill yourself

how's it feel to know that the oil is drying up, bjorn

Tax wedge for employment with average salary is 31.7% in the USA and 49.4% in Germany.

We have enough oil for at least 30 more years, Pablo

>swapping memes with the locals

just what the fuck are you writing

we only "have more money" because statistically our wealth is before the private costs we, although are not legally obliged to pay, have to pay to survive in the economy. statistically for Europeans, most of that is covered by your taxes before counting.
anyone who claims the average american is better off than the average european is crazy. our country is barely hanging onto first world status, and thats not just because of areas with minorities.

>true freedom from a government
Aren't americans terrified that their government is going to turn on them though? thats why they stockpile guns

>Americans defend not having health care

>Europeans spend more on housing
lol mr 1 mill carton cardboard suburb housing wants to call us out.

>Europeans defend having to subsidize welfare rats

i just lost my obamacare today. ama

I would defend it if it wasn't used for shitskins mostly.

you shouldnt pay more on taxes than you are left with

but user we have a flat 10% income and corporate tax rate

Who is this semen demon ?

>Europeans defend people dying in waiting rooms waiting to see a doctor.

This. I trust the native swede doesn't get stabbed as frequently as refugees do.

>says leafboy

Not the right one, you fucking faggot. Don't mislink me or my son ever again.

(It's Lolicon Special 3.)

It's really too bad that people are so attached to "their" countries, all the welfare states in the world would have collapsed long ago if not.

Where is that country? Or did Fox news told you that?

Enjoy paying medical bills. I paid nothing related to medicine in all my life.

It happens all the time man.

In Sweden? I knew it.

Sweden's healthcare system is the second most bureaucratic in the world, next to the British one.

I heard it happens a lot in Canada, but the argument is applicable to euros.

property taxes in united states are astronomical in civilized areas

here the highest im aware of was 1500 euros a year,and that was a seaside 500 square meter mansion with a yacht dock in helsinki

americans WILL defend:
Their tipping culture.
Price tags that don't announce the extra tax.
A healthcare system purely based on profit.
Shitty public transportation that force them to own cars (cars are a huge expense, even for Americans)

>public transportation
Sheesh, outside banana republics, human train transport hasn't been relevant since Butch Cassidy lived.

>A healthcare system purely based on profit.
I approve of this. A business is a business. If the prices are too high it means there's not enough competition in the healthcare market

You forgot to talk about the educative system, even more based on profit (from food to school debts).

>500 square meter mansion with a yacht dock in helsinki
yeah but that's after you've paid 62% income tax

>Price tags that don't announce the extra tax.

That was the weirdest scam i came across when i was there. There was also a guy who was hired to pack your stuff while you just stand there watching awkwardly.

Sorry, but that doesn't happen in Iceland, only here in Britain and in Germany.
Iceland is probably the best country in the world.

But we have all that lol. whats the deal then?

except
>with 10Mbps down/5Mbps
ahahaHAHAHA

Americans will never know what it is like to have freedom from violence.

My American brothers, I can tell you the only time I saw a gun was at a visit to an army base.

To have freedom to walk around town without worrying a nigger will try and mug you at gunpoint.

To not having to carry a weapon with you because no-one else has one.

To being able to sit down and eat in a roadside cafe without biker gangs holding a shootout.

America doesn't have shit on real Europe

The government doesn't look for profit. Any money it receives in tax gets put back into something or other. Not always something useful, but something.

welfare rats > murderous thieves

Who needs oil? Move to Iceland and live off geothermic heat.

I'd rather pay for a welfare rat than be mugged by a homeless person.

>Any money it receives in tax gets put back into something or other
All government agencies are cost-maximizing, because if they show to their superiors that they haven't used up the whole budget, they will get less money next year.

Those "welfare" rats could be you or someone in your family if they get an actual disability and can't get work.

Britain. The fucking conservative party is trying to kill off the NHS because it costs too much, instead of just reducing the bureaucracy.

Pretty much this, it's worse with the letter agencies because they set up false flags to justify budget increases

Yup, some states it's the law but most states expect you to memorize the sales tax. Hilariously sales tax is 2/3's of my states income.

>without biker gangs having a shootout
Ayyyyy Waco what's good

I know stuff like schools have staff parties at the end of the year if there's anything left, since they don't want to show to the local government that they don't need the dosh.

Yeah, and around the end of the fiscal year you'll see a lot of roadworks and highway maintenance for no good reason

One thing I want to know is, how long do americans have to wait for a medical appointment?
In Germany the situation is completely horrible.
From the call to the actual date can take months depending on the doctor and his specialization.

>be american
>wake up
>get shot

Douglas Adams made a text adventure game called Bureaucracy once. It pokes fun at bureaucratic institutions, and it was made using the Infocom Z-machine, so you can run it in any modern OS without emulation by simply using a Z-machine interpreter.